Roxy Winstanley #4 Ron's dream Insta life is starting to crumble, BJ never sleeps and Scott's on Bumble

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So her โ€˜fitness influencerโ€™ insta page is now just a stream of misery? Sheโ€™s very unwell. Itโ€™s obvious. Why donโ€™t her family or her invisible fella intervene?

Reactions: 1
No doubt I'll get blocked for this, terrible spelling and grammar on my part though ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ
Was desperate to respond to this and so thankful you did!! ๐Ÿ˜‚ why are BJs sleep issues anything but her fault?! These regressions or learning developments seriously are not the explanation. She has not consistently slept the entire time!! I am so desperate to adopt BJ and help her sleep myself!!!!!

Was desperate to respond to this and so thankful you did!! ๐Ÿ˜‚ why are BJs sleep issues anything but her fault?! These regressions or learning developments seriously are not the explanation. She has not consistently slept the entire time!! I am so desperate to adopt BJ and help her sleep myself!!!!!
I couldn't help myself, I've written messages so many times but chickened out. I have no idea what planet she is on sometimes, she must have learnt the dictionary cover to cover for it to affect her sleep this much. I shall miss seeing this car crash

• Haha
I couldn't help myself, I've written messages so many times but chickened out. I have no idea what planet she is on sometimes, she must have learnt the dictionary cover to cover for it to affect her sleep this much. I shall miss seeing this car crash
You won't miss anything as it is the same tit on repeat

I'll screenshot anything hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 2
15 kg Lump!!! Sheโ€™s an horrendous mother.

Thatโ€™s why she doesnโ€™t sleep you fuckwit, 2 hour sleeps and carrying her on a walk!!! Let her burn some energy off!!

Who puts a 2 year old child in a carrier? Oh Ron does so itโ€™s extra weight on her walk, no sheโ€™s not obsessed at all with exercise, the absolute crank.

Attachments

Thatโ€™s why she doesnโ€™t sleep you fuckwit, 2 hour sleeps and carrying her on a walk!!! Let her burn some energy off!!

Who puts a 2 year old child in a carrier? Oh Ron does so itโ€™s extra weight on her walk, no sheโ€™s not obsessed at all with exercise, the absolute crank.
It is a useful photo to completely rubbish this claim of BJ being a clone of her

Different shaped nose, fod, mouth and chin

She is Scott's double despite what Ron claims all the time

She is ALWAYS going to shame that poor child.
There was no need to even mention her weight and calling her 'a lump' is bleeping vile.

"Look at me guys, look how I can get up on boxing day morning, walk for a full TWO hours carrying this 15kg lump on my back, aren't I great, I can do this on no sleep as well because I'm super human"

Ron you're a bleep, have a day off ffs!

Reactions: 6

What a horrible way to talk about your daughter!
Agreed she should be running about, she will have her in a carrier so she can make sure she gets her steps in, nothing comes inbetween Ron & her exercise ๐Ÿ™„

Reactions: 5
Calling her a lump is actually one of the nicer things she says in public about her

Can you imagine what she says in private?

• Sad
Reactions: 3
She has shared some tit video about having anxiety, making out the signs are relevant to her.

She is not a high achiever at all - she works a standard job, not a " veterinary surgeon ", lives in a tit tiny flat, has no friends, a BF that doesn't want to marry her and she photoshops all her photos

She is the very definition of bang average in every sense of the word

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She use to go out every boxing night because she was trying to get a bloke, now she stole a married one sheโ€™s realising itโ€™s not all about her anymore.

Pleaseโ€ฆ. She may not skip meals, but she only eats child sized portions which is practically akin to not eating at all.

Attachments