SacconeJolys #13 Putting the fun in funeral for new material

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jonathan is soooo talented the trailer for Countdown looks absolute tit. ;)
That filming is just as shakey and discombobulated as one of his daily vlogs.
I wonder if Jonno feels he missed his calling as a hand model. That stupid squid hand has featured more than any other 'character' in the SacconePhonies!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I know some of this is the angle but damn did she really out on this much weight in a few short weeks!!😳 I don't watch the vlogs so only know what she looks like from her heavily facetuned IG posts. Of course I see snippets from the vlog bc Jonathan shows them on his IG but damn she looks way bigger over night. No wonder she's so strict with her diet and "workouts". If she keeps this up she'll be her mother by next month!

Screenshot_20191219-074505_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I know some of this is the angle but damn did she really out on this much weight in a few short weeks!!😳 I don't watch the vlogs so only know what she looks like from her heavily facetuned IG posts. Of course I see snippets from the vlog bc Jonathan shows them on his IG but damn she looks way bigger over night. No wonder she's so strict with her diet and "workouts". If she keeps this up she'll be her mother by next month!

View attachment 65314
#saveobeseanna

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That has to be one of the most unflattering angles possible. She's not that big per se its all about wearing the correct fit. Im a 18 in one shop and litterally across the road im a 12. I had to learn this year to go by cut/fit rather than what number is on the clothes.

Reactions: 7
She has put on weight, but she's not as big as this picture suggests. She wears clothes that are 2 sizes too small, giving herself that pork roulade look.... Of course she only buys her clothes online and always has to tell the audience what size she's wearing... Going by fit rather than number is a lesson she will never learn.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She has put on weight, but she's not as big as this picture suggests. She wears clothes that are 2 sizes too small, giving herself that pork roulade look.... Of course she only buys her clothes online and always has to tell the audience what size she's wearing... Going by fit rather than number is a lesson she will never learn.
pork roulade look 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That has to be one of the most unflattering angles possible. She's not that big per se its all about wearing the correct fit. Im a 18 in one shop and litterally across the road im a 12. I had to learn this year to go by cut/fit rather than what number is on the clothes.

While I absolutely agree with you that this angle is unflattering it's worth saying clothes that are too small can't make things that aren't there.
The fit of your clothes can either highlight your problem areas or camouflage them. A shirt alone can't just make back fat that doesn't exist. It can only squeeze into a position that highlights it. Wearing the proper size will allow it to sit nicely so it's not showing in the way hers is in this picture.
This picture is just proving the point that she uses good angles and photoshop to appear much smaller then she is.

Reactions: 10
Ah, lovely gesture, re-gifting the free coffee machine and capsules they got sent for promoting Nespresso... And he's included it in the intro, thinking it makes him look like an amazing person, he makes me sick

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
[/QUOTE]
i mean i liked a film they previously showed cant remember which one they showed it a long time ago and i liked his animation they had on the intros before, maybe you don´t like it that´s fine but ....just because someone does one crappy thing it mean they fully suck forever??, its that toxic "canceled culture" form youtube here too? i think Jonathan has potential creatively and maybe he could do cool stuff in animation but again too bad he chose other things, people don´t have to be others to see potential in them.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 2
i mean i liked a film they previously showed cant remember which one they showed it a long time ago and i liked his animation they had on the intros before, maybe you don´t like it that´s fine but ....just because someone does one crappy thing it mean they fully suck forever??, its that toxic "canceled culture" form youtube here too? i think Jonathan has potential creatively and maybe he could do cool stuff in animation but again too bad he chose other things, people don´t have to be others to see potential in them.
You think Jonathan has done only ONE crappy thing?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
[/QUOTE]

———————————————————————-++++++

**** I don’t mean this as a personal attack on you.... I just don’t understand where you’re coming from. You claimed you didn’t know about a lot of things Jonathan is guilty of. You were told about all the many things he has done and you were even given a blog that lists all of them up until the most recent ones. Even with your knowing all that pertinent information you defend and praise Jonathan. I don’t get it! This man (along with his worthless wife) exploit their children in every vile way possible to have the lifestyle they have. They make their children available to the scum of the earth through exploitation on a daily basis. The man has no redeeming qualities, NONE.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
**** I don’t mean this as a personal attack on you.... I just don’t understand where you’re coming from. You claimed you didn’t know about a lot of things Jonathan is guilty of. You were told about all the many things he has done and you were even given a blog that lists all of them up until the most recent ones. Even with your knowing all that pertinent information you defend and praise Jonathan. I don’t get it! This man (along with his worthless wife) exploit their children in every vile way possible to have the lifestyle they have. They make their children available to the scum of the earth through exploitation on a daily basis. The man has no redeeming qualities, NONE.
I understand where you are coming from, and to be honest sometimes I like Jonathan and sometimes I dislike him. I know how awful vlogging their kids for a living is, I wish YT rules would change, but they are not the only family vloggers doing that but they are the only ones with the comments open which I guess brings more traffic. I use to admire Jonathan a lot more for posting daily a I feel disappointed at him for how he has behaved in the past but on the other hand it was a long time ago, people change, I´m not the person I was 10 years ago, I didn´t give a duck. But I like to see the good in people, I think sometimes people don´t even realize they have done something until someone else points that out. I like some parts of the vlogs and the kids but the dark sad is what they represent. I like Jonathan when he is by himself, no kids, no Anna nothing just him sharing his stories, talking about mental health or whatever other topic he´s dealing with. Maybe you won´t understand where I´m coming from, and I don´t expect you to, I´m just someone else sharing my perspective like everyone. I think hate watching makes them even more relevant cause people talk about them here too, not missing a detail of someone you hate is what I don´t understand. If you really want the problem solved report them on a daily, hope rules change, don´t watch, don´t follow them anywhere and forget they even exist, that´ll make them irrelevant. Like you said, don´t take this as a personal attack, I´m just sharing my perspective. Happy Holidays!

Reactions: 1
[/QUOTE]
He has done a lot more than that one crappy film. All those vlogs he wanted to make look like a reality show and the music videos he did for the Friendliest Friends channel come to mind.
But if you ever remember what film you really liked, please share the link here. I can't say I've ever seen anything by Jonathan that I liked, not even the animations he's done for his kids.

Oh, and you know he only talks about mental health because other channels do, right? It's another bandwagon he's jumped on.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.