Roxy Winstanley #4 Ron's dream Insta life is starting to crumble, BJ never sleeps and Scott's on Bumble

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This woman has gotten life so very very wrong hasn’t she. I feel ashamed for her.

Reactions: 2
People have given her advice and she’s just thrown it in their faces.

Not so tired to go out with her only friend though….. School night shenanigans!!! How bleeping old is she?
I read that and I thought: that child either naps too late, to much or has some serious sleep disorder. Its one thing them waking up a few times if theyre teething or ill but that is not normal. How is she going to mamage two kids or however many she wants?

On a separate note, did anyone see her post about missing out on a house again? The amount of time she's been looking she probably has super unrealistic expectations and thats why they dont find anything. If you only go for the houses that are a bargain and too good to be true of course you are going to miss out on most of them. Sometimes you have to invest a little more to get the house of your dreams. Id be interested in seeing what kind of house they end up buying and where...

Reactions: 1
Wonder if Bea's sleep is so bad because she's hungry? We all know how neurotic Roxy is with food and she's got allergies probably started by her mum's eating habits in pregnancy.... I just feel sorry for the kid.

Reactions: 4
Wonder if Bea's sleep is so bad because she's hungry? We all know how neurotic Roxy is with food and she's got allergies probably started by her mum's eating habits in pregnancy.... I just feel sorry for the kid.
all of her issues are caused by Ron

she is literally the worst mother i've ever seen, nothing comes natural to her so she can't ever just figure something out

hence why her daughter has various ongoing issues

I've thought this too. Ron restricts the kids food and then keeps her going and going all day long. She is underfed and over stimulated. Notice they can't just spend a weekend at home relaxing and colouring? No quality time. It's soft play, zoo, lunch date, classes...and sadly BJ looks miserable at all of them.

It's sad when content and posting is more important than your child's well being. And then food/fat shaming when your own kid is hungry.

She is at nursery or her grandparents a lot so I don't think Ron is able to control BJs food to that extend. As much as I wouldn't put it past it, she isn't able to. At least not all of the time.

I've thought this too. Ron restricts the kids food and then keeps her going and going all day long. She is underfed and over stimulated. Notice they can't just spend a weekend at home relaxing and colouring? No quality time. It's soft play, zoo, lunch date, classes...and sadly BJ looks miserable at all of them.

It's sad when content and posting is more important than your child's well being. And then food/fat shaming when your own kid is hungry.
thats because she is a horrible selfish bleep who thinks firstly that her daughter is an accessory rather than a human

She is at nursery or her grandparents a lot so I don't think Ron is able to control BJs food to that extend. As much as I wouldn't put it past it, she isn't able to. At least not all of the time.
Thankfully! I worked with someone who told her daughters nursery only to give her child one yogurt (those tiny ones) and the nursery said no, we’ll give her two if she’s hungry 😨 it’s unfathomable to think that a parent would think that way but they do. Also, when they’re in nursery they only give a snacky tea like beans on toast etc they expect they’ll be fed when they’re home but I don’t think Ron gets this.

Thankfully! I worked with someone who told her daughters nursery only to give her child one yogurt (those tiny ones) and the nursery said no, we’ll give her two if she’s hungry 😨 it’s unfathomable to think that a parent would think that way but they do. Also, when they’re in nursery they only give a snacky tea like beans on toast etc they expect they’ll be fed when they’re home but I don’t think Ron gets this.
Whoever that one yogurt person was deserves to never have children!

Exactly!! Many nurseries, only give them a snack for tea and no breakfast so they expect you to feed them before/after normal nursery hours. Mine give them a proper breakfast and tea but still both my kids will have another breakfast of fruit and toast at home (and another at nursery) and a second dinner when they get home as their tea time is so early (3pm). Toddlers have to eat every few hours, they can't go hungry for 4-5 hours like adults do. It's basic knowledge

And Ron premakes and tubs all the dinners. So if BJ is extra hungry one day, the poor thing is called a pig if she wants more than. And we saw Ron's and BJ'S portions are nearly the same size! How many times she put up stories of BJ finishing Rons cos "it" never stops eating! Her preaching about being over ED and not restricting calories is her way of repeating it so it's true, but we all see the bullshit.

Reactions: 6
And Ron premakes and tubs all the dinners. So if BJ is extra hungry one day, the poor thing is called a pig if she wants more than. And we saw Ron's and BJ'S portions are nearly the same size! How many times she put up stories of BJ finishing Rons cos "it" never stops eating! Her preaching about being over ED and not restricting calories is her way of repeating it so it's true, but we all see the bullshit.
100%

She said something like she was terrified that an ED is genetic and can be inherited

Absolute bullshit but they can and are taught.

Ron caused her younger brother to have one and now the image of food she is projecting on to her daughter is very unhealthy and will lead to an ED

What sort of image is it that BJ is picking up that food has to be measured out, weighed and portioned at every opportunity

The thick twit is too stupid to realise, in denial about her actions and will only learn the hard way in life

I just don’t get the whole meal prep thing when you have a family! I’m not saying I cook homemade, nutritious and delicious food every night but I try to as much as possible. Why meal prep SPAG Bol when you can chuck it in a slow cooker and eat it fresh? It’s the eating out of plastic tubs which is really weird. Firstly that’s not an adequate portion, secondly it’s modelling to her daughter that controlling food is normal and lastly I think as a family you should try and eat around a table together as much as possible. Not so easy when you have older kids and they have all kinds of clubs etc but it should be something to aim for.

