RVK Loves #5 Grabby’s an expert, we have no clue, did you know she was gifted a bugaboo?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s not the complete birth story, just a Q&A about why they choose home birth, and the subsequent preparations around it!! 😂
A Q&A with herself 😂 ‘So, Grabecca, why did you choose a home birth?’ ‘Thank you for asking, Grabecca; we saw a cheap homebirthing pool on Marketplace and you know how I never like to pay full price for anything if I can get it #gifted, and that’s what sealed the deal’

• Haha
Reactions: 14
“...this might not be the most coherent post...”
No, Grabby, it is not coherent. Nor is it well-written. There are about 3 SPaG errors in the first few lines alone.
(Spelling, punctuation and grammar, in case you were wondering, Grabecca. Be prepared to help your daughter with that when she reaches primary school. Or not, as the case may be.)

Reactions: 2
Woah, in that first “Q&A” even Herself has lost track of, after going to town with, the dreaded curly bracket {}

Shock... she avoided the £100+ pool hire charge as she bRought one from a neighbour for £50

• Haha
Reactions: 3
#dinner date
#this guy
#that light
#i adore
#obsessed with
#glut of
#gelato
#blooms
#blessed
#gifted
#press discount
#Ad
#freebie
#oh, just duck off }

Have I missed anything...?}
😤
#this pup
#mornings like these

😂😂🤢

Just when I thought she couldn’t get any more entitled, spoilt, thoughtless, arrogant and boastful, she then tops it with this mess of a post. And that’s before you take into account the terrible writing style, punctuation and grammar, it’s sloppy and being tired or sleep deprived is not an excuse - especially when she wangs on about this being her job.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Damn, think of all the money the NHS would save if all the women who fail to progress in labour would just relax.

duck off Grabby 🖕🏼
I had non-productive labor with my first, my mother and grandmother had the same issue, it almost killed my grandmother in fact. I don't think relaxing was the issue.

Reactions: 4
I had non-productive labor with my first, my mother and grandmother had the same issue, it almost killed my grandmother in fact. I don't think relaxing was the issue.
My first was an emcs for failure to progress. And to think I could have avoided it if I kicked back and watched re runs of Friends on Comedy Central 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She knows bugger all! My grandmother nearly died too. She couldn’t even care for my mum in the first few months

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.