Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bngr8o1

I cant bring myself to read that posh backpacking post. She hasnt a clue. Id be embaressed to even admit to people how she gets on.

Starshining

VIP Member
She invites friends over every day, yet complains she wants alone time. Then she's complaining how many dm's she has, yet is constantly posting! I'm so confused!!!! Which is it?!?! 😁

Oh and stains/wet patches? I'm still baffled that she went to Brighton for the day and didn't wear a bra!

Do you remember the story where she said she'd been horrible to Ben and he hadn't deserved it and she felt awful? Plenty to read between the lines there, it's not all roses in that house and so. Much. Love.
Must have missed that declaration 😉

Meringue22

VIP Member
And trust me, school mums DO look for shit like this. And they do start gossip WhatsApp groups to talk shit about other mums in their kids year 😒🙄

The more snooty the school, the worse the mums are. If she thinks tattle is bad, she's in for a bloody rude awakening on the school playground.

Her kid is in for a rough ride. That arse in the air adult nappy picture is out there now, I gaurentee that will crop up in the playground at some point.
So true! She can’t be thinking straight can she? Why would she post that picture? It’s too much. Does she think it’ll disappear into oblivion because it won’t. I can just see some kid walking up to Freya and shoving that pic in her face when she’s older. Kids (and some mums) can be vile sadly

Skewbedu

VIP Member
Just found a thing online where she was raising money for water aid as she was going to climb Kilimanjaro. Seems like an actual achievement, something requiring commitment and hard work for a good cause and something she would remind us of constantly if it had happened.

The last post on her money raising page says 'We fly out to Tanzania tomorrow and will let you know how we get on! R and B' and then absolutely nothing.

I found an old blog post about it where she beifly mentions that they decided to climb it on a whim while she was avoiding uni work, and thought 'I was really fit so didn't think much of it' 🙄

They never made it and nearly had to get rescued by a helicopter.

You don't climb Kilimanjaro on a fucking whim and think I do Pilates, I must be fit enough to climb a huge high altitude mountain with no training 🙄 jeeeesus christ Rebecca.
It's like when someone (Katie Price?) decided they were going to run the marathon but had never jogged more than 5 miles 🙄

She had to be up early of course....to share yet more #gifted stuff she doesn’t need and could buy herself.

Yawn.

And swipe up - is that an undeclared affiliate link there Grabby??

Also - the “stack” of brownies 😆
There’s about 5 there - hardly enough to go round 🤣🤣🤣
Maybe she doesn't have many friends so they get two each?

Meringue22

VIP Member
People are idiots. I remember one time The Saccone Jolys posted a naked photo of their first little girl. Someone messaged them to say there were rumours it had been posted on some dodgy website and the dad just shrugged it off. Absolutely disgusting.
I’ve seen clips of her used as gifs

frustrated

I have now reported it. This same mother posts lots of pics of her kids sleeping. She also posted a picture inside her daughter’s ballet class showing a lineup of all the other girls in the class, including. Their faces. I’d be mighty pissed off if they were my children.
yes that's not on

36_36_36

Anyway no interest in defending, I was just answering the question about SMP and how she could be claiming it and continuing to blog.

Mustard

VIP Member
You can see her parents address too, however there is no record of it being sold in right move despite her mumma when they bought it in 2009.

Mustard

VIP Member
yes that's not on
She’d be nothing without her children. But her feed is dull. I only clicked on it as she had commented on one of Estherbabyccino’s posts. I follow Esther. She has an interesting account and a good eye. They frequently travel around in a camper van.