SacconeJolys #13 Putting the fun in funeral for new material

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but I have to disagree! I absolutely despise the pair of them but you cannot class Anna as big boned, she may be many things, but big boned is not one of them.
She most definitely is big boned or else shes lying about being 5.5!

Reactions: 9
Don’t follow them because why would you....
The photo of Emilia’s concert came up on my discover page and I couldn’t help but comment. Of course I get criticised for my choices and they go out of their way to find something to use against me in the discussion. But won’t accept that showing other kids is wrong... okay then.
This has shut them up... 😂
F7B009D1-6B72-45BB-91BD-F6F089B48919.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Annal all smiles about her super blond hair whilst Emilia sits next to her with dark circles under her eyes 🤬

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
i missed the yogurt video, the threatening card and when failed Alessia´s private parts cover up, do you happen to remember the titles of those?
I have no clue what the titles of those videos are but if you google Sacconejolys threatening card..... Sacconejolys yogurt... etc you will find a lot of information from other forums. After reading of those things....realizing it is Johnathan who does most of the filming & editing he is equally as disgusting as Anna. Get ready to have your eyes opened to just how vile Johnathan really is.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I have no clue what the titles of those videos are but if you google Sacconejolys threatening card..... Sacconejolys yogurt... etc you will find a lot of information from other forums. After reading of those things....realizing it is Johnathan who does most of the filming & editing he is equally as disgusting as Anna. Get ready to have your eyes opened to just how vile Johnathan really is.
This post has a few links...

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Annal all smiles about her super blond hair whilst Emilia sits next to her with dark circles under her eyes 🤬
God yes I noticed that and thought that's not right for a child her age to have dark circles under her eyes.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
The Irish saw right through him and his scam. Remember the RTE radio interview he did? The interviewer despised him and, rather wonderfully, didn't care if he knew it. Link below:

It was after this PR disaster that they hit upon what has become their modus operandi...make people feel sorry for you and that way they can't also criticise you. Victimhood as career strategy.

The first major evidence of this was the card he claimed came from a stalker that was sent to their address in Cork threatening Emilia with rape and Eduardo with having his penis removed and fed to the dog. It was clear that he wrote it himself. What degree of disconnection from your children is required to use their names in such a dirty, deranged trick? Who would allow themselves to even think that way about their kids?

The SJs are disturbed and sick. The PR firms and brands making money off them are also culpable, they've fed the monster and stoked their egos, allowing them to pretend to be important and 'famous'. Its all a scam. If it wasn't for the children I wouldn't care less.

Two sets of kids are impacted, their own and all the ones watching who think they are family goals and that it's normal to have your birthday sponsored by companies trying to make money off your private moments, or that its normal to complain about all your children so publicly. Not to mention the horror of all the kids who now think cold showers are an ideal punishment and wrote in the comments about how they will adopt it when they have children themselves.

Now they are pretending that their whole career has not been all about drawing in the young, the gullible, the lonely, the easily impressed and that they are now an adult channel. The swearing and crudeness is just another scam, a ruse to avoid being tagged as a channel for children under the new rules (Zoella is also swearing like a trouper these days, its quite bizarre to watch) They don't care about the effect this might be having on the actual children who watch them.

Report their channel to Youtube, making it clear that they are attempting to avoid the new rules in a dishonest manner. They have always been a channel that has deliberately attracted kids, and they've exploited the gullibility of those young viewers for years.
No self-respecting, sane, adult would watch them (apart from those who want to also be youtubers and those who think they are getting an insight into life in the UK, lol)
That interview is brilliant. Well done to the DJ for calling him out. JonBoy squirming and squealing 😂
I remember reading the Irish independent article about them. JonBoy has fully convinced himself that he's above Ireland and all the Irish are haters. Simply because everyone could see through his bullshit and called him out on it all the time. Here is some pieces from the article. You have to laugh at how highly he thinks of himself 😂😂😂
Screenshot_20191209_145410.jpg

Screenshot_20191209_145351.jpg

Screenshot_20191209_145338.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 10
God yes I noticed that and thought that's not right for a child her age to have dark circles under her eyes.
my little niece who´s the same age as Emilia also has dark circles, its a lack of something, can´t remember the word, but it happens to some kids

Reactions: 2
my little niece who´s the same age as Emilia also has dark circles, its a lack of something, can´t remember the word, but it happens to some kids
It can also be a symptom of glue ear or enlarged adenoids. My daughter always had huge bags under her eyes until she had surgery because of this and i used to worry that people would judge! (btw i just realised that this makes me sound like I'm defending Anna...I'd just like to clarify I am NOT defending the Penis Nose)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I watched it before going back to work but I wish I didn´t, I started watching them since the old house and Jonathan seemed different, its disgusting but also what´s wrong with Anna she didn´t say anything ever, gross!
in happier more superficial news, Anna´s hair and lips looked much better back then, teeth look horrible but exposing their kids to fix them will do

Reactions: 3
It can also be a symptom of glue ear or enlarged adenoids. My daughter always had huge bags under her eyes until she had surgery because of this and i used to worry that people would judge! (btw i just realised that this makes me sound like I'm defending Anna...I'd just like to clarify I am NOT defending the Penis Nose)
I used to babysit for a little girl who got glue ear because her parents were chain smokers.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Wow that's fucked up! Glue ear is actually really common though
It is! I had it as a kid, had to have grommets twice. two of my great cousins also have it. I've never noticed Emilia to have any issues when being talked to though Jonathan is usually right up in her face with the camera, talking to her. could be enlarged adenoids.

Reactions: 1
It is! I had it as a kid, had to have grommets twice. two of my great cousins also have it. I've never noticed Emilia to have any issues when being talked to though Jonathan is usually right up in her face with the camera, talking to her. could be enlarged adenoids.
Could be! Although kids with large adenoids tend to sound pretty bunged up. She's probably exhausted because she basically has a full time job on top of school

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
I have never noticed this before with Emilia and it stood out so much. Can these things just come on all of a sudden?
I have never noticed this before with Emilia and it stood out so much. Can these things just come on all of a sudden?

Reactions: 1
The we 're going on a world tour Ireland on Insta stories... He s like a balding egg!!!! Need another hair transplant scumjonny!!! 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.