Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Icemaiden01

Chatty Member
The cabin in Wales was new. The hotel annoys me so much, why do they get this special treatment? Why would the Westin want to be associated with this family? I can't imagine them bringing in any more bookings.
Ah ok..... I was only half watching Instastories so I stand corrected

Reactions: 2

g_g

Jonathan is soooo talented the trailer for Countdown looks absolute shit. ;)
[/QUOTE]
i mean i liked a film they previously showed cant remember which one they showed it a long time ago and i liked his animation they had on the intros before, maybe you don´t like it that´s fine but ....just because someone does one shitty thing it mean they fully suck forever??, its that toxic "canceled culture" form youtube here too? i think Jonathan has potential creatively and maybe he could do cool stuff in animation but again too bad he chose other things, people don´t have to be others to see potential in them.

• Wow
  • Sick

Somerville12

VIP Member
So why no gifted ad label scummpair😠😠😠 pathetic that they both had phones out to Insta the same things.Interesting not a single only adult family member appeared in this big annual Xmas present giving event... That must have pissed them off not being allowed by his family to use this in content!!

Not defending them at all, I think they are scum, however I do think Andrea has not just started saying hello in that video as Jonathon posted a video on the 20th October, where Andrea says it a couple of times.
Maybe he’s camera shy about speaking as anna had to try for ages to get him saying mama on video. Bet they hate that he doesn’t cooperate like Emilia does/did.😂

Attachments

g_g

God yes I noticed that and thought that's not right for a child her age to have dark circles under her eyes.
my little niece who´s the same age as Emilia also has dark circles, its a lack of something, can´t remember the word, but it happens to some kids

Somerville12

VIP Member
Will scumjonny vlog or Insta on Xmas day??!! Did he last year?? bet he will. bet Rebecca meldrum won't put her phone away either .

Anna claims she picks up the dog poo everyday. But... I think... Even with 6 dogs, they are small after all, you wouldn't fill half a dog bag in 24 hours.
View attachment 60947
To be fair to her...for a change (!!).....we have one small dog and he could go a few times in the day and it’s not exactly a small amount. I could well imagine 6 dogs creating what she has lifted in one day.

underthesun

So those cheap pajamas in the intro are their Christmas merch, but why are they waiting so long to release them? I wonder if this is finally what will be on the Nuvoletta clothing instragram.

Lol57

While I really can’t abide the S-J’s, I suspect the cameras aren’t technically there to spy on their children. I have a mega rich friend from university who lives in some kinda palace in Essex (blows my mind when I visit, I live in a bog standard 3 bed :cool:). They have cameras in every single room as a security measure. They link to their phones & they get buzzed if irregular movement is detected at night or when they are out. I imagine that’s what the SJ’s have them for but obviously you can use them as spy cams I suppose! I can see the novelty when you are away to have a peep ..

Obviously, added to the many other child privacy issues at play it adds up!

jam819

In two of their recent photos, it looks like Alessia is wearing earrings. Anna’s frozen post and the cooking one. Perhaps another Claire’s ad coming up...!
Yes, incredibly weird. She saw the clothes he picked right? All his fetishes come to life. The way he was talking was just gross about her being his secretary and they're working late. I wouldn't be surprised if there's an "I dressed the nanny" challenge video soon after his comments to Stacey Dooley.

And has Alessia even got new shoes yet??

They're advertising Claire's Accessories on insta. I bet the ear piercing video was actually an ad.

Posting this for the workout bit. 😂

g_g

threatening Emilia with rape and Eduardo with having his penis removed and fed to the dog. It was clear that he wrote it himself.
first think I hear about this if im honest i started watching at the old house, do you have a link to the letter and are you sure it was him writing that?

Reactions: 1

g_g

I would just remind you about Jonathan and the yogurt video.... the roofie incident.... the so called threatening card that looked suspiciously like Jonathan’s writing.... the cold shower of a toddler.... a few months back when he failed to keep Alessia’s private parts out of a video and he had to be told plus reported to Youtube
i missed the yogurt video, the threatening card and when failed Alessia´s private parts cover up, do you happen to remember the titles of those?

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
- I was reading the returns policy, and while you can return it at your own cost for a refund, THEY have to decide whether it's resellable before they return your money to you, even though the items are exclusive
uncomfortable, squeaky and unwearable - they're going to have a shed full of them to "kindly donate to charity"
Only thing I’m gonna defend is a returns policy for any online clothing sales is that it depends on whether the item is in a re-sellable condition. That is pretty much standard, you can’t except a refund on a return if you’ve damaged it or whatever in the time you did have it.