RVK Loves #5 Grabby’s an expert, we have no clue, did you know she was gifted a bugaboo?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omfg she’s just referred to her daughter as one if her favourite things this woman makes my blood boil 😨
I’m actually slightly convinced that at this stage she is doing allllll of the things that we talk about on here to wind us up

Reactions: 5
I’m actually slightly convinced that at this stage she is doing allllll of the things that we talk about on here to wind us up
I’ve wondered this too 🤔

Spicy lamb for dinner? After all the advice she got from strangers on the internet telling her to avoid anything spicy..... 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
I’ve thought this too! Mumma...this guy...standard gelato photo. Mind you it’s hard to tell as her feed is one revolving loop of the same stuff (with recent addition of baby).

Reactions: 3
Because she is such a know it all,
I don’t see why she wouldnt have known that food you eat would affect your baby.

Now she’s back to posting stories of her posing with the #gifted bugaboo but not tagged as #gifted. And, tagging Oliver Bonas because she bought her friend a card there. Sigh.

Reactions: 2
Because she is such a know it all,
I don’t see why she wouldnt have known that food you eat would affect your baby.

Now she’s back to posting stories of her posing with the #gifted bugaboo but not tagged as #gifted. And, tagging Oliver Bonas because she bought her friend a card there. Sigh.
Maybe another report to the ASA is needed

And in her latest photo I think Freya has her arms up, surrendering to being used as a bragging tool/tiny cash cow and it has nothing to with the Love to Dream swaddle thing #ad? #gifted? #givemeoneforfree?

• Haha
And asking today "do I need another swaddle suit in case shes sick or wet in the night?" Just bleeping buy more if you find them good. Stop hinting for free ones

Reactions: 8
Had anyone else noticed she always takes pictures of feeding on left side. Right side must be where the spicy food is at. 😂😂

Waits for photo of right side feeding.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ones that want to attract M&S’s attention so she can “work” with them 😂

👋🏼 Look at me, no, over here!! 🙄

I wonder though after them #gift’ing her the (non)hospital bag

Damn it, I should have used the { }

Or even just the } that she missed off the end on one of her stories 😂😂

@Skewbedu ” Not much influencer, more in-fleece-her”
🤣🤣

We have to ™️ this for new name 😉
Yeah Influencer in the Times/InFleecer in Rattle.

I was interviewed for the Telegraph for work last year, should I be putting 'As seen in the Telegraph' in my bio too? NO!

I thought that. Who whips their boob out in the middle of an allotment?!
And stands like a poor man's Virgin Mary for the camera?

• Haha
Yeah Influencer in the Times/InFleecer in Rattle.

I was interviewed for the Telegraph for work last year, should I be putting 'As seen in the Telegraph' in my bio too? NO!

And stands like a poor man's Virgin Mary for the camera?
And then proceeds to cover it with a peach emoji.too much.

Reactions: 1
But how did this actually happen, quick Ben take a picture of me breastfeeding whilst stood in the allotment so I can post it on Instagram, I need to show everyone that I am just the best. Wait, wait, I need to put my feet further apart first. Now go!

To be clear, I think it’s fine that she’s feeding whilst out and about, doesn’t matter if it’s private or not but it just seems a bit braggy and narcissistic to have a photo taken while you’re doing it for the purpose of sharing it with thousands of people that you don’t know.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
But how did this actually happen, quick Ben take a picture of me breastfeeding whilst stood in the allotment so I can post it on Instagram, I need to show everyone that I am just the best. Wait, wait, I need to put my feet further apart first. Now go!

To be clear, I think it’s fine that she’s feeding whilst out and about, doesn’t matter if it’s private or not but it just seems a bit braggy and narcissistic to have a photo taken while you’re doing it for the purpose of sharing it with thousands of people that you don’t know.
Yes this! Feed however you want to feed, and do it in public if needs be. But there are some things that don’t have to make the “gram”. Especially such a public one. Freya might be a bit mortified when she’s older with how many pics there are of her on a public Instagram let alone ones of her hanging off a boob.

It’s so great for her that she’s able to feed her and has had the most perfect pregnancy/birth/feeding/newborn life but jeeeese. Can’t something not be flipping perfect?! Think I’m just bitter after a horrendous labour, emergency c section, pre e clampsia, being super poorly after birth, and then failing at breast feeding. No gram worth trips to Brighton over here 🤣. Just survival and trying not to sneeze without my tummy muscles feeling like they were going to pop out of the scar! 🤦‍♀️ Xx

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.