Roxy Winstanley #4 Ron's dream Insta life is starting to crumble, BJ never sleeps and Scott's on Bumble

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny how she carries on about the Winstanley genes and how they are all gorgeous and built and perfect.... Seems their genes are weak as duck since both hers and her brothers kid look exactly like the partner.

Honestly have never seen this level of narcissism in my life
She is so vain, so vain that she can’t help but post about it so her vanity and narcissism is there for everyone to see. She’s compelled to tell the world how amazing she is which ironically is what makes her ugly.

Reactions: 3
What an abjectly sad person she is. Self obsession off the chart.

Of course she will still be the same because she will eat 1 celebration, a child sized no fat, no calorie, no carb, no taste dinner, probably drinks low calorie wine. She won’t actually enjoy herself or make it about her daughter, she will moan throughout the whole festive period. Such a twit.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I’ve literally just posted about her vanity and how she can’t help herself and then this 😂

You are 💯 correct, she’ll probably lose weight, can you imagine how boring her Christmas is? May be they’ll bring back ‘couples bakery’ for the festive season 😂 sorry, I’m still not over it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She is so vain, so vain that she can’t help but post about it so her vanity and narcissism is there for everyone to see. She’s compelled to tell the world how amazing she is which ironically is what makes her ugly.
She has an ugly personality and looks wise isn't that great either

Bog eye, big nose, massive chin, mutant belly button, more wrinkles on her face than a set of balls

• Haha
That post is hilarious considering how many times she has gone on about fitness influencers claiming you must have abs to be happy and that it's not so. Her whole life and self worth is based on whether she has abs and always has been. Albeit at the sake of her face looking like Jack the Ripper.

She is a walking contradiction.

• Haha
For those who are blocked, as if you need telling from that narcissistic tit show of a family, the song is Simply the Best. (Honest to god, it's so predictable it's almost hard to believe)

And "after almost losing my dad a few months ago". What are we thinking -
A mild summer cold?
indigestion?
A sneezing fit?
Stubbed his toe?
Cut himself shaving and lost 19 pints of thoroughbred winstanley blood?

And taking a video of a live show? A "vet surgeon" should know better

Attachments

She does go on about it every so often, usually when saying some tit about winning the lottery.

Its almost as if she doesn't earn that great of a wage .... strange that as ' veterinary surgeons ' earn a fortune 🤔

So many times recently I've been tempted to respond to her tit and call her out, I know I'd be blocked straight away though. What did you get blocked for?
Literally nothing! I never made a comment. Maybe because I didn't like any of her posts? I was just hate following silently then one day I was blocked.

For those who are blocked, as if you need telling from that narcissistic tit show of a family, the song is Simply the Best. (Honest to god, it's so predictable it's almost hard to believe)

A mild summer cold?
indigestion?
A sneezing fit?
Stubbed his toe?

She’s read here and seen that all her posts are on a loop so is switching it up by invading her fathers privacy to her 30k+ ‘followers. She is due some sympathy though and perhaps even she has realised that she’s hashed out the 10 litres of blood and the sleepless nights to death. May be she’ll do a crying reel of her toughest year so far? We shall wait 😂

• Haha
I bet she's building up to the big #miscarriage #rainbowbaby #blessed #notreallycancer cry arse post. She'll be getting the lion king top ready as we speak. Although Lying bleep fits better than lion king

• Haha

A mild summer cold?
indigestion?
A sneezing fit?
Stubbed his toe?

There is no way on gods green earth that she’d have kept her mouth shut if she’d nearly lost her dad, it would have been post after post after post.

She’s a HUGE grief vampire, she gets off on posting sob stories to get a reaction.

We all know in-depth about her 935 litres of blood she lost, her ED, her brothers ED, her other brothers temper, her parents getting married for their pension, her auntie dying, her ‘see what your missing’ photo shoot and of course, the pierre de résistance, every single aspect of BJ’s life. So it would be a cold day in hell for her not to drop that ball.

She will be loving the attention of it all now though and there is definitely a war and peace size post coming.

Ron bingo
#Blood loss
#NoSleep
#wine

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It took me a while to realise these are tweets Ron has liked and not comments on Ron's tweets!! 😂😂😂
Not being funny love but if you're not happy in your relationship then just bin it off. 🤷 you pretend he doesn't exist anyway!!
She pretends he doesn't exist yet anyone with 1/2 a brain can figure out he is in bed snoring when she goes the gym at 4:30am

She deffo has a tit on cos he won't propose or doesn't want to get married. He had a wife, he doesn't want another one.

Especially one as fucked up in the head as Ron

So the big massive house and garden that she always makes out Mummy Win has is really a semi-detached

Of course thats massive compared to the tit tiny flat Ron is in but really thats just bog standard and ordinary, pretty much like the whole family

Attachments

• Haha
So the big massive house and garden that she always makes out Mummy Win has is really a semi-detached

Of course thats massive compared to the tit tiny flat Ron is in but really thats just bog standard and ordinary, pretty much like the whole family
BJ might be running around shouting wow, but I bet all the neighbours are thinking "FFS it's like something out of Shameless"

Reactions: 1
It took me a while to realise these are tweets Ron has liked and not comments on Ron's tweets!! 😂😂😂
Not being funny love but if you're not happy in your relationship then just bin it off. 🤷 you pretend he doesn't exist anyway!!
Same 😂 I was thinking how weird to go from relationships to scotch eggs and back

Cue the front garden pic 😂😭 god she’s a boring bastard. Can’t wait to see her mas Christmas lights again next year! See ya there ron!

Reactions: 1
What's with the Motherhood is... Post. I wouldn't say I'd define motherhood as how Ron does ,She's a terrible mother.

She has used it as a photo op and sucked her stomach in as much as she can

She is a terrible mother, BJ is always playing up (in the unlikely event that the photos arent staged) and has to entertain herself

Get off your phone Ron and be a parent