I also forgot, the food looks horrible 😂 who wants to eat food that’s been in a plastic tub all week? Food should be enjoyable and not just for a cheat meal as some kind of reward for deprivation 🙄

I just don’t get the whole meal prep thing when you have a family! I’m not saying I cook homemade, nutritious and delicious food every night but I try to as much as possible. Why meal prep SPAG Bol when you can chuck it in a slow cooker and eat it fresh? It’s the eating out of plastic tubs which is really weird. Firstly that’s not an adequate portion, secondly it’s modelling to her daughter that controlling food is normal and lastly I think as a family you should try and eat around a table together as much as possible. Not so easy when you have older kids and they have all kinds of clubs etc but it should be something to aim for.

I also forgot, the food looks horrible 😂 who wants to eat food that’s been in a plastic tub all week? Food should be enjoyable and not just for a cheat meal as some kind of reward for deprivation 🙄
It is all part of her ED that she is still fighting.

She can’t allow herself to have unregulated meals and she cannot process it. She doesn’t even keep snacks in the house as she can’t trust herself

I’ve said it before but she tries to exist on as little food as possible, she doesn’t enjoy it, she tries to avoid it at all costs

Its a terrible environment for a child to grow up in, shamed at every opportunity, not allowed to grow naturally and discover what they like themselves, food treated as being evil in some way.

All of this is at the feet of Ron and her fucked up mind

This fridge doesn't scream type A, it screams OCD-ED and all sorts of mental issues.

There are no healthy snacks of any kind! Where's the rainbow of fruit and vegetables BJ should be eating at this age? No berries, bananas, mangos, apples... Broccoli is a great snack for infants and so are other roasted veggies. But she has none. How about soft low salt cheeses like philadelphia or cottage cheese? Natural yogurt? Where is all the food?!
How does she have money to dress BJ in awful pink ballerina outfits (unnecesary for ballet class, and Im saying that as an ex pro ballerina), but not to get her nice fruit and healthy snacks?

No wonder BJ eats so much, she isn't even allowed a simple yogurt or babybel in between meals so she is starving by the time it gets to dinner. That cycle of starvation and large amounts of eating (due to hunger) is what usually leads children to being overweight. Which in turn means Ron will put the poor infant on a diet not realising she is the curlpit of it all.

Its all really sad.

Attachments

This fridge doesn't scream type A, it screams OCD-ED and all sorts of mental issues.

There are no healthy snacks of any kind! Where's the rainbow of fruit and vegetables BJ should be eating at this age? No berries, bananas, mangos, apples... Broccoli is a great snack for infants and so are other roasted veggies. But she has none. How about soft low salt cheeses like philadelphia or cottage cheese? Natural yogurt? Where is all the food?!
How does she have money to dress BJ in awful pink ballerina outfits (unnecesary for ballet class, and Im saying that as an ex pro ballerina), but not to get her nice fruit and healthy snacks?

No wonder BJ eats so much, she isn't even allowed a simple yogurt or babybel in between meals so she is starving by the time it gets to dinner. That cycle of starvation and large amounts of eating (due to hunger) is what usually leads children to being overweight. Which in turn means Ron will put the poor infant on a diet not realising she is the curlpit of it all.

Its all really sad.
It’s all for Ron!! Not a thing for BJ 😡 poor thing must be starving, no wonder she’s not sleeping properly

Feed your child you absolute crank

Reactions: 3
Not one yogurt, trifle, sweets, drink etc in that fridge for her daughter. Not one bloody thing. That fridge 🤮 Tell me you’re an anal retentive compulsive obsessive without telling me you’re anal retentive compulsive obsessive.

I hope her mum fills her with milky bar buttons when Ron’s not around 🤣

In all seriousness no bloody wonder she doesn’t sleep and her mood is erratic she’s bloody going to bed hungry. No way is she eating the amount of calories she should. Step up Scott you spineless adulterous creep🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

Reactions: 5
I’ve said similar before but not only is the fridge contents screaming some kind of eating disorder, along with personality disorder but it’s the fact that she shares it. She doesn’t see anything wrong with it. In fact, we know enough about Ron to know that she believes that everything she does is the ‘best’ way and nobody can tell get any different. So she’s proud of this fridge 😳 I bet she throws away all of BJs selection boxes at Christmas or keeps them at her mums. She’s 💯 given her child allergies through her disordered eating in pregnancy and now this 😡 It’s awful to see 😢 poor child, I hope nursery pick up on it.

Reactions: 5
Not one yogurt, trifle, sweets, drink etc in that fridge for her daughter. Not one bloody thing. That fridge 🤮 Tell me you’re an anal retentive compulsive obsessive without telling me you’re anal retentive compulsive obsessive.

I hope her mum fills her with milky bar buttons when Ron’s not around 🤣

In all seriousness no bloody wonder she doesn’t sleep and her mood is erratic she’s bloody going to bed hungry. No way is she eating the amount of calories she should. Step up Scott you spineless adulterous creep🤦🏼‍♀️🤣
Feeding under 2s the right type of food is really important for their growth and future health, so I am all for not giving them sweets and bad stuff (bar a one off on odd occasion) but I remember her feeding BJ ADULT crisps which are full of a salt and ADULT yogurts and muffins which are full of sugar. For someone so "health" conscious she has absolute no idea about infant nutrition. It's quite ironic.

I am yet to see either pictures of healthy snacks or her giving BJ a healthy snack like a banana, raisins, low salt cottage cheese etc. She is most definitely going to have serious health issues as an adult.

Reactions: 4