Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BlueRose

Chatty Member
How can Mrs Anna Saccone exercise on an empty stomach neven with that not eat 16 hours thing. I just tried some Miss Lucy Read exercise for 7 mins. Well lets say TMI happened. Had to jave food in me fast. N i would never do the no eat for 16 hour stuff. Its auch a bad thing to do to your body. Your body needs food for energy. I stop eating about 10pm that cause i have a milk n a dry biscuit before sleeping at 11pm. She showing more bad examples.

Reactions: 1

Peggy Lee

VIP Member
)
Pretty much sums her up selfish and self absorbed ! maternal instinct is very lacking she is like a little girl playing at being a mommy they are both so immature and self centred horrible people using their bairns for money and using their followers those Panama’s are an example if their absolute greed rubbish quality and very very overpriced they treat their fans with utter contempt # Pajamas !

Pinkiiii

They could give 2 shits about other ppls personnel information that's why.
Let some stranger show up at their house and start filming the outside of their house and their car reg and you can bet your ass Jonathan will be calling the cops straight away. They have always done things to other ppl that they wouldn't like or let happen. Hypocrites is what they are
Totally agree. Just infuriates me to be honest

g_g

She's like 30, has a special needs son who's school name she had posted, along with where they live. There were photos and comments from parents whose children attend the same school about her son. The father of her child left her I think because she said she cheated. Her sister seems like a really neat person. She's a nutritionist and seems like a great mom. LMB had her social media linked to her other relatives as well. She's since deleted/privated it all.
are you Lisa Marie Burley??
if so, go a way!

Clairie

I have never noticed this before with Emilia and it stood out so much. Can these things just come on all of a sudden?
It is! I had it as a kid, had to have grommets twice. two of my great cousins also have it. I've never noticed Emilia to have any issues when being talked to though Jonathan is usually right up in her face with the camera, talking to her. could be enlarged adenoids.
I have never noticed this before with Emilia and it stood out so much. Can these things just come on all of a sudden?

LM5

Oh wow that's so sad that they went against SO much advice from their viewers just so they could earn some money. Who cares about their child's ears, and the fact that she had to take her earrings out before they were completely healed. Money will always come first in that family.
She's taken them out already?! why?

g_g

Been a bit of a lurker on this thread recently. I used to respond a lot but I had to distance myself from this family as it was affecting me.

Did they ever get allesia new shoes?
i wish i could do that too, I find myself stressing out while watching them, specially Anna, and when I watch other people vlogs where i can relate or they are not neurotic or spoiled i feel relaxed, i think its the change of the routine I find difficult, i have been watching them for a while so i got invested

g_g

**** I don’t mean this as a personal attack on you.... I just don’t understand where you’re coming from. You claimed you didn’t know about a lot of things Jonathan is guilty of. You were told about all the many things he has done and you were even given a blog that lists all of them up until the most recent ones. Even with your knowing all that pertinent information you defend and praise Jonathan. I don’t get it! This man (along with his worthless wife) exploit their children in every vile way possible to have the lifestyle they have. They make their children available to the scum of the earth through exploitation on a daily basis. The man has no redeeming qualities, NONE.
I understand where you are coming from, and to be honest sometimes I like Jonathan and sometimes I dislike him. I know how awful vlogging their kids for a living is, I wish YT rules would change, but they are not the only family vloggers doing that but they are the only ones with the comments open which I guess brings more traffic. I use to admire Jonathan a lot more for posting daily a I feel disappointed at him for how he has behaved in the past but on the other hand it was a long time ago, people change, I´m not the person I was 10 years ago, I didn´t give a fuck. But I like to see the good in people, I think sometimes people don´t even realize they have done something until someone else points that out. I like some parts of the vlogs and the kids but the dark sad is what they represent. I like Jonathan when he is by himself, no kids, no Anna nothing just him sharing his stories, talking about mental health or whatever other topic he´s dealing with. Maybe you won´t understand where I´m coming from, and I don´t expect you to, I´m just someone else sharing my perspective like everyone. I think hate watching makes them even more relevant cause people talk about them here too, not missing a detail of someone you hate is what I don´t understand. If you really want the problem solved report them on a daily, hope rules change, don´t watch, don´t follow them anywhere and forget they even exist, that´ll make them irrelevant. Like you said, don´t take this as a personal attack, I´m just sharing my perspective. Happy Holidays!

dylanzachary

Say it loud and just maybe Johnathan will come out of that closet!

Jonathan can’t even photoshop as well as a tween can and that film went nowhere fast for a reason. I too fail to see the talent in either of them except for constantly getting away with lies...cold showers for their toddler...pulling the wool over sponsors eyes.. and forming a cult of young girls to follow them because they’re not savvy enough to know any better. Those two would have been perfect carnival workers.. running scams on the locals before moving on to the next set of suckers.
If he comes out he comes out..oh well. Its not a big deal. 🙄

CringesFringes

I agree with you! She has a very unhealthy relationship with food and body image and she shouldn’t post it on social media. She probably triggers a lot of people.

I’m sorry you’re dealing with emotional and overeating I do that too. Remember to give yourself a break especially over this holiday period. Hugs.
Thank you