Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Arghhhhh

Someone needs to #gift her a vibrator so she can go f*** herself. Seriously. That quip about not being self employed and being on maternity 😱🙄. It must be so hard not having time for picnics, trips to the allotment and instagramming all day such a stressful day job 🙄. Which she’s claiming statutory maternity pay for 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Tonight's output is just exhausting, isn't it?

Here's me touting for business in a post where exactly nothing exciting has happened but I will try to make a mountain out of an anthill. Especially because I probably hint to Mumma what I want and that's why they both have ended up buying it. And Oh how on earth could they have chosen the same colour? What larks. She ended up with a glut of bags. Chortle (not)

Picture the scene (marches in stamping foot a La Veruca Salt)
"But Daddy I want a husband that is home all day. I want one NOW"

Dadda (pausing his cringe motivational CD) "Now Grabuca, Darling, Men are supposed to go out to work, not sit around in one pair of shorts and chat up young totty"

"But Daddy why don't YOU fund my lifestyle and husband so he doesn't have to leave me alone at home? You know I'll spend my whole life quivering with fear about spiders and men with too many pairs of shorts..."

Repeat until Dadda funds the lifestyle/husband. Grabuca Salty skips off to pretend she actually does work/something of value

I think that’s why she posted it - seen Elle got a freebie so had to try and get attention. She’s probs fuming she wasn’t sent one.

Also love how she returned the one she bought rather than say to her mum it’s fine and to keep her money considering how much she already does for her.

• Haha

Meringue22

VIP Member
I think there’s probably quite a lot of admin in being an influencer. Pitching for business and so forth. Even uploading photos to blogs takes a while particularly if you edit and resize. Writing content and blog posts even bashed out and not edited takes some time plus I guess research into whether you “should” take a photo when travelling. Whether it is a worthwhile way to spend time is another discussion.

It may not even be paid if you only get stuff not actual cash.
Are you having a laugh? It takes a while to edit? It’s quite a lot of admin being an influencer?! 🤣 omg try being a carer like me. Or a nurse. Or a dr. A firefighter. A paramedic. A police officer. Did you know that that there is a website where you can show interest in what shit you’re prepared to flog?! Jesus Christ I’ll try and show sympathy for these influencers when I’m holding the hand of someone who is dying and they have nobody else 😡

• Heart

pinkrobot

VIP Member
Hi, long time lurker here, I just needed to pipe up. I have a 12 week old and have the same sling as Grabby, her baby is far too low down. It states clearly in the instructions that the top of the sling should be in line with baby’s ear, definitely not the case there. Although the sling states it can be used from 7lbs I struggled to get my baby in there when he was small so I went to a sling library for advice, but she would never actually admit she needs help with something. They actually told me to wait until he’s a bit bigger because they didn’t agree it is suitable from 7lbs.

Also speaking as a mum with a baby who actually does have silent reflux it makes me so mad that two bad nights with a newborn and that’s the label she’s giving her, and then the next day bragging about how long she has slept for. How rubbish does she want to make other mums feel? At 12 weeks old mine has never slept for more then 3 hours and will not sleep lying down at all. It’s actually really hard and so much more then a few unsettled nights, try 24 hours straight of crying. She really needs to be careful about how she’s making others feel, godforbid if the baby does actually develop something like reflux or colic! Sorry... rant over!
Welcome 👋 As a mum of two reflux babies - not silent but the projectile vomit type after every single feed for months on end - I think Grabby’s comments are irresponsible and almost cruel in how it could make new mums feel. Spare us the sob stories about how hard it is being a new mum from your ivory tower with £1000s of baby gifts and getting manicures when your baby is two weeks old.
And who actually stories and tags a pic of their M&S heat up dinner. Wow culinary goals right there! 😂

Icantbelieveitsnotbutter

But how did this actually happen, quick Ben take a picture of me breastfeeding whilst stood in the allotment so I can post it on Instagram, I need to show everyone that I am just the best. Wait, wait, I need to put my feet further apart first. Now go!

To be clear, I think it’s fine that she’s feeding whilst out and about, doesn’t matter if it’s private or not but it just seems a bit braggy and narcissistic to have a photo taken while you’re doing it for the purpose of sharing it with thousands of people that you don’t know.

• Haha
  • Heart

Katiearchiedan

God yes it must be a nightmare when you're "job" (and that of your husband) pretty much allows you to be at home 24/7. I mean imagine how stressful it must be not having to factor a 2 hour commute into your day, childcare costs and logistics, being away from your baby all day every day.

Seriously. Get some f***king perspective!!!!!!!

Ghosttalk4

Chatty Member
Just found a thing online where she was raising money for water aid as she was going to climb Kilimanjaro. Seems like an actual achievement, something requiring commitment and hard work for a good cause and something she would remind us of constantly if it had happened.

The last post on her money raising page says 'We fly out to Tanzania tomorrow and will let you know how we get on! R and B' and then absolutely nothing.

