Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Skewbedu

VIP Member
Tonight's output is just exhausting, isn't it?

Here's me touting for business in a post where exactly nothing exciting has happened but I will try to make a mountain out of an anthill. Especially because I probably hint to Mumma what I want and that's why they both have ended up buying it. And Oh how on earth could they have chosen the same colour? What larks. She ended up with a glut of bags. Chortle (not)

Picture the scene (marches in stamping foot a La Veruca Salt)
"But Daddy I want a husband that is home all day. I want one NOW"

Dadda (pausing his cringe motivational CD) "Now Grabuca, Darling, Men are supposed to go out to work, not sit around in one pair of shorts and chat up young totty"

"But Daddy why don't YOU fund my lifestyle and husband so he doesn't have to leave me alone at home? You know I'll spend my whole life quivering with fear about spiders and men with too many pairs of shorts..."

Repeat until Dadda funds the lifestyle/husband. Grabuca Salty skips off to pretend she actually does work/something of value

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13

RosiePosy

Chatty Member
The baby is obsessed by "looking at packaging"..no bloody wonder, she must spend her day watching "mumma" open all the freebies 😂

• Haha

Gossipqueen30

Chatty Member
Now THIS is how you post a birth announcement - radiating happiness and love, no brands tagged, and not a flatlay in sight 👌🏼 Take note Grabby!!
DE1F6F51-5471-4E29-B9AA-516647DB5AE4.jpeg

• Heart

Ghosttalk4

Chatty Member
How is it a date evening with their 'peach'? Its just ANOTHER eveining of picnic and ice cream.

Going out with your baby doesn't make it a date. Especially when you do the same thing every other bloody day because none of you have anything better to do.

She's utterly desperate to paint this twee, whimsical, middle class life. Snore. She tries so hard it just looks fake.

Last edited:

AC_23

Chatty Member
I'll tell you what annoys me the most about her account.. Not necessarily her content, because granted she does take pretty photos, its the constant use of a question mark? Ugghhhh it really winds me up. Like just own what your posting. 'A kind of Mexican Buddha bowl?' Ok hun if thats what you want to call it fine but don't ask me as if I'm just like you so I'd know because I had breaded chicken and chips for my dinner. She is SO un-relatable

• Haha

Meringue22

VIP Member
Handy you’re a midwife isn’t it?
**just spoke to a friend of mine who is a midwifery sister and she disputes what you’ve said. She said that for a lot of women who choose to have a baby in hospital it means they feel safer thus encouraging labour and the hormones associated** ✌ it worked for me

New thread?

Grabby craves adoration she really doesn’t care. Even if it means posting pics of her arse in the air!

Last edited:
  • Haha

Meringue22

VIP Member
Exactly. You can tell she's faux middle class from a mile away. Mainly because of how hard she tried to make sure everyone knows what she (her husband) has.

I don't care what class she is or how much her husband earns. I do care when people try and make themselves look better than they are by shamelessly bragging and posing a fake life for the Internet to make people feel inferiour.

Her family are clearly not middle class. Her parents are new money and doing well for themselves. The rest of her family, she's basically slated for being common.

She's lived an easy life and was paired up with a middle aged man from when she was 15, who already had a string of property.

She has far too much time on her hands and has contributed nothing to the world other than a huge carbon footprint. Instead she seems to spend it all trying to create the illusion that she's a wealthy, middle aged, Steoford wife by bragging out anything and everything and staging every element of her life for the gram.

I can only assume that being an insufferable show off makes her feel better about whatever insecurities she has.

