Roxy Winstanley #4 Ron's dream Insta life is starting to crumble, BJ never sleeps and Scott's on Bumble

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
you know what I just thought of, Ron has some kind of daddy issue jealousy problem I think. she was born first and she was Daddy's little girl and had all the attention and she loved that. then the first boy is born and takes away some of the attention but then he is a boy so he can play rugby and football. she hates that she's not the centre of attention anymore. so of course she has to prove to Daddy that she's just as strong, just as fast, just as capable as the boys. always trying to one up her little brothers so that she can be the star in Daddy's eyes. That's why she hates men so much. That's why she has to compare all the time. And then for her being a slag for a period, that's common with people with daddy issues. And her mum just stood by and let it all happen.

Great bleeping parenting 🥴
Mummy and Daddy Win 🫠

Held us some sort of super couple and fantastic parents

3/3 kids fucked in the head, 2 with eating disorders and 1 with anger management issues

1/2 grandkids on the spectrum also

Reactions: 1
What sort of mother competes with her own child? Boasting how she won't let anyone 'beat her'. I know she is pretending to say this jokingly; but I dont buy it at all. She has made sure to mark the door frame with her own height!! It doesnt sound like a joke to me. What a twisted sense of humour - the child is barely 2. Why does the thought of competing on anything with her own daughter even cross her mind?

The amount of therapy that poor child will need when she grows up... she'll need to be a billionaire to pay for it all.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Could it be anymore obvious that she reads here...

Hi Ron!!!

Two videos posted today. At dance she has hand in mouth and runs away.

One at mummy wins house. Where she hops around grunting. Ron repeats back words as if that was what the grunt was meant to be. And then BJ running around blowing raspberries instead of speaking for 30 seconds straight.

Get a bleeping clue Ron. Read a book. Google something that's helpful like Signs of Autism vs will I die from lack of sleep

She's such a selfish bleep it's maddening.

Oh and she called BJs legs fat 🖕🏽
---
What sort of mother competes with her own child? Boasting how she won't let anyone 'beat her'.
I actually had to watch it 3 times to evnn understand what the duck she was trying to say. It's not funny. It's weird. What is wrong with her

• Sad
---

I actually had to watch it 3 times to evnn understand what the duck she was trying to say. It's not funny. It's weird. What is wrong with her
I had to watch it twice and the second time stop the video to understand what she was saying. Its so nonsensical. Its one thing being proud of being tall (which in itself its a little weird anyway), but use it to compete with your own child? what a headf*ck she must have

Reactions: 2
So she marked her height on her door frame, am I right in saying that? 😂

Hey! 👋 I’m new here from the Kate Hayes thread, I forgot this one existed! I cba reading through 120 odd pages…do you know what her brother does? I have ☕ on him. 🤫

Hey! 👋 I’m new here from the Kate Hayes thread, I forgot this one existed! I cba reading through 120 odd pages…do you know what her brother does? I have ☕ on him. 🤫
She has two brothers, I think one is a personal trainer as she uses his gym I think. They both have partners as they get roped into taking her out.

Ones a PT, ones in the police…..spill
The police one. 🫠 He’s not liked very much as his head is up his own arse (must be a family thing). He’s also a dirty dog that shags about behind his missus back (she seems genuinely lovely). He was shagging a girl that got sacked for being racist, she had an echo story written about her.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Hello and welcome
---
The police one. 🫠 He’s not liked very much as his head is up his own arse (must be a family thing). He’s also a dirty dog that shags about behind his missus back (she seems genuinely lovely). He was shagging a girl that got sacked for being racist, she had an echo story written about her.
He is an absolute head.

He runs some tit Everton FC fan group and makes out he is some sort of super fan. In reality he is exactly the type of fan that most fan from Liverpool take the piss out of - a wool from over the water

Have you got a link to the Echo story?

• Haha
Hello and welcome
---

He is an absolute head.

He runs some tit Everton FC fan group and makes out he is some sort of super fan. In reality he is exactly the type of fan that most fan from Liverpool take the piss out of - a wool from over the water

He’s a bellend and not even nice looking, even worse in the flesh…a really small square head. 🤢 I’ve been on a Christmas night out that he was on and the woman (I say woman because she was about 45) that he was all over all night and took back to his hotel room definitely wasn’t his missus! Yes one sec, I’ll find it.
---
Hello and welcome
---

He is an absolute head.

That’s the one!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
He’s a bellend and not even nice looking, even worse in the flesh…a really small square head. 🤢 I’ve been on a Christmas night out that he was on and the woman (I say woman because she was about 45) that he was all over all night and took back to his hotel room definitely wasn’t his missus! Yes one sec, I’ll find it.
---

That’s the one!
she is rough as duck 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Something off with him. Bit too preened. The Winstanley clan really thinks they are above others. He looks the type of ballbag who would be shagging behind her back. But wow, have some standards ffs 😂😂

Reactions: 1