Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ThePidge

VIP Member
How long until we find out how much weight she’s lost from the virus? I say Monday, 10am 😂😭

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Justwanttochat80

VIP Member
From what’s she said before this isn’t anything new, so why is she acting like it is?
Also why bother asking for advice when she doesn’t listen and she is always right?
Ron, you live in a flat. if you put your child to bed and went downstairs, you'd be sitting in the carpark 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Justwanttochat80

VIP Member
Yes, she'll definitely be one of those types

"I'm her mother. I bet you thought we were sisters didn't you! When I was her age, I was a lot prettier though. In fact, I was a bikini model ...look, here's a picture. And another one, and another. Bea is a bit too fat to be a model, all she does is eat"

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

BeenWaitingALongTime

He’s a bellend and not even nice looking, even worse in the flesh…a really small square head. 🤢 I’ve been on a Christmas night out that he was on and the woman (I say woman because she was about 45) that he was all over all night and took back to his hotel room definitely wasn’t his missus! Yes one sec, I’ll find it.
---

That’s the one!
she is rough as fuck 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
She is ALWAYS going to shame that poor child.
There was no need to even mention her weight and calling her 'a lump' is fucking vile.

"Look at me guys, look how I can get up on boxing day morning, walk for a full TWO hours carrying this 15kg lump on my back, aren't I great, I can do this on no sleep as well because I'm super human"

Ron you're a cunt, have a day off ffs!

whatisthisigworld

Chatty Member
What the actual fuck is she on about? How many times does she have to post this shite? You eat out of Tupperware you absolute deranged, self obsessed narc Ron! You haven’t stopped bleating on about your body pre pregnancy, during pregnancy and post pregnancy. How is that not contributing to the ‘bounce back’ culture? You have delighted in constantly sharing that you weighed less after birth than before. Hypocritical, attention seeking the list is endless. She needs psychological help urgently. ‘Go out there and shine baby girl’!!!!! How about just allowing her to be a toddler? Speaking of toddlers, who actually has the time to put so much effort into posts focusing on their body throughout their lives when you have a toddler and work full time? You can tell she has no mates, who would put up with this crazy behaviour? Scott needs to do something, she doesn’t need to worry about ED being genetic, she needs to sort out her behaviour as kids learn from what they experience and that poor little girl will have an ED at a scarily young age if she continues on this path.

bradshawsshoes101

VIP Member
For those who are blocked, as if you need telling from that narcissistic shit show of a family, the song is Simply the Best. (Honest to god, it's so predictable it's almost hard to believe)

And "after almost losing my dad a few months ago". What are we thinking -
A mild summer cold?
indigestion?
A sneezing fit?
Stubbed his toe?
Cut himself shaving and lost 19 pints of thoroughbred winstanley blood?

And taking a video of a live show? A "vet surgeon" should know better
There is no way on gods green earth that she’d have kept her mouth shut if she’d nearly lost her dad, it would have been post after post after post.

She’s a HUGE grief vampire, she gets off on posting sob stories to get a reaction.

We all know in-depth about her 935 litres of blood she lost, her ED, her brothers ED, her other brothers temper, her parents getting married for their pension, her auntie dying, her ‘see what your missing’ photo shoot and of course, the pierre de résistance, every single aspect of BJ’s life. So it would be a cold day in hell for her not to drop that ball.

She will be loving the attention of it all now though and there is definitely a war and peace size post coming.

Ron bingo
#Blood loss
#NoSleep
#wine

• Heart

Justwanttochat80

VIP Member
Terrible two's is a thing and every mum has to go through it. But she makes EVERY LITTLE THING such a huge deal. Her tree is covered with shiny ball like objects, of course BJ will want them. She lives in a tiny flat, of course BJ will run wild and stretch her (not ridiculously long 🙄) legs, it's all perfectly normal and she can't cope. She doesn't post video often, but nearly all are her scolding the child. "What are you doing???" "BEATRIX!!!!" That's just what she posts. Imagine life with her as a monster mum. She wouldn't have to scold her every 5 seconds if she baby proofed her shit hole flat and let BJ be a child. That kid will forever walk on eggshells, be scolded for normal behaviour, food shamed, fat shamed, her twin, only like what Ron likes..... As someone said here before, Scott must be the world's biggest pussy.

