Roxy Winstanley #4 Ron's dream Insta life is starting to crumble, BJ never sleeps and Scott's on Bumble

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, she'll definitely be one of those types

"I'm her mother. I bet you thought we were sisters didn't you! When I was her age, I was a lot prettier though. In fact, I was a bikini model ...look, here's a picture. And another one, and another. Bea is a bit too fat to be a model, all she does is eat"

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

"I'm her mother. I bet you thought we were sisters didn't you! When I was her age, I was a lot prettier though. In fact, I was a bikini model ...look, here's a picture. And another one, and another. Bea is a bit too fat to be a model, all she does is eat"
100% and then bore them to death with her non-personality

Reactions: 1

But she is going to be tall like her mumma so it doesn't matter if she eats a lot šŸ¤Ŗ

This is probably the best description of her ever given tho. I would just add she would tell them she is a cow vet numerous times.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
bleeping hell and sheā€™s offā€¦.again!!! How many times does she have to tell this story of her weight loss, pregnancy & birth?

Yes we get it your highly self obsessed Ron, but you donā€™t have to repost this saga every week, whatā€™s up is the new baby taking some of the attention? Because all of this spiked when he came alongšŸ¤”

Of course the blood loss gets another outingšŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø!! If this isnā€™t a sign that sheā€™s not over her ED nothing is.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
bleeping hell and sheā€™s offā€¦.again!!! How many times does she have to tell this story of her weight loss, pregnancy & birth?

Yes we get it your highly self obsessed Ron, but you donā€™t have to repost this saga every week, whatā€™s up is the new baby taking some of the attention? Because all of this spiked when he came alongšŸ¤”

Of course the blood loss gets another outingšŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø!! If this isnā€™t a sign that sheā€™s not over her ED nothing is.
a load of photos and then an absolute novel in the post and comments

bore off you sad twit

literally no one gives a duck

Reactions: 3
Since her nephew has been born, sheā€™s posted this war and peace size novel 4 times. Is she trying to remind everyone what she went through? It wouldnā€™t surprise me.

Ron doesnā€™t like others getting attentionā€¦Me thinks her SIL is having an easier ride and didnā€™t starve herself during pregnancy so her baby is happy, content and sleeping.

I actually just read the entire thing and wow it's the worst yet. Especially this bit attached. All lies. She posted a story with her food weighed on a scale since BJ! I remember cos I was horrified. Ron needs professional help, not likes and comments on sm. Which honestly, are few and far between these days. NO ONE CARES RON šŸ™ƒ

šŸ’Æ agree she is not happy the new baby/sil/brother is getting all the attention now. She must be begging truck driver to knock her up again so she can be back in the spotlight. bleeping cringe

Attachments

• Sick
What the actual duck is she on about? How many times does she have to post this shite? You eat out of Tupperware you absolute deranged, self obsessed narc Ron! You havenā€™t stopped bleating on about your body pre pregnancy, during pregnancy and post pregnancy. How is that not contributing to the ā€˜bounce backā€™ culture? You have delighted in constantly sharing that you weighed less after birth than before. Hypocritical, attention seeking the list is endless. She needs psychological help urgently. ā€˜Go out there and shine baby girlā€™!!!!! How about just allowing her to be a toddler? Speaking of toddlers, who actually has the time to put so much effort into posts focusing on their body throughout their lives when you have a toddler and work full time? You can tell she has no mates, who would put up with this crazy behaviour? Scott needs to do something, she doesnā€™t need to worry about ED being genetic, she needs to sort out her behaviour as kids learn from what they experience and that poor little girl will have an ED at a scarily young age if she continues on this path.

Reactions: 6
I actually just read the entire thing and wow it's the worst yet. Especially this bit attached. All lies. She posted a story with her food weighed on a scale since BJ! I remember cos I was horrified. Ron needs professional help, not likes and comments on sm. Which honestly, are few and far between these days. NO ONE CARES RON šŸ™ƒ

šŸ’Æ agree she is not happy the new baby/sil/brother is getting all the attention now. She must be begging truck driver to knock her up again so she can be back in the spotlight. bleeping cringe

ā€œYou go out there baby girl and shineā€ā€¦ whilst the majority of photos are of her posing šŸ’€šŸ˜‚

Iā€™m sorry, the kid is almost bleeping 2 now, give it a restā€¦ stop chatting about postpartum and bouncing back and see that YOU HAVE A PROBLEM. No one is talking about this except for you!

