Roxy Winstanley #4 Ron's dream Insta life is starting to crumble, BJ never sleeps and Scott's on Bumble

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the videos that her training partner put up told the real story.

body was very flat, not this shapely temple she bangs on about apparently having.

her arse looked flabby and like a pancake, not a hint of a ' booty ' at all

she also runs like she has tit her keks, body posture is all strange and awkward
Yes. Leanbeannutrition Those blocked by Ron can see it all on hers. And she shows the unedited version. Ron cuts off any of her videos before an arse side view comes on. She is so calculating.

Things I noticed on leanbeans.... Ron flat arse. That tit herself run posture. Also her face like thunder. See others partners smiling, cheering, encouraging their partner when it's their turn. Ron just walks along, silent and looking like a right bleep.

Last photo of her post. Bj, Ron and SCOTT!!!! He's alive! Both of them on phones. BJ in her same miserable existence.

Reactions: 2
I’m here for when she contradicts herself. But as she’s told us, BJ isn’t a normal 2 year old, she’s wears age 4-5 so of course she’s now front facing. How’s that going Ron on not focussing on your daughter’s weight? 🤔
I couldn’t stop laughing as soon as I seen it. she was very passionate about that wasn’t she 😂 but if BJ is the same weight as a 7 year old, then it makes sense 🤥🤥🤥🤥

Thanks for the heads up, her comp partner looks genuinely happy 😃 and is just happy to have a photo with her baby. Ron is so calculating, how can she genuinely post all that waffle about body positivity etc when she only shows her body from certain angles. Those videos prove she is photoshopping and editing videos. He who shall not be named seems to have thicker hair 😳 perhaps he’s had a hair transplant and that’s why he’s hidden away.

Her partner also has a baby under one so she probably is actually post partum 😂 How does Ron manage not moaning how hard her life is to her when she has a toddler and baby 😂

Reactions: 1
Yes. Leanbeannutrition Those blocked by Ron can see it all on hers. And she shows the unedited version. Ron cuts off any of her videos before an arse side view comes on. She is so calculating.

Things I noticed on leanbeans.... Ron flat arse. That tit herself run posture. Also her face like thunder. See others partners smiling, cheering, encouraging their partner when it's their turn. Ron just walks along, silent and looking like a right bleep.

Last photo of her post. Bj, Ron and SCOTT!!!! He's alive! Both of them on phones. BJ in her same miserable existence.
Ron also can't keep up with her, despite not carrying the weights

Ron has a face like thunder because she has had her arse handed to her by the competition, an average performance by an average person

But that doesn't suit her superwoman image she has inside her own head 🥳

Look how happy LeanBean's child is as well, complete contrast to the miserable BJ

Reactions: 3

Can anyone else remember being 2 and being inspired when your mum/dad were doing a sporting activity? She’s 2 years old😂. She can bang the drum of “I’m inspiring my child”, but BJ will not remember any this and would rather be at softplay. Let’s be honest.

I remember being dragged to events to watch family do sports and it was absolute hell on earth 😂

That leanbean girl looked amazing to be fair, she looked so strong and healthy 👏🏻
---
Ron also can't keep up with her, despite not carrying the weights

Ron has a face like thunder because she has had her arse handed to her by the competition, an average performance by an average person

But that doesn't suit her superwoman image she has inside her own head 🥳
I think she was well and truly humbled by this event. I hope this makes her take a good look at her dieting ways and realise that eating toddler portions will not get you far in these events.

• Heart
the videos that her training partner put up told the real story.

body was very flat, not this shapely temple she bangs on about apparently having.

her arse looked flabby and like a pancake, not a hint of a ' booty ' at all

she also runs like she has tit her keks, body posture is all strange and awkward
I was mostly shocked at how much of a mum-bod she actually does have. Her stomach was not flat at all, her boobs were sagging a bit and it even looks like she has some fat on her hips. Now, I'd never put down a woman who has had kids, it's tough on the body. But considering how much she talks about how she has her pre-children body back and how many pics of her abs we have to swallow every week, it's a bit shocking to find out she's been sucking in her stomach and editing her pictures to such an extend every time. Even more so than I give her credit for :D
---

Now I've watched that it's even clearer that she does not have abs but a bit of a tum. Absolutely nothing wrong with that, but it's not the image she presents on social media. She must be breathing herself in to death.

I was mostly shocked at how much of a mum-bod she actually does have. Her stomach was not flat at all, her boobs were sagging a bit and it even looks like she has some fat on her hips. Now, I'd never put down a woman who has had kids, it's tough on the body. But considering how much she talks about how she has her pre-children body back and how many pics of her abs we have to swallow every week, it's a bit shocking to find out she's been sucking in her stomach and editing her pictures to such an extend every time. Even more so than I give her credit for :D
---

Now I've watched that it's even clearer that she does not have abs but a bit of a tum. Absolutely nothing wrong with that, but it's not the image she presents on social media. She must be breathing herself in to death.
she edits literally every photo she puts out, from head to toe

imagine being 35 and needing to do that!! and for what?

some free probiotics so she can regulate her wind better 😂, thats the only ads I've ever seen her promote on her page

• Haha
Come on Ron, fess up. Which one is the real Roxy- the one with the flabby bloated tummy taken by someone else or the one where the carpet has bendy lines from Photoshop?
😂😂😂 omg

I mean I had seen that all before but side by side it is terrible

Leggings pulled up to hide the mutant belly button in the comp as well 😂

Reactions: 1
For fucks sake, she may as well have just put it out there at the start that the latest post is a response to recent posts on here

flabby belly, extra skin, poor performance, BJ's development issues

she has tried to answer every single one - but of course she doesnt read here 😉

Attachments

• Haha
For fucks sake, she may as well have just put it out there at the start that the latest post is a response to recent posts on here

I bet my entire assets on BJ who says bubble and ball, did not say that. That would have been filmed and put on the gram quicker than you can say “I’ve always loved my body”.

stop wasting your money on sporting events and get that kid a Mensa test.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I bet my entire assets on BJ who says bubble and ball, did not say that. That would have been filmed and put on the gram quicker than you can say “I’ve always loved my body”.

stop wasting your money on sporting events and get that kid a Mensa test.
An ASD test is more appropriate

This body has to wake up at 4:30am to get to the gym…..urm no it doesn’t. Thats a choice she makes. Could she be anymore self absorbed.

