SacconeJolys #13 Putting the fun in funeral for new material

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anna’s accent reminds me a bit of the British lady on The Good Place. Just so overly forced British & wanna be posh. I love a true Irish accent. I can’t say she sounds American, but it’s probably because I am & just don’t hear it.

I’m noticing British on American TV shows & working on the news at an alarming rate. MSM likely pushing some sort of new world order. haha Or social media has really softened the lines. I can never quite figure out why anyone from the UK would want to report on US politics, etc. Do you see this happening over there? I’m obviously unaware of any American TV hosts/actors/journalists on your “telly.” ☺

Reactions: 6
To me she sounds like an American doing a bad British accent. It always amazes me how totally different her accent is to her sister Erika's. Anna basically lived in Ireland from about 7 yrs old if I'm rmbr correctly. That's plenty of yrs to develop a strong Irish Accent like her sisters. She is just a fake witch trying and failing to sound like the kids rich school mates parents.

Reactions: 11
I so agree completely about Anna. I would just remind you about Jonathan and the yogurt video.... the roofie incident.... the so called threatening card that looked suspiciously like Jonathan’s writing.... the cold shower of a toddler.... a few months back when he failed to keep Alessia’s private parts out of a video and he had to be told plus reported to Youtube. Not to mention all these years later.... and all four of his children are shown daily knowing Emilia was on role playing sites. Jonathan is just as bad as Anna. He does more work than Anna because he has no choice. He married a lazy cow....simple as that imo. He simply has no choice unless he wants her wrath.
Pimps !

• Heart
Reactions: 4
So A is selling her phone case if anyone wants it, cost £1000 new:rolleyes: but if you want it her mate Sabrina will be flogging it for her.

Reactions: 6
I can’t believe anyone would spend £1000 on a phone case. It’s so alien to me. Like a bag I can understand, something you can keep forever. Not a bloody phone case 😂

Reactions: 12
Don’t follow them because why would you....
The photo of Emilia’s concert came up on my discover page and I couldn’t help but comment. Of course I get criticised for my choices and they go out of their way to find something to use against me in the discussion. But won’t accept that showing other kids is wrong... okay then.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
The girl right next to her is in the vlogs all the time, but there's another child that isn't and he's done a poor job of blurring them, too.

He does not see anything wrong with the fact that the people in the comments know Emilia's friend's name and talk about her as if she's part of the SJ 'cast'. I doubt her parents truly understand just how far this goes.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
The girl right next to her is in the vlogs all the time, but there's another child that isn't and he's done a poor job of blurring them, too.

He does not see anything wrong with the fact that the people in the comments know Emilia's friend's name and talk about her as if she's part of the SJ 'cast'. I doubt her parents truly understand just how far this goes.
My thoughts exactly! It’s so unfair on all children involved. And the argument I get back is “she’s emilia’s best friend” SO?! It’s still exploiting children.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
She doesn't have #balayage She has standard highlights.
I would be more surprised if she put up a unedited photo, i must be the only person who doesn't edit photos or use filters.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Sp no weekend vlogs during vlomas because he clickbaited enough views to earn his monthly quota. How his dumb minions don't realize everything he says and does is a scheme to make money off them is astounding. If they complain he'll blame them for not giving him high enough views.🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Being 5'5" myself, I never would put myself into the petite category. I'd say it's more average height. Does she really consider herself petite? :ROFLMAO: Sure 32"length jeans are too long for me but you dress according to your body shape
"According to the fashion industry Petite is defined as 5′5″ inches tall and under."

I don't know if she considers herself petite, but according to the above quote, she is.

What I'm saying is there's nothing petite about her but her height. We're all built differently - longwaisted, shortwaisted, curvy, very uncurvy, etc... Two people can be the same height, same weight & look vastly different. Anna's features, including hands, feet, wrists, ankles are big not petite. I don't know Lily Collins' weight, & honestly I don't think weight plays into my big boned theory, bt she's the same height Anna supposedly is, 5'5". Lily seems like a petite woman, not Anna.

Who's gonna buy a lv phone case for an old iPhone lol anyone who can afford a lv phone case is gonna have a new iPhone! Guess they really are penny pinching these days

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Who's gonna buy a lv phone case for an old iPhone lol anyone who can afford a lv phone case is gonna have a new iPhone! Guess they really are penny pinching these days
Just another excuse to advertise for Luxury Promise.

two things about Anna´s hair on her Instastories, her stylist goes to her home (yup, prime example of real life real people there), but she should really pay attention when her stylist is doing her hair, she does her hair twice a week, she should now better by now? her hair always looks way too perfect and ringlety in my opinion, I always wanna run a brush through it to loosen up her curls, or maybe its just me cause I don´t like too perfect curls, looks very blocky, straight hair looks better for her face structure or when her stylist does it, and the blonde, I know she was born blonde, but the colors they went for looks odd, like a platinum blonde

Reactions: 5
The hairdresser came to the house when I was a kid, it wasn't uncommon in my area of Cork.

"According to the fashion industry Petite is defined as 5′5″ inches tall and under."

I don't know if she considers herself petite, but according to the above quote, she is.

What I'm saying is there's nothing petite about her but her height. We're all built differently - longwaisted, shortwaisted, curvy, very uncurvy, etc... Two people can be the same height, same weight & look vastly different. Anna's features, including hands, feet, wrists, ankles are big not petite. I don't know Lily Collins' weight, & honestly I don't think weight plays into my big boned theory, bt she's the same height Anna supposedly is, 5'5". Lily seems like a petite woman, not Anna.
What I forgot to say originally... Anna wants to be that petite chick in the room in the worst way, but it isn't gonna happen. Not with big boned, giant man hands & wrists.

Thank & goodnight. :ROFLMAO:;)👍😎😈

• Haha
Reactions: 12
We too had a family friend who was a hairdresser and who would come to our home to do the whole family's hair every 6 weeks. But she didn't have to drive for miles and suffer being filmed and used for vlogs....

Also, blonde makes Anna feel 'like herself again'? Sorry, but what was her haircolour last week then? Purple?

• Haha
The video of Amelia's concert came up on discover and the fact they didn't even blur out the other childs face next to her wtf that goes against every school policy doesn't it??

• Wow
  • Angry
The video of Amelia's concert came up on discover and the fact they didn't even blur out the other childs face next to her wtf that goes against every school policy doesn't it??
And the fans defending them because the friend 'is in the vlogs all the time'....... It's so wrong that we know her name and have seen her so often. As I said before, I don't think her parents know what goes on with SJ pictures and videos....

• Heart
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.