Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BeenWaitingALongTime

She is literally the opposite of this

She is obsessed with the gym and hates on " It " when she can't go

She weighs out ridiculously restrictive portions of food and tracks everything that she consumed

Not once has she ever got a takeaway and doesn't trust herself to have snacks in the house

She is either trolling or is deluded beyond belief

Attachments

Reactions: 6

whatisthisigworld

Chatty Member
Lifting top for abs. Could she be any more pathetic?? No one cares about your no sleeping kid. You're not superwoman because you ran a 10k. Women do all of these things everyday without having to try and get attention for it. Grow up you ugly boring slag.
Why does she have to announce what her day consists of, when she’s just being a mother! I genuinely think she believes that all other mums are just slobbing about in their pyjamas eating junk food 😂 and that she’s some kind of superhero because she exercises and takes her child for a day out! She always has to play the martyr as if she’s the only person to ever parent one child. The only thing she is demonstrating to strangers on the internet is how difficult she finds being a mother. It’s embarrassing but she has to keep on posting about it. I’m not sure if she’s after sympathy or adulation but it just reflects so negatively on her.

Justwanttochat80

VIP Member
And Ron premakes and tubs all the dinners. So if BJ is extra hungry one day, the poor thing is called a pig if she wants more than. And we saw Ron's and BJ'S portions are nearly the same size! How many times she put up stories of BJ finishing Rons cos "it" never stops eating! Her preaching about being over ED and not restricting calories is her way of repeating it so it's true, but we all see the bullshit.

cosmicstar

Chatty Member
So this is 100% directed at Tattle. Hi Ron 👋🏼

If it had come from anyone else I would have absolutely felt sorry for her.

But this is no-mates Ron, who has a superiority complex, lies to strangers about the most basic things (like what she does for a living), posts continuous selfies in search of validation whilst having spent her whole life looking down on women who don't work out 24/7 like her (though now she can't suddenly it's ok) and by MANY accounts is a horrible human being to anyone else she meets, particularly women.

Ron, you reap what you saw. And many of us have had the 'pleasure' of meeting you.

So, my apologies, but I won't join you pity party.

Attachments

Reactions: 5

Justwanttochat80

VIP Member
I actually just read the entire thing and wow it's the worst yet. Especially this bit attached. All lies. She posted a story with her food weighed on a scale since BJ! I remember cos I was horrified. Ron needs professional help, not likes and comments on sm. Which honestly, are few and far between these days. NO ONE CARES RON 🙃

💯 agree she is not happy the new baby/sil/brother is getting all the attention now. She must be begging truck driver to knock her up again so she can be back in the spotlight. Fucking cringe

Attachments

• Sick

Justwanttochat80

VIP Member
"when nursery didn't listen..."

You said she has been up at 4am for 4 days straight. Maybe she needed it. It's not nursery job to get her sleep patterns correct. It's yours Ron! And she has had problems for 2 years so stop blaming others!

She is insufferable! I hope someone from nursery gets wind of how she speaks of them on social media.

Attachments

Justwanttochat80

VIP Member
She makes points when read independently. But put them all together and she is the WORST for any young woman to look up to. She can say all she wants, but actions speak louder than words.

She bangs on about self love, but starves herself, fat shames her child, emasculates Scott, photoshops every picture (and it's a proven fact. Others photos posted compared to hers). Lies about her job title. Lies about where and how she lives. There is so much wrong with society and social media and she is a prime example of it. Whether she realises or not, she puts down women, puts down mothers, shames everyone for not accomplishing what she can in a day when in all actuality, she has it MUCH easier than most mothers. Her behaviour online is fucking appalling and dangerous to the psyche of gullible women who may look up to her. (Even saying that makes me want to vom 🤮😂) who would look up to this narcissistic cunt 😂

I will say it's comforting to see how poor her engagement is. People aren't buying her bullshit or kissing her pancake arse anymore 🫠

• Heart

cosmicstar

Chatty Member
You just know she is shaming her kid now and more so when she understands what she’s saying. Just setting poor B up with a complexity and eating disorder!
You want a kid with a healthy appetite View attachment 2555648
The thing is, she complains when B doesn't eat, she complains when she eats. Children don't eat 3 set meals every day like an adult, their hunger fluctuates based on loads of factors like growth spurts, illnesses, how much they've eaten the day before, etc. The fact she tracks how much her toddler eats shows how sick she is and projecting.

Also, it is plausible that if B eats so much in one sitting, she just isn't fed enough at nursery or with Ron's parents. I know of nurseries that don't.