No one literally gives a duck after the 10th posting of this utter regurgitated ā€œI love my bodyā€ drivel. It doesnā€™t matter how much you post about it, youā€™re never going to believe your own lies.
You said you loved your body after BJ was born, then later down the line admitted you were crying everyday. Everyone can see through you and your utter bullshit.
---

Also who sits there and writes paragraphs about themselves, seriously? Who is it for?! Get some mates.
---
Too late to add, but she really does have all the traits of a narcissistic personality disorder. Itā€™s unbelievable.
87C02FA2-6296-4DEB-A09F-5161B6938C24.jpeg

Last edited:
seen Ron's chubby brother on Sky sports. Wonder how long it is before Ron can post something and somehow make it about herself

she'll HATE that he's on TV and not her. Mummy win will have a new favourite

"Mummy win, he may have been on national television, but did he lose 19 pints of blood?"

Attachments

• Haha
No mention of her brother on sky šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ The green eyed monster will be in full flow.

Why should BJ be impressed with some lights, she sees them every-night of the week, into the early hours, from her mums phone.

Attachments

• Haha
She doesn't have a bleeping clue. Up early for ballet. Then out all day. Throwing tantrums to the point Ron is melodramatic and crying. But still thinks it's a good idea to stay out for lights. And she wonders why BJ is a mess for night routine. BJ gives her all the signs regarding hunger, over tired, over stimulated....but Ron doesn't care. If it's on the schedule it's happening, regardless of BJ. And she is on meds for infection!!! Why the duck would she have her out all day and evening. Mum of the year šŸ„“

Attachments

She doesn't have a bleeping clue. Up early for ballet. Then out all day. Throwing tantrums to the point Ron is melodramatic and crying. But still thinks it's a good idea to stay out for lights. And she wonders why BJ is a mess for night routine. BJ gives her all the signs regarding hunger, over tired, over stimulated....but Ron doesn't care. If it's on the schedule it's happening, regardless of BJ. And she is on meds for infection!!! Why the duck would she have her out all day and evening. Mum of the year šŸ„“
Its more important to have (tit) content for Instagram than actually putting her Daughter's needs first.

Scott, the spineless baldy coward, obviously there in his official role of photographer also šŸ« 

There is no reason for her to share this. There should be laws to protect childrenā€™s privacy, itā€™s not right that her childā€™s behaviour is posted for all too see (just 39k of her closest friends) šŸ˜” Again itā€™s all about how BJs ā€˜badā€™ behaviour has effected her. Sheā€™s so unaware of how her actions are causing this behaviour, how does she not see it? Sheā€™s too consumed with getting content that she canā€™t see whatā€™s right in front of her and address the issues. Why donā€™t her family do something? How can they think that this is ok?

Reactions: 2
QUOTE="whatisthisigworld, post: 17462445, member: 369751"]
There is no reason for her to share this. There should be laws to protect childrenā€™s privacy, itā€™s not right that her childā€™s behaviour is posted for all too see (just 39k of her closest friends) šŸ˜” Again itā€™s all about how BJs ā€˜badā€™ behaviour has effected her. Sheā€™s so unaware of how her actions are causing this behaviour, how does she not see it? Sheā€™s too consumed with getting content that she canā€™t see whatā€™s right in front of her and address the issues. Why donā€™t her family do something? How can they think that this is ok?
[/QUOTE]
I totally agree. That poor baby is totally over stimulated. Nothing is ever relaxing around her, itā€™s always some outing or project. Just let her be at home with the tv off playing with playdoh etc with no phone (no chance) .

I think her parents/family have tried to intervene throughout her life and she doesnā€™t listen or take their advice so they just leave her to it now, unfortunately to the detriment of her daughter.

And then she has the cheek to say she hasn't watched what she has eaten since giving birth... why why low fat prepared frozen meals? If she is pressed for time why not buy microwaveable kids meals which by law have no nasties (e-numbers etc), are well balanced (unlike what she prepares), full of veggies and many times organic? They also cost about Ā£2-3.
The first step to recovery is to admit you have a problem and she is far from it.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
And then she has the cheek to say she hasn't watched what she has eaten since giving birth... why why low fat prepared frozen meals? If she is pressed for time why not buy microwaveable kids meals which by law have no nasties (e-numbers etc), are well balanced (unlike what she prepares), full of veggies and many times organic? They also cost about Ā£2-3.
The first step to recovery is to admit you have a problem and she is far from it.
The most boring thing to post to a story- who the fk cares that sheā€™s eating what % mince šŸ˜“