I found an old blog post about it where she beifly mentions that they decided to climb it on a whim while she was avoiding uni work, and thought 'I was really fit so didn't think much of it' 🙄

They never made it and nearly had to get rescued by a helicopter.

You don't climb Kilimanjaro on a fucking whim and think I do Pilates, I must be fit enough to climb a huge high altitude mountain with no training 🙄 jeeeesus christ Rebecca.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

Disgruntled

Also- ‘A torch, to keep things calm - we cut the cord by torchlight.’ Which should have read...
‘But we didn’t cut the tags off the torch, we get so much free shit we just simply don’t have time to cut the tags off things these days!’ 😂 The torch may well be the only thing she’s actually bought... 🤔
She probably kept the labels on so that Grandad could return it 🤔

• Haha
  • Sick
Im completely bored of the baby. Every bastard post has mentioned her since she came flying out of her welly full of porridge into the swimming pool in the front room by torchlight. Yawn. And since then shes paid for next to nowt and been on endless 'set up' picnics. Im surprised Freya didnt comeout looking like a Pistachio gelato with a cornett up her arse! 🍦

• Haha

Katiearchiedan

I lost my mum very suddenly when I was 28 years old and had just booked our wedding. I'm now... 6 years down the line... expecting our first child together and my preganany has been lovely but also like grieving all over again for what could/should have been with my mum here. I'm incredibly lonely and finding things hard.

I actually don't HATE the post about being grateful to her parents, though I agree that she could just tell them to their face and show some degree of sensitivity to people who don't have their parents for whatever reason but the bit that really upset me was the 2nd comment then about feeling conflicted. It's so hypocritical. If you feel comflicted then that's the answer...don't post it!!!!!! It's not necessary to post that on a story especially which will be gone in 24 hours but will upset so many people in that time. But also, she has absolutely no idea what pain people like me will feel and she doesn't care either so why make out like you sympathise or understand when you don't!!!!

• Sad
  • Heart

Skewbedu

VIP Member
Welcome 👋 As a mum of two reflux babies - not silent but the projectile vomit type after every single feed for months on end - I think Grabby’s comments are irresponsible and almost cruel in how it could make new mums feel. Spare us the sob stories about how hard it is being a new mum from your ivory tower with £1000s of baby gifts and getting manicures when your baby is two weeks old.
And who actually stories and tags a pic of their M&S heat up dinner. Wow culinary goals right there! 😂
Plus its the M&S PR account so she just looks like a colossal collaboration- chasing-bosom.
I hope she isn't actually claiming any kind of maternity benefits because surely she is contravening every point?
I was in Brighton yesterday and realised I was standing outside a shop for kids she had tagged earlier in the week. Although it was a beautiful shop I was torn between cringing and laughing. Every damn thing in the shop was her 'look' : pink, mustard or grey nursery stuff, bloomers, cloud prints and mobiles, that changing basket (which annoyed me even more in the flesh for how ridiculous it was.

She wants to be an trend setter but she is a sheep - just latching onto whatever is most insta friendly right now. Not so much influencer, more in-fleece-cer

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Ghosttalk4

Chatty Member
IMG_6831.jpg

Wouldn't let her mum anywhere near the house during labour but just wanted to share this picture of her arse in the air in an adult nappy with thousands of strangers. It's all so odd to me. She's a very strange girl.

I think she has some real issues. I can't tell if it's that's she's far too full of her own self importance that she feels it is her royal duty to share all of this with her thousands of fans because we just couldn't live without every tiny detail of her royal birth.
Or if she's totally lost her grip of reality and is totally consumed and addicted to sharing her fake online world that she doesn't know what normal is anymore.

After reading that I can honestly imagine her shouting at Ben to take notes for her blog post while she gave birth. And having a list of set labour shots that she needed him to get.

• Heart
  • Wow

bubbletea123

VIP Member
That house must be costing a bomb for all that's pretty. At least it's different to all of the insta homes we are seeing with their gray gray gray and bloody crushed velvet everything
Crushed velvet is one of the tackiest and ugliest things I have ever seen.

Ajtw09

Chatty Member
It’s not the complete birth story, just a Q&A about why they choose home birth, and the subsequent preparations around it!! 😂
A Q&A with herself 😂 ‘So, Grabecca, why did you choose a home birth?’ ‘Thank you for asking, Grabecca; we saw a cheap homebirthing pool on Marketplace and you know how I never like to pay full price for anything if I can get it #gifted, and that’s what sealed the deal’

• Haha

Ghosttalk4

Chatty Member
My parents are fab and I'm very lucky to know that in any crisis they would be there in a second. But they have always been firm believers in not carrying me through life. That's how you end up with a grabby spoilt verruca salt.

No one washed my clothes, cut my grass and cleaned my house. Not once. My husband and I had to learn to adjust and get on with it. My parents were at work full time and so was my husband. In the long run it made me a much stronger and more independent person and mother.

She is a demanding princess and that's why she has to ride off the success of her parents and husband because she can't do anything in her own right. Other people carry her.

• Heart