Roxy Winstanley #4 Ron's dream Insta life is starting to crumble, BJ never sleeps and Scott's on Bumble

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
#catfish
#colgatesmile
#booty
#legsfordayz

She didn't get the memo that hashtags are sooooo 2019 😂
I’m actually dreading the next day, actually whole week of “I’m a catfish” posts 😭😭💀💀
I wonder which brother is having a house party this week? 😂
#MammasOut #WinstanleyQuads #2yearspostpartum #DontAskMeIfIBouncedBack #BellyButton
---
Reliving her pregnancy again 😴 and her ridiculously long baby... 🙄
The bang on average sized child that came out 2 weeks overdue… that one?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I wonder how many selfies she’ll actually take of herself that don’t even make the cut?

Do you think she’s dragging poor Ra out for their Christmas night out? Or will it be her brothers?

• Haha
She is just trolling us now.

She literally does every single of of these things off that video and is trying to make out that she doesn't 🤯
Absolutely laughable. And anyone who has followed her knows she is the epitome of the problem with "fitness influencers"

Remember when she used to bang on how everyone has the same 24 hours in a day and women are lazy for not going gym twice a day. And she body shames literally everyday, talking how she weighed less leaving the hospital after BJ than she was pre pregnancy. duck off.

I wonder how many selfies she’ll actually take of herself that don’t even make the cut?

Do you think she’s dragging poor Ra out for their Christmas night out? Or will it be her brothers?
Brows done by "the only person who can touch my face", yet it's been several different people.

Makeup slayed aka bad drag queen

Wear a skimpy overly sexy dress, open toe heels with a strap to try and manage her nik naked extra toe and cut them off for pics.

All done to sit around with her brothers and their women, who can't stand her, and also hide Scott

Did I miss anything? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Absolutely laughable. And anyone who has followed her knows she is the epitome of the problem with "fitness influencers"

Remember when she used to bang on how everyone has the same 24 hours in a day and women are lazy for not going gym twice a day. And she body shames literally everyday, talking how she weighed less leaving the hospital after BJ than she was pre pregnancy. duck off.

Brows done by "the only person who can touch my face", yet it's been several different people.

Makeup slayed aka bad drag queen

Wear a skimpy overly sexy dress, open toe heels with a strap to try and manage her nik naked extra toe and cut them off for pics.

All done to sit around with her brothers and their women, who can't stand her, and also hide Scott

Did I miss anything? 😂😂😂
maybe just a bit about missing BJ so much etc etc

considering she says that a lot, she takes every opportunity to get away from her 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 2
She needs to duck the duck off with this tit.

We know she’s made up to be a stick insect again, otherwise she wouldn’t post it.

It’s not the gym that’s made her shape, it’s the portion sizes that are less than her daughters, it’s the starve herself through pregnancy “craving”, broccoli and chicken (yeah right), restricting herself so much that she gave her child allergies.

It’s absolutely no surprise that she’s got no friends other than Ra, and I think she even limits the amount of contact she has with her.

Some people are radiators, Some are drains and Ron is the biggest drain around 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Heroin chick face???
What the actual duck!!
This is coming from a 35 yr old woman, a vet 🤭, a MOTHER!!!

I'm actually embarrassed for her, she isn't right in the head.
Ron go & get help because you my girl have some very deep rooted issues.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Her waist this morning is the same as her waist in 2019 - I swear anyone looking at these posts will feel insane and think that there’s actually a difference - when there isn’t! She’s fully delusional, it’s worrying she thinks she’s over her body issues

Her waist this morning is the same as her waist in 2019 - I swear anyone looking at these posts will feel insane and think that there’s actually a difference - when there isn’t! She’s fully delusional, it’s worrying she thinks she’s over her body issues
Nah she's still got that completely fucked and disgusting mutant belly button, she'll never get rid of that

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Heroin chick face???
What the actual duck!!
This is coming from a 35 yr old woman, a vet 🤭, a MOTHER!!!
And there's no way she doesn't think that's impressive.
Look how thin I am
Look how I lost all my baby weight
Look how I'm thinner than you fat fucks
Look how I did it and you lot didn't
That's why you're all jealous -just like mummy win says

• Haha
All she does is moan about that child. Considering she had a miscarriage you’d think she would cherish every moment, but no.

She is a nasty bleep. Poor Bea. Man up Scott, you absolute dick.
Even when away she manages to eat out she has to control what she eats. Instead of a nice breakfast fryup, dry poached eggs and some avo. Urgh

She’s so unlikeable, how does she have any genuine followers who are interested in her life? As for using the term ‘heroin chic’, simply despicable. Here we go again, she’s the hardest working mum in the history of mums. She only has one child and makes it look so hard and unenjoyable. Laughable when she actually claims to be broody 🤦🏼‍♀️ If she does anything that doesn’t revolve around her she moans. I’d be embarrassed to constantly moan like she does. She’s still not coping with motherhood at all is she? What did she expect?????

She’s so unlikeable, how does she have any genuine followers who are interested in her life? As for using the term ‘heroin chic’, simply despicable. Here we go again, she’s the hardest working mum in the history of mums. She only has one child and makes it look so hard and unenjoyable. Laughable when she actually claims to be broody 🤦🏼‍♀️ If she does anything that doesn’t revolve around her she moans. I’d be embarrassed to constantly moan like she does. She’s still not coping with motherhood at all is she? What did she expect?????
she expected a fashion accessory which is ironic as her fashion sense is awful

• Haha
Terrible two's is a thing and every mum has to go through it. But she makes EVERY LITTLE THING such a huge deal. Her tree is covered with shiny ball like objects, of course BJ will want them. She lives in a tiny flat, of course BJ will run wild and stretch her (not ridiculously long 🙄) legs, it's all perfectly normal and she can't cope. She doesn't post video often, but nearly all are her scolding the child. "What are you doing???" "BEATRIX!!!!" That's just what she posts. Imagine life with her as a monster mum. She wouldn't have to scold her every 5 seconds if she baby proofed her tit hole flat and let BJ be a child. That kid will forever walk on eggshells, be scolded for normal behaviour, food shamed, fat shamed, her twin, only like what Ron likes..... As someone said here before, Scott must be the world's biggest pussy.

She wanted a baby to pose with and get attention for. Now she actually has to raise a human being and she HATES IT!

Should have stayed being "best day ever with Auntie Roxy"

Reactions: 6