RVK Loves #5 Grabby’s an expert, we have no clue, did you know she was gifted a bugaboo?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also- ‘A torch, to keep things calm - we cut the cord by torchlight.’ Which should have read...
‘But we didn’t cut the tags off the torch, we get so much free tit we just simply don’t have time to cut the tags off things these days!’ 😂 The torch may well be the only thing she’s actually bought... 🤔
She probably kept the labels on so that Grandad could return it 🤔

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I don’t understand why she says “previously gifted”. Technically everything is previously gifted unless you were handed it right the moment that you typed your post 🙄. I don’t get why she thinks previously gifted is any better looking than gifted. You grabbed a freebie no matter what spin you try and put on it, Grabecca.

Reactions: 9
Oh she definitely has issues. Yesterday she was cramming it all in, she is going to burn out if she’s not careful
Yep, she’s seems to revel in cramming her days in with trips to St Albans or London (neither of which are as close to her as she makes out) and then visits the allotment or mumma or goes for a long walk, she’ll soon burn out and when Freya is a little older she will have to work more at Freya’s pace and it will come as a shock.

Reactions: 1
Think she only goes to Hampstead and Kenwood for the gram.
well its more scenic that Watford / Hemel Hempstead - the two towns closest to where she actually lives !! The ironic thing is that there is a really good mall in Watford, its got some nice shops and lovely wide areas to push the #kindlygiftedbugaboo but if she does EVER go there she'd never a) admit it or b) photograph it .

• Haha
Reactions: 5
well its more scenic that Watford / Hemel Hempstead - the two towns closest to where she actually lives !! The ironic thing is that there is a really good mall in Watford, its got some nice shops and lovely wide areas to push the #kindlygiftedbugaboo but if she does EVER go there she'd never a) admit it or b) photograph it .
Yeah I lived in Hampstead for a number of years, and then moved to West Hampstead. Walked all my dogs on the Heath.

Reactions: 2
Yeah I lived in Hampstead for a number of years, and then moved to West Hampstead. Walked all my dogs on the Heath.
i grew up in North London and know Hampstead well - and then moved out to close to where Grabby lives. So I know both areas well. Both are fine - but different - but don't deny where you live. it just annoys me that she portrays that she lives in a chocolate box rural village - whereas nothing could be further from the truth. Just be honest !

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I thought she couldn't get more irritating than this morning's 'my perfect birth was perfect because I prepared for it, not because I was lucky' (which by the way, is going to upset SO many people), and now she's banging on about how her teeny tiny barely out of the womb baby, wakes up when she puts her down. So in fact grabby, you don't know everything? After a total 5 weeks of motherhood? Is that what you're saying?? Because it's NORMAL!!!!!

Reactions: 6
That pic of her on stories is so weird 🙄also desperate for attention and engagement much??

Sometimes babies don’t sleep/nap but that’s not what you wanted from your perfect baby is it Grabby?

Also wonder if Bugaboo are getting pissed off with the amount of baby wearing love going on 🤣

Reactions: 4
The baby is 5 weeks old, as in 30 odd days on Earth - how could there possibly be a routine or any kind of semblance to what's normal for them!? This is the issue when you become an 'expert', no one frigging knows and asking for experiences doesn't help because we are all winging it and anyone who suggests they know...are lying!!

I have multiple kids and I'd like to say what works but its pot luck! I've had sleepers, cryers, feeders, reluctants and all at different times they lured me into a false sense of security and then changed their minds, because they're babies!!

Do love to see a baby in a stretchy sling (and in a nice position ;) ) but that's all I'm giving.

Reactions: 9
Wtf?!

Well smack my arse and call me Charlie. The ‘perfect’ bee isn’t letting you put her down you say?Hmmmmmmmm welcome to normal motherhood Grabby!
I have a two year old thst STILL doesn't let me put him down. He's still tit sleeper and wakes up several times a NIGHT and he won't quit breastfeeding even though I'm totally knackered and am so over it after two years of being a human dummy.

I've been a mother for over 10 years. I'm must be doing it all wrong.

If only I could be an expert on everything like grabby.

Maybe it was because I didn't give birth by torch light 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yep, she’s seems to revel in cramming her days in with trips to St Albans or London (neither of which are as close to her as she makes out) and then visits the allotment or mumma or goes for a long walk, she’ll soon burn out and when Freya is a little older she will have to work more at Freya’s pace and it will come as a shock.
She also calls visiting Berkhamsted ‘ going in to town ‘ !!

I have a two year old thst STILL doesn't let me put him down. He's still tit sleeper and wakes up several times a NIGHT and he won't quit breastfeeding even though I'm totally knackered and am so over it after two years of being a human dummy.

Love the way she goes on IG to ask advice rather than asking her mum etc ....

I’m sure her decision to have a homebirth was heavily influenced by her local hospitals ... Watford General & Luton & Dunstable !! After her visits to the Portland that must have been an eye opener 😂😂 imagine the shock !!

And now she is seeking advice re baby not sleeping from strangers who follow her on IG

Oh yes, everything would’ve been perfect had you done that. You would’ve had the ‘perfect’ son! 🤣 joking aside, you are amazing breastfeeding that long. You’re a brilliant mum in my eyes 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It must be so annoying for a self confessed control freak to have a baby that doesn't do what the books say!!

• Haha
Now friends coming over for a pizza night yet she craves alone time..maybe stop inviting them all round then!! Bloody idiot. Issues i tell ya

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.