RVK Loves #5 Grabby’s an expert, we have no clue, did you know she was gifted a bugaboo?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's listed as a director of 2 companies, the family property company and the other is presumably the one that she runs her blog / instagram through.
But what does she actually do 👌🏻 Other than walk take pics, hols etc. Don’t think she’s actually said

Reactions: 5
But what does she actually do 👌🏻 Other than walk take pics, hols etc. Don’t think she’s actually said
I think there’s probably quite a lot of admin in being an influencer. Pitching for business and so forth. Even uploading photos to blogs takes a while particularly if you edit and resize. Writing content and blog posts even bashed out and not edited takes some time plus I guess research into whether you “should” take a photo when travelling. Whether it is a worthwhile way to spend time is another discussion.

Oh absolutely
It may not even be paid if you only get stuff not actual cash.

• Angry
Reactions: 3
I think there’s probably quite a lot of admin in being an influencer. Pitching for business and so forth. Even uploading photos to blogs takes a while particularly if you edit and resize. Writing content and blog posts even bashed out and not edited takes some time plus I guess research into whether you “should” take a photo when travelling. Whether it is a worthwhile way to spend time is another discussion.

Well I am a blogger and have a full time job too. I don’t advertise or accept gifts (all though frequently contacted by businesses) but post twice a week. Writing my own articles, pictures etc. That’s a “hobby”. And to me a press pack is all you need to pitch for work or an agent that takes a cut.

Reactions: 5

Are you having a laugh? It takes a while to edit? It’s quite a lot of admin being an influencer?! 🤣 omg try being a carer like me. Or a nurse. Or a dr. A firefighter. A paramedic. A police officer. Did you know that that there is a website where you can show interest in what tit you’re prepared to flog?! Jesus Christ I’ll try and show sympathy for these influencers when I’m holding the hand of someone who is dying and they have nobody else 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Are you having a laugh? It takes a while to edit? It’s quite a lot of admin being an influencer?! 🤣 omg try being a carer like me. Or a nurse. Or a dr. A firefighter. A paramedic. A police officer. Did you know that that there is a website where you can show interest in what tit you’re prepared to flog?! Jesus Christ I’ll try and show sympathy for these influencers when I’m holding the hand of someone who is dying and they have nobody else 😡
Oh no sympathy from me at all - I just think it probably could take quite a lot of admin time.
I’ve done a marketing assistant type job and uploading stuff to Wordpress and editing photos and emailing people to pitch for work may not be an edifying use of time compared to a firefighter but it does take time.

And yes blogging can also be done as a hobby round a job (which she may have done - or may not - we don’t know as whilst she overshares on everything else, she keeps quiet on what she does or doesn’t do for the fam biz)

Reactions: 3
Anyway no interest in defending, I was just answering the question about SMP and how she could be claiming it and continuing to blog.

Oh no sympathy from me at all - I just think it probably could take quite a lot of admin time.
I’ve done a marketing assistant type job and uploading stuff to Wordpress and editing photos and emailing people to pitch for work may not be an edifying use of time compared to a firefighter but it does take time.

And yes blogging can also be done as a hobby round a job (which she may have done - or may not - we don’t know as whilst she overshares on everything else, she keeps quiet on what she does or doesn’t do for the fam biz)
I really don’t care.

I don’t care. I don’t give a flying duck. You’ll never convince being me an influencer is a job or that it takes up a lot of admin time. I don’t care if she’s done this around a job. She isn’t. It’s evident she does sweet duck all. End of. They’re all the same

Reactions: 6

Granted there is probably some admin time but really it cannot remotely equate to even the most casual of part-time jobs in terms of time and effort. Her blog posts are appallingly written that surely they can’t undergo any form of editing process. If influencers hadn’t become a thing what on earth would she have done with her days? What does she give back to society? And I hate the brands all the more for feeding this phenomenon.
Anyway today she has been busy - moving a bath caddy to a different bathroom (for the sole benefit of tagging a few ads/gifts).

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'll tell you what annoys me the most about her account.. Not necessarily her content, because granted she does take pretty photos, its the constant use of a question mark? Ugghhhh it really winds me up. Like just own what your posting. 'A kind of Mexican Buddha bowl?' Ok hun if thats what you want to call it fine but don't ask me as if I'm just like you so I'd know because I had breaded chicken and chips for my dinner. She is SO un-relatable

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'll tell you what annoys me the most about her account.. Not necessarily her content, because granted she does take pretty photos, its the constant use of a question mark? Ugghhhh it really winds me up. Like just own what your posting. 'A kind of Mexican Buddha bowl?' Ok hun if thats what you want to call it fine but don't ask me as if I'm just like you so I'd know because I had breaded chicken and chips for my dinner. She is SO un-relatable
Looking for engagement. Wants people to respond to her "questions" so that her engagement stats are higher. Higher engagement = more potential ££ from brands.

Reactions: 6
But then on the flip side she gives out the most useless, know it all advice on stuff she knows nothing about 😂

Essential baby buys (that she didn't buy!) for a baby that's not even here so she's never used. How to pack a sponsored hospital bag of freebies when you've never used it and knew you probably wouldn't. Parenting tips after a week. Recommended vitamin ads that she's never even taken because she preferred a fancy brand. And how can I forget her cracking baking tips and recipes - buy a Betty crocker packet mix and add water. 😂

She's a walking contradiction and I pitty anyone who has bought in to her crap. Her 'job' couldn't be any easier compared to a real world job, and yet she still manages to do a half arsed job of everything she posts.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I was just about to say the same. She’s usually terrible for her overuse (and misuse) of the question mark, but today she has really gone for it. Makes me think of the awful transatlantic up-speak where every sentence is intonated at the end to sound like a question. Except she’s doing it in some weird written form. Does. My. Head. In.

Wonder is she gonna donate the money from the clothes she is selling to charity...as if. Have never heard her discuss anything wider than her own miniscule bubble she lives in.

Reactions: 8
Wonder is she gonna donate the money from the clothes she is selling to charity...as if. Have never heard her discuss anything wider than her own miniscule bubble she lives in.
Rvk doesn’t donate anything to charity, it would be “patronising and unrealistic” to choose who to give to.

I believe that was the phrase she used before. She’s insufferable.

Ps the unnecessary question mark is so annoying? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
But if she is gifted clothes and then sells them what is the tax implication, if any?

When she 'worked' on that wedding website, how often did she post? Was that actually a regular thing?

I wonder how all of this got started. I mean surely you can't just rock up at Joules/White Stuff/M&S/bland business du jour and say "Hi I'm Grabetha a middle aged stepford wife in my early twenties and I'd like to promote your brand. My forte is badly written waffle but no voice overs, as I want to keep my mysterious allure/keep up the illusion I'm middle class and don't say frows'

I mean those brands must have been falling over themselves...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Bloggers and influencers that I respect are people who research and are creative with products they source, grabby just documents her day, which is so bland it’s vacuous, she has absolutely no integrity,creativity , or originality oh and to top it off she has a personality disorder as her constant seeking validation but without any genuine engagement with her followers makes me want to punch her ! (Sorry ) {not sorry}

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.