Last edited:

Justwanttochat80

VIP Member
Why can’t she go the gym though? I’m assuming Scott is there? So she could go the gym and Scott would have to watch her? Because if Scott isn’t there, she shouldn’t be going the gym anyway? It’s all very controlled and weird.
She doesn't trust to leave BJ awake with Scott in the morning. She has to be asleep. Fucking obsessive weirdo. Ron claims BJ treats her like shit and hits, kicks and bites her. Bet she doesn't with Scott. She must be jealous of their relationship since Ron has to play the martyr 24/7. She is so fucked in the head and will pass all this to that poor kid.

cosmicstar

Chatty Member
For someone who is so obssesed with healthy eating she sure doesn't know how to feed an infant a healthy meal. Where are the green veggies and protein, other than the bit of cheese she didn't even eat?

Also, pomodoro is simple tomato sauce. You're not Nigella becuase you make your own basic tomato sauce for your spaguetti.

Attachments

Justwanttochat80

VIP Member
Pointy but also perfectly straight at the top 🤔 and her bum isn’t flat so there’s no way it hasn’t been edited. Why is she obsessed with showing her pregnant body?
---
Also I’m not here for the body shaming etc however, I feel ‘influencers’ should be called out for photoshopping their bodies and it’s also her choice to constantly post photos of her body. If she just posted photos not focussing on her body then I would never comment on her body.
Her entire existence is her body. It's all she has ever talked about. She has no personality, no sense of humour, terrible socially which is why she has no mates, horrible writing skills and just isn't interesting. And anytime she "loves her body", there's a post a week later crying that she doesn't recognise herself in the mirror. Who bangs on about postpartum body 2 years after a baby?? 🤣 Her lengthy posts have to be trying to convince herself because anyone reading them knows that her number 1 priority is her body and her arse. It's Photoshop, angles, sucking in and editing. We see her in person and in others photos. What do her coworkers and farmers think when they see her and then see the shite she posts?? Bet they all have a good laugh behind her back.

• Haha

Runningdietitian

She's either at work or the gym the majority of the time, perhaps BJ is crying out for some attention from her mother.
The kid looks as miserable as sin, I wonder what her behaviour and attitude is like at nursery. God forbid that Ron is the problem here.
I used to be so guilty of forever saying "mummy is busy right now" or "mummy just needs to do this" and my little one was an absolute ball of fury. Then I read an article in to responsive behaviour and realised that all my little one wanted was some attention and it just clicked. Mum guilt was 100mph but I am now so mindful when I'm asked for something to either pay stop and listen (if I can) or explain why I can't (I.e. driving) and that I will be fully present when I can. And boom!! Different child!!!!!

• Heart

Pickled Onions

Ones a PT, ones in the police…..spill
The police one. 🫠 He’s not liked very much as his head is up his own arse (must be a family thing). He’s also a dirty dog that shags about behind his missus back (she seems genuinely lovely). He was shagging a girl that got sacked for being racist, she had an echo story written about her.

• Wow

bradshawsshoes101

VIP Member
Fucking hell and she’s off….again!!! How many times does she have to tell this story of her weight loss, pregnancy & birth?

Yes we get it your highly self obsessed Ron, but you don’t have to repost this saga every week, what’s up is the new baby taking some of the attention? Because all of this spiked when he came along🤔

Of course the blood loss gets another outing🤦🏼‍♀️!! If this isn’t a sign that she’s not over her ED nothing is.

Attachments

cosmicstar

Chatty Member
It’s kind of crazy. We don’t just think she’s doing the opposite, she posts the opposite. Also, BJ is 2 now so surely she needs to stop about her post birth body 😂 Firstly she came out of hospital weighing less than before she was pregnant because she posted about it, the same person who posts about not focussing on weight loss weighed herself as soon as she’d had BJ and then informed thousands of strangers on line about it! Even though she allegedly nearly died she still prioritised weighing herself 😳
And don't forget she was in the gym 6 weeks right after giving birth and hasn't stopped since. And still meal preps every week despite the fact she is on the road and could eat as she pleases. And the millions of posts about how she misses her old body or how her body isn't "perfect" anymore.... How is she totally oblivious??

BeenWaitingALongTime

She has always been an attention whore, from being a slag in school, to dressing like a slut in her late teens, then progressing to oversharing on the internet for mass attention from ponces and other sex offenders.

Now she is a middle aged Mum with saggy tits, a mum tum and a flat arse, she has to try and use her autistic daughter for attention.

Yet no one really cares about that either.

If she had any real achievements in life then she would be recognised for that, but what has she actually done? got knocked up by a balding HGV driver that has been married before and lied about being a qualified veterinarian when really she is just a saleswoman for an animal feed company.
Just to add to this as I forgot

But in school she gave 2 (two) seperate lads sucks in one night at a party 😂

Imagine tasting two dicks in one night 🫣

Bet Mummy Win would be proud 🤯

• Haha
  • Sick