Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Holidaysun

Chatty Member
Allllll the walks though! Wearing a nappy hoping not to be seen🤦🏻‍♀️
Are all her friends also out walking the fields and allotments day in day out 🤔
She’s so odd

• Haha
Reactions: 12

tillie4

Pretty shocked to see that baby has NO hat on its 3 weeks old!!
Also, not sure if travelling on public transport when baby hasn’t had its first vaccinations is a good idea.
I’m due my first baby in a few days time.. I can honestly say that I won’t be looking to her for any parental advise.
It’s sad I used to like her posts.. I even got sucked into the whole going through pregnancy journey as I was always a month or so behind..
But now I think I will avoid it! Unrealistic financial and lifestyle expectations are pretty dangerous to us Young first time mums..

• Heart
Reactions: 11

pinkrobot

VIP Member
She infuriates me so much I hardly know where to begin. She is such a classic example of why social media can be damaging to mental health. She even deletes her own stories if they don’t fit her perfect gram. To jump to the conclusion that her baby might have silent reflux based on a couple of sleepless nights is bonkers. Hello...it is a newborn baby!!!! This is what they do!!!! Why did she type out that huge long list of things to try? Amused by the glib ‘well they just grow out of it eventually’ - does she even realise this could be up to 12 months with a baby who has severe reflux? And that they may need to be prescribed strong medication? I had two babies like this and it was hell.
Also does her husband ever leave her side or is he on permanent paternity leave?! What’s the difference between her non maternity leave existence (lots of ads, gifts, stories) and her maternity leave existence (lots of ads, gifts, stories)?!!!
So many questions 😂🤯

• Haha

Mustard

VIP Member
#dinner date
#this guy
#that light
#i adore
#obsessed with
#glut of
#gelato
#blooms
#blessed
#gifted
#press discount
#Ad
#freebie
#oh, just fuck off }

Have I missed anything...?}
😤
You missed out #rvkbabylove #freyaelizabethsterling #previouslygifted, not just #gifted #rvkgardenlove #rvkprojecthouse #rvkallotmentlove #bugaboostrollers and more.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Rosé_all_day

VIP Member
‘Do try to take proper mat leave’ *smug head tilt*
You don’t have a proper job Grabby!!! She is literally the last person on this earth who should be giving mat leave advice to new mums!

Rosé_all_day

VIP Member
“If you’re a brand please email me” = I still want freebies.
Mere mortals I won’t be replying to you because you’re superfluous to my needs these days...

It’s all bullshit don’t even try with the ‘I’m so busy, barely have time to shower’ vs ‘Look at me I’m the perfect Stepford wife and mother, I baked brownies and marvel at how clean my home is’. Pick a lane Grabby and bloody stay there. You can’t have it both ways!

Lisa McCall

I have always wanted to post. Here goes / I used to love her as i love our English scenery, flowers, gardening, decorating and photos of peoples houses and how they decorate etc but she’s really lost the plot over the last few years. She doesn’t know what the real world is. Or has she ever? She’s on maternity leave, but nothing has changed.

• Heart

Getagripppppy

Conscious that you “chose” baby items that last for years.... except it was gifted... what did you actually buy for yourself? nuna could have offered you a rotten courgette and you would have greedily grabbed it 🙄

• Haha

fmmac

She really shouldn't be saying that the outcomes of shoulder dystocia would be the same at home as at hospital as the midwives know how to deal with it.

SD is a very serious and dangerous complication. I considered having a home birth and every day I am thankful i didn't. My beautiful girl would not be alive today if I had, and in all likelihood neither would I.

I may be out of line saying this, but I don't think Rebecca should be publishing this sort of thing. Leave it to the experts!

I love how she will literally post the shittest picture ever, as early as possible, just to prove she is up and awake early every day. This morning is was the plant photo - absolutely no relevance apart from to say ‘yes I was up at 5am but I still get up at 7am because I’m sooooo amazing at being the best Mumma ever!!’

• Haha
Reactions: 10

AC_23

Chatty Member
Its not the fact that they took their newborn to the seaside for the day on the train.. in fact its quite a sweet thing to do and if you're feeling up to it physically then why not? Its the instagram-ness of it all and it all being so perfect that drives me nuts!! So fake and pretentious. Cannot believe she had her in that stupid headband in the pram sleeping all day - makes me go cold at how dangerous they are and no one thinks anything of it!! If she'd wrapped a muslin round her head there would be outrage but people forget how dangerous headbands are for tiny tiny babies.

Disgruntled

“Birth can only really progress if you feel relaxed and have oxytocin”

🙄🙄🙄
My (still)birth progressed and I was far from relaxed.
That blog post, aside from upsetting me and my grammar nerd ways, upset me for her preachy, I know everything, I am better than you, I am so so so lucky, I am an expert, I am so fucking entitled ways.

• Sad

Rosé_all_day

VIP Member
I love how she will literally post the shittest picture ever, as early as possible, just to prove she is up and awake early every day. This morning is was the plant photo - absolutely no relevance apart from to say ‘yes I was up at 5am but I still get up at 7am because I’m sooooo amazing at being the best Mumma ever!!’
Exactly! “Look at me mere mortals, I am up before the rest of you, give me #gifted medal!” 🏅

And yesterday’s stories “that sunlight...this pup” This idiot! 🤷🏻‍♀️🙄

• Haha

Ghosttalk4

Chatty Member
Wtf?!

Well smack my arse and call me Charlie. The ‘perfect’ bee isn’t letting you put her down you say?Hmmmmmmmm welcome to normal motherhood Grabby!
I have a two year old thst STILL doesn't let me put him down. He's still shit sleeper and wakes up several times a NIGHT and he won't quit breastfeeding even though I'm totally knackered and am so over it after two years of being a human dummy.

I've been a mother for over 10 years. I'm must be doing it all wrong.

If only I could be an expert on everything like grabby.

Maybe it was because I didn't give birth by torch light 🙄

• Haha

Bore Off

Recent post re gratitude. She said she wanted to put it on there but that’s the point. She doesn’t need to at all. Just tell your parents your grateful. I think the only thing that needed to be put up in a similar situation is if you DIDNT have parents/extra help around and maybe let those they’re not alone and that it’s a struggle. But ya know. She wouldn’t have a fucking clue what that’s like.