People like her seem to get a kick out of making people feel beneath them. In reality she's just incredibly shallow, immature, selfish, materialistic, totally reliant of other people and probably not that happy below the surface.
I think she’s definitely insecure and she makes herself feel slightly better by constantly bragging and slagging off those she thinks are beneath her. I don’t think she’s happy. I really don’t and she’s constantly searching for something to make her feel content. I doubt she’ll ever find it

She feels guilty today for seeing friends and not working.....hang on.....give me a sec....I need to retrieve my eyes that have rolled into the back of my head 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

Ghosttalk4

Chatty Member
I'll tell you what annoys me the most about her account.. Not necessarily her content, because granted she does take pretty photos, its the constant use of a question mark? Ugghhhh it really winds me up. Like just own what your posting. 'A kind of Mexican Buddha bowl?' Ok hun if thats what you want to call it fine but don't ask me as if I'm just like you so I'd know because I had breaded chicken and chips for my dinner. She is SO un-relatable
But then on the flip side she gives out the most useless, know it all advice on stuff she knows nothing about 😂

Essential baby buys (that she didn't buy!) for a baby that's not even here so she's never used. How to pack a sponsored hospital bag of freebies when you've never used it and knew you probably wouldn't. Parenting tips after a week. Recommended vitamin ads that she's never even taken because she preferred a fancy brand. And how can I forget her cracking baking tips and recipes - buy a Betty crocker packet mix and add water. 😂

She's a walking contradiction and I pitty anyone who has bought in to her crap. Her 'job' couldn't be any easier compared to a real world job, and yet she still manages to do a half arsed job of everything she posts.

Last edited:
  • Heart

hereforthe_tea

She can’t wait to get the baby in the sink because she loves photos of babies in butler sinks... good grief at least try to hide the fact you’ve had a baby just for the gram pics 🤦‍♀️ . This is a human life NOT a bloody prop FFS 🤬

Duchesspink

VIP Member
I'm easy enough with her posting a breastfeeding picture on Instagram
Normalising breastfeeding by showing pictures is quite usual.
Its not something that needs to be kept private or that will embarrass her daughter In years to come, it's just a baby being fed
No one would have an issue if she was standing bottle feeding in the allotment, breast size doesn't matter as you can't see breast anywhere. Shes feeding her baby and theres no reason why she shouldn't have a photo of her feeding her. It really is quite normal

Shes a dick in a lot of other ways but I don't like to see the sneering at her having a photo feeding her baby

• Heart

MissTeddy

VIP Member
Unbelievable!!!!!
And by the way Grabby - just because baby cries all night and is squirmy and uncomfortable it doesn't mean anything is WRONG, it's what babies do ... shock horror. And yes you might need to cancel your precious plans but unlike 99% of new mum's you'll probably get to take a bath and a big nap today when your mom-working husband steps in to support you so quit the moaning.

Ghosttalk4

Chatty Member
Tagged items previously gifted 😂 it's literally every single thing in the shot 🤦‍♀️

How is she not embarrassed. I'm embarrassed for her.

She seems to think that because it's high end freebies, then it's ok. Not just being a scrounging, greedy, shameless twat.

Get a job. Buy some things for your house and baby out of your own hard earned cash. Learn the value of actual work and money. Then maybe you wouldn't come across as such an entitled, spoilt, preachy brat.

Dont tell me what things I need for my baby when you haven't spent a single penny or had to leave your gifted bed sheets to get any of it.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Meringue22

VIP Member
I finished this sentence ‘partly because of the sheer lack of time when having a newborn’ where she explains why it’s taken so long to write the story. NOPE. I can’t do it. I cannot read the shit she churns out. I have never known someone so deluded. Which is it Grabby?! You’re determined to play the role of some superwoman whose life hasn’t changed in the slightest now you’re a mum. You fill your grid with your mundane daily ‘activities’ but then try to appear like a normal mum (who by the way usually doesn’t have time to brush her hair or get dressed) by making statements about the lack of time! 🤣 Climb off your high-horse and get off Instagram, if time is so precious, and focus on your daughter instead of seeking constant validation from 80k plus strangers

• Heart

Michellemarie

It is ridiculous! I work in central London and I’m seeing this more and more. They are such a nuisance, I’ve annoyed a few of more by walking straight through where they’re trying to take photos 🤣. I’ve also been to museums where they’re in the loos trying on different outfits for they’re next photo ops- it’s madness!!! I just want to go to and from work without having to sidestep a bunch of instagram wankers 😩😩😩😩

• Haha