Reactions: 4

The thing is, I actually don't have an issue with this post, taken in absolute isolation. A woman that has gone through childbirth and still finds some time to take care of herself is commendable and she doesn't have to have the same body as pre-kids.

My issue is with all the other posts about how she now has the same body as before (lies), all the editing and sucking-in to showcase her abs and her body in unfathomable positions. So this post, taken in context, is an absolute load of BS.

The thing is, I actually don't have an issue with this post, taken in absolute isolation. A woman that has gone through childbirth and still finds some time to take care of herself is commendable and she doesn't have to have the same body as pre-kids.

My issue is with all the other posts about how she now has the same body as before (lies), all the editing and sucking-in to showcase her abs and her body in unfathomable positions. So this post, taken in context, is an absolute load of BS.
Totally agree, fair play to her for prioritising her fitness and taking risks with competing etc but like you say it’s the circumstances that she’s choosing to ignore. Her body isn’t the same ( nothing wrong with that), she clearly edits her photos, meal preps and limits and controls her food, one minute crying over her body and then on the same post preaches about self love. Shes a hypocrite and that’s not just my opinion, her posts regularly contradict themselves. She needs to lose the ego and her sense of superiority of other women.

Reactions: 6
Totally agree, fair play to her for prioritising her fitness and taking risks with competing etc but like you say it’s the circumstances that she’s choosing to ignore. Her body isn’t the same ( nothing wrong with that), she clearly edits her photos, meal preps and limits and controls her food, one minute crying over her body and then on the same post preaches about self love. Shes a hypocrite and that’s not just my opinion, her posts regularly contradict themselves. She needs to lose the ego and her sense of superiority of other women.
she has major issues about being better than other people and women being better than men in general.

she particlarly has an issue with men just being naturally stronger so makes comments about how women are " kick ass " and can do things better than men

she's a middle aged mother of 1, why does she care?

She makes points when read independently. But put them all together and she is the WORST for any young woman to look up to. She can say all she wants, but actions speak louder than words.

She bangs on about self love, but starves herself, fat shames her child, emasculates Scott, photoshops every picture (and it's a proven fact. Others photos posted compared to hers). Lies about her job title. Lies about where and how she lives. There is so much wrong with society and social media and she is a prime example of it. Whether she realises or not, she puts down women, puts down mothers, shames everyone for not accomplishing what she can in a day when in all actuality, she has it MUCH easier than most mothers. Her behaviour online is bleeping appalling and dangerous to the psyche of gullible women who may look up to her. (Even saying that makes me want to vom 🤮😂) who would look up to this narcissistic bleep 😂

I will say it's comforting to see how poor her engagement is. People aren't buying her bullshit or kissing her pancake arse anymore 🫠

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I will say it's comforting to see how poor her engagement is. People aren't buying her bullshit or kissing her pancake arse anymore 🫠
I'm fairly convinced that part of what makes her so upset and also so driven to prove she still 'has it' is her current lack of engagement. She went from being a fitness influencer to a "mum". The reason many of her followers had an interest in her disappeared and she didn't know how to make the transition. Whilst fitness influencers can be realistic with their content and just post videos at the gym etc, mum-influencer content is SUPER curated and either she doesn't have the knowledge or the skill to catch up to that.

She should either accept it and give up or step up and start posting helpful mum-content - games for toddlers, kids fashion, techniques to control tantrums, places for mums to visit with small kids. But she is so boring she wouldn't be able to do that. Her idea of children's activities are always taking B to the zoo or sticking her in front of a Disney movie.

I'm fairly convinced that part of what makes her so upset and also so driven to prove she still 'has it' is her current lack of engagement. She went from being a fitness influencer to a "mum". The reason many of her followers had an interest in her disappeared and she didn't know how to make the transition. Whilst fitness influencers can be realistic with their content and just post videos at the gym etc, mum-influencer content is SUPER curated and either she doesn't have the knowledge or the skill to catch up to that.

She should either accept it and give up or step up and start posting helpful mum-content - games for toddlers, kids fashion, techniques to control tantrums, places for mums to visit with small kids. But she is so boring she wouldn't be able to do that. Her idea of children's activities are always taking B to the zoo or sticking her in front of a Disney movie.
That's very true. And honestly her engagement was more disgusting men commenting on her body. Those types of men don't want to see body pics scattered amongst mum life. They are instantly turned off.

If she was a true fitness "influencer", she would actually show how her gym moves are executed, teach her followers something, be more transparent, etc. The last time she tried to "educate" was hawking her booty plans and teaching a booty class. That lasted a hot minute 😂

She just shows off her squats and arse and people don't care. There are thousands of accounts that are more informative as well as funny or interesting.

She has relied on looks her whole life. She has no personality, no sense of humour and is as interesting as watching paint dry. No wonder she lies about everything 🤣🤣

• Haha