RVK Loves #5 Grabby’s an expert, we have no clue, did you know she was gifted a bugaboo?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm happy for her in terms of it all going well, it's hard enough without the pressure of being for the gram (I know she chose that life).

But how sad on stories she showed the same photo twice because how truly ridiculous it looks having to declare all the gifts/ads and how much it spoils the photo. Although ALL photos should show the declarations, baby brain clearly at work there 🙄😉
Wondered why she says previously gifted, not just gifted.

A story complete with the sounds of breastfeeding.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She’s moaning now about how hard it is being self-employed with a newborn (even with Saint Ben and Mumma around permanently to help). Like she has the slightest clue what it is like to have a job (self-employed or otherwise). No one is making her accept all those freebies & gifts. She is just unable to stay off Instagram or dial it down.

Reactions: 8
She’s moaning now about how hard it is being self-employed with a newborn (even with Saint Ben and Mumma around permanently to help). Like she has the slightest clue what it is like to have a job (self-employed or otherwise). No one is making her accept all those freebies & gifts. She is just unable to stay off Instagram or dial it down.
I wish someone would ask what job she is on maternity leave from. Influencer, instagrammer, or what? Ducker and diver?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
God yes it must be a nightmare when you're "job" (and that of your husband) pretty much allows you to be at home 24/7. I mean imagine how stressful it must be not having to factor a 2 hour commute into your day, childcare costs and logistics, being away from your baby all day every day.

Seriously. Get some f***king perspective!!!!!!!

Reactions: 16
I just can’t figure out what all this “work” she desperately wants to do is??

“Moral of the story don’t be self employed with a newborn”

More like don’t pretend you have a job when you most definitely do not

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hi, long time lurker here, I just needed to pipe up. I have a 12 week old and have the same sling as Grabby, her baby is far too low down. It states clearly in the instructions that the top of the sling should be in line with baby’s ear, definitely not the case there. Although the sling states it can be used from 7lbs I struggled to get my baby in there when he was small so I went to a sling library for advice, but she would never actually admit she needs help with something. They actually told me to wait until he’s a bit bigger because they didn’t agree it is suitable from 7lbs.

Also speaking as a mum with a baby who actually does have silent reflux it makes me so mad that two bad nights with a newborn and that’s the label she’s giving her, and then the next day bragging about how long she has slept for. How rubbish does she want to make other mums feel? At 12 weeks old mine has never slept for more then 3 hours and will not sleep lying down at all. It’s actually really hard and so much more then a few unsettled nights, try 24 hours straight of crying. She really needs to be careful about how she’s making others feel, godforbid if the baby does actually develop something like reflux or colic! Sorry... rant over!

Reactions: 31
Hi, long time lurker here, I just needed to pipe up. I have a 12 week old and have the same sling as Grabby, her baby is far too low down. It states clearly in the instructions that the top of the sling should be in line with baby’s ear, definitely not the case there. Although the sling states it can be used from 7lbs I struggled to get my baby in there when he was small so I went to a sling library for advice, but she would never actually admit she needs help with something. They actually told me to wait until he’s a bit bigger because they didn’t agree it is suitable from 7lbs.

Also speaking as a mum with a baby who actually does have silent reflux it makes me so mad that two bad nights with a newborn and that’s the label she’s giving her, and then the next day bragging about how long she has slept for. How rubbish does she want to make other mums feel? At 12 weeks old mine has never slept for more then 3 hours and will not sleep lying down at all. It’s actually really hard and so much more then a few unsettled nights, try 24 hours straight of crying. She really needs to be careful about how she’s making others feel, godforbid if the baby does actually develop something like reflux or colic! Sorry... rant over!
Welcome! Love your username 🤣

Reactions: 4
‘Do try to take proper mat leave’ *smug head tilt*
You don’t have a proper job Grabby!!! She is literally the last person on this earth who should be giving mat leave advice to new mums!

Reactions: 11
You don’t have a proper job Grabby!!! She is literally the last person on this earth who should be giving mat leave advice to new mums!
She is so deluded my eyes almost roll out of my head when I read this tit she comes out with

Reactions: 9

Welcome 👋 As a mum of two reflux babies - not silent but the projectile vomit type after every single feed for months on end - I think Grabby’s comments are irresponsible and almost cruel in how it could make new mums feel. Spare us the sob stories about how hard it is being a new mum from your ivory tower with £1000s of baby gifts and getting manicures when your baby is two weeks old.
And who actually stories and tags a pic of their M&S heat up dinner. Wow culinary goals right there! 😂

Welcome 👋 As a mum of two reflux babies - not silent but the projectile vomit type after every single feed for months on end - I think Grabby’s comments are irresponsible and almost cruel in how it could make new mums feel. Spare us the sob stories about how hard it is being a new mum from your ivory tower with £1000s of baby gifts and getting manicures when your baby is two weeks old.
And who actually stories and tags a pic of their M&S heat up dinner. Wow culinary goals right there! 😂
Plus its the M&S PR account so she just looks like a colossal collaboration- chasing-bosom.
I hope she isn't actually claiming any kind of maternity benefits because surely she is contravening every point?
I was in Brighton yesterday and realised I was standing outside a shop for kids she had tagged earlier in the week. Although it was a beautiful shop I was torn between cringing and laughing. Every damn thing in the shop was her 'look' : pink, mustard or grey nursery stuff, bloomers, cloud prints and mobiles, that changing basket (which annoyed me even more in the flesh for how ridiculous it was.

She wants to be an trend setter but she is a sheep - just latching onto whatever is most insta friendly right now. Not so much influencer, more in-fleece-cer

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Someone needs to #gift her a vibrator so she can go f*** herself. Seriously. That quip about not being self employed and being on maternity 😱🙄. It must be so hard not having time for picnics, trips to the allotment and instagramming all day such a stressful day job 🙄. Which she’s claiming statutory maternity pay for 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄.

• Haha
Someone needs to #gift her a vibrator so she can go f*** herself. Seriously. That quip about not being self employed and being on maternity 😱🙄. It must be so hard not having time for picnics, trips to the allotment and instagramming all day such a stressful day job 🙄. Which she’s claiming statutory maternity pay for 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄.
The biggest 🐰 there is 😂

Reactions: 2
Even though she's told us about her sex life, I can't stomach the thought of thinking about sex and her in the same paragraph. Blergh

• Haha
Reactions: 5
But surely to take a ‘proper’ maternity leave you need a ‘proper’ job? 🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The baby is fine in the shot of her with her dad.
The close enough to kiss advice is more for mothers because babies if they are low down, will be smack bang in the middle of the mothers breasts and that's where the airway can become obscured leading to smothering
On a man's chest, it's not so important to be close enough to kiss
It's more comfortable for the wearer to have the baby higher in the carrier.
We had several kinds of carriers and slings and my husband wore our son much lower than I did

What was she talking about maternity leave? How can you be on mat leave when you don't work? What's with the flower in the pram to take to her mums house? Didnt her mum get a load of flaars from the allotment a day or two ago?

Reactions: 2
Omfg she’s just referred to her daughter as one if her favourite things this woman makes my blood boil 😨

Reactions: 1
Ones that want to attract M&S’s attention so she can “work” with them 😂

👋🏼 Look at me, no, over here!! 🙄

I wonder though after them #gift’ing her the (non)hospital bag

Damn it, I should have used the { }

Or even just the } that she missed off the end on one of her stories 😂😂

@Skewbedu ” Not much influencer, more in-fleece-her”
🤣🤣

We have to ™️ this for new name 😉

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.