RVK Loves #5 Grabby’s an expert, we have no clue, did you know she was gifted a bugaboo?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Errr, I thought your husband earned “more than yours has in the past ten years” Grabecca, yet you’re so hard up you’re having to retrace your steps to retrieve a bloody sock!! Which one is it?

51D5073F-183E-4C7D-9DF7-B107868C667C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I have never hated a word so much in my life than I have the word 'glut'

Reactions: 13
Why does she feel the need to post so much drivel? I’m honestly surprised she hasn’t posted a pic while she’s been on the toilet! ‘Enjoying a wee in peace as I know this won’t happen when the peach is older’
Please don’t give her ideas!!!! 😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
It’s not the complete birth story, just a Q&A about why they choose home birth, and the subsequent preparations around it!! 😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.