RVK Loves #5 Grabby’s an expert, we have no clue, did you know she was gifted a bugaboo?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
#dinner date
#this guy
#that light
#i adore
#obsessed with
#glut of
#gelato
#blooms
#blessed
#gifted
#press discount
#Ad
#freebie
#oh, just duck off }

Have I missed anything...?}
😤

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Im completely bored of the baby. Every bastard post has mentioned her since she came flying out of her welly full of porridge into the swimming pool in the front room by torchlight. Yawn. And since then shes paid for next to nowt and been on endless 'set up' picnics. Im surprised Freya didnt comeout looking like a Pistachio gelato with a cornett up her arse! 🍦
I love you. I'll say no more.

#dinner date
#this guy
#that light
#i adore
#obsessed with
#glut of
#gelato
#blooms
#blessed
#gifted
#press discount
#Ad
#freebie
#oh, just duck off }

😤
#produce

#presstrip

#wahacafishtacos. A concept that fills me with culinary dread. There is very little I would less want to shovel down my cake hole apart from any part of the ginger geriatric's anatomy. (sorry for lowering the tone, I'm promise to call it the lounge to redeem my class)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
#dinner date
#this guy
#that light
#i adore
#obsessed with
#glut of
#gelato
#blooms
#blessed
#gifted
#press discount
#Ad
#freebie
#oh, just duck off }

😤
You missed out #rvkbabylove #freyaelizabethsterling #previouslygifted, not just #gifted #rvkgardenlove #rvkprojecthouse #rvkallotmentlove #bugaboostrollers and more.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
🤦🏻‍♀️ In my defence, I was tired “when I wrote it”

I even forgot my favourite, the one I’m “obsessed” with

#frow

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's at it again. I can't be bothered to go and check but something like...these tomatoes from the allotment are so much bigger than the ones in the greenhouse?

Well we don't f**king know do we Rebecca? There's no point asking us to confirm whether your allotment tomatoes are bigger than your greenhouse tomatoes.

Also, to agree with what someone else said upthread...is there anything she's bought that baby with her own cash? Almost every post is ad / gifted / previously gifted (how TF is that different from just gifted?)

What's worse - #previouslygifted or #presssgift {?}

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is there anything in life more boring than her allotment chat...i dont think there is.

Reactions: 4
There’s no originality in her posts. Does she make her own fish tacos? What does she do with the glut of courgettes? No clue. An array of attractive
dishes of food on the counter or table would be a start. She’s probably not able to though, due to her eating disorder. But she can do a pile of brownies on the corner of a crowded coffee table.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Only a matter of time before #rvklovestotravel and #vitaminsea rear their ugly heads again.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
#rightnow
#{}
I sometimes think of the hashtags she should share instead...
#neverhadarealjob
#littlemissentitled
#itsallsmokeandmirrors
#grabbylovesgrandad

I think it would make her whole account so much more authentic! 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 13
A story with large courgettes on the side of the cooker. An omelette. And a lost sock. Deffo reads here.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.