She wanted a baby to pose with and get attention for. Now she actually has to raise a human being and she HATES IT!

Should have stayed being "best day ever with Auntie Roxy"

Dantee

That 1st picture posted above is so staged it’s painful, she is 100% not laughing that hard at anything, and wouldn’t the sister in law be laughing too??
Once the picture is taken, does she just revert back to normal face? It’s so unhinged.

bradshawsshoes101

VIP Member
She should be taking that child to the GP if she’s hardly sleeping, but the reason she doesn’t is because the GP will question what’s happening at bed time, her diet, the activities she does in the day and milestones etc

GP - So what’s her day & bedtime routine?

Ron - Well I have her doing 46 activities a day, I don’t feed her enough as I’m conscious she was a little round tummy, she has tons of allergies as I restricted my diet in pregnancy because I hated putting on weight even though I was having a baby. I lay on her floor on my phone, oh and just so you know I lost 79 litres of blood during her birth, but at least I’ve got a cracking birth story to tell every month like clockwork!!

GP- 😳

• Haha

cosmicstar

Chatty Member
And then she has the cheek to say she hasn't watched what she has eaten since giving birth... why why low fat prepared frozen meals? If she is pressed for time why not buy microwaveable kids meals which by law have no nasties (e-numbers etc), are well balanced (unlike what she prepares), full of veggies and many times organic? They also cost about £2-3.
The first step to recovery is to admit you have a problem and she is far from it.

Attachments

whatisthisigworld

Chatty Member
The thing is, I actually don't have an issue with this post, taken in absolute isolation. A woman that has gone through childbirth and still finds some time to take care of herself is commendable and she doesn't have to have the same body as pre-kids.

My issue is with all the other posts about how she now has the same body as before (lies), all the editing and sucking-in to showcase her abs and her body in unfathomable positions. So this post, taken in context, is an absolute load of BS.
Totally agree, fair play to her for prioritising her fitness and taking risks with competing etc but like you say it’s the circumstances that she’s choosing to ignore. Her body isn’t the same ( nothing wrong with that), she clearly edits her photos, meal preps and limits and controls her food, one minute crying over her body and then on the same post preaches about self love. Shes a hypocrite and that’s not just my opinion, her posts regularly contradict themselves. She needs to lose the ego and her sense of superiority of other women.

BeenWaitingALongTime

She has shared some shit video about having anxiety, making out the signs are relevant to her.

She is not a high achiever at all - she works a standard job, not a " veterinary surgeon ", lives in a shit tiny flat, has no friends, a BF that doesn't want to marry her and she photoshops all her photos

She is the very definition of bang average in every sense of the word

Attachments

• Haha

BeenWaitingALongTime

She is literally the opposite of this

She is obsessed with the gym and hates on " It " when she can't go

She weighs out ridiculously restrictive portions of food and tracks everything that she consumed

Not once has she ever got a takeaway and doesn't trust herself to have snacks in the house

She is either trolling or is deluded beyond belief

Attachments

whatisthisigworld

Chatty Member
Lifting top for abs. Could she be any more pathetic?? No one cares about your no sleeping kid. You're not superwoman because you ran a 10k. Women do all of these things everyday without having to try and get attention for it. Grow up you ugly boring slag.
Why does she have to announce what her day consists of, when she’s just being a mother! I genuinely think she believes that all other mums are just slobbing about in their pyjamas eating junk food 😂 and that she’s some kind of superhero because she exercises and takes her child for a day out! She always has to play the martyr as if she’s the only person to ever parent one child. The only thing she is demonstrating to strangers on the internet is how difficult she finds being a mother. It’s embarrassing but she has to keep on posting about it. I’m not sure if she’s after sympathy or adulation but it just reflects so negatively on her.

Justwanttochat80

VIP Member
And Ron premakes and tubs all the dinners. So if BJ is extra hungry one day, the poor thing is called a pig if she wants more than. And we saw Ron's and BJ'S portions are nearly the same size! How many times she put up stories of BJ finishing Rons cos "it" never stops eating! Her preaching about being over ED and not restricting calories is her way of repeating it so it's true, but we all see the bullshit.