Roxy Winstanley #4 Ron's dream Insta life is starting to crumble, BJ never sleeps and Scott's on Bumble

What is Roxy the best at?

• Fat/ food shaming her 1 year old

Votes: 14 43.8%
  • Pretending Scott doesn't exist

Votes: 20 62.5%
  • Losing mates

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Dressing BJ like a 40 yr old Ron

• Training for a race just to try and outshine her brother

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reactions: 1
It was time for a new thread so here we go! Number 4.

Does anyone want to do the recap of the previous thread?

Thanks for setting this up!👍🏼
Loving the title 😂

Reactions: 2
Is it just me that thinks she has photoshopped BJs face in her last post? It looks so strange. Like her skin isn't real, as you would see with a filter or facetune app.

Is it just me that thinks she has photoshopped BJs face in her last post? It looks so strange. Like her skin isn't real, as you would see with a filter or facetune app.
Good catch! Yes I just looked and she definitely is trying to hide an obvious rash or irritation, which is the exact shape of the dummy. She must have that thing in her mouth all day and night. One way to shut "it" up. Blurring her whole face to try and hide it .

You are right, that's probably how it started abd she ended up blurring the whole of BJs face as if she is embarrassed of how her child looks in real life. Already setting her own awful standards of beauty on her child.

you can obviously tell she works out a lot from that picture but she has quite strange proportions. And not in the way she wants to make it seem, when she contorts her body to try pretend she has an hourglass figure. It is clear from this picture she does not have it. I also don't dee the 'mum tum' that she talks about - I never have, that's her own internal fantasy.
But for someone whose life is so dependant on being weightlifting, her quads are overwhelmingly larger than everything else in her body, than her calves for example. Its not attractive from a bodybuilding perspective, there is no symmetry.
Also, she wants BJ to try loads of activities and be sporty when she practically lives in a gym. As far detached from team sports as you can get.

As a last note, she keeps editing BJs face. Horrible.

Reactions: 3
you can obviously tell she works out a lot from that picture but she has quite strange proportions. And not in the way she wants to make it seem, when she contorts her body to try pretend she has an hourglass figure. It is clear from this picture she does not have it. I also don't dee the 'mum tum' that she talks about - I never have, that's her own internal fantasy.
But for someone whose life is so dependant on being weightlifting, her quads are overwhelmingly larger than everything else in her body, than her calves for example. Its not attractive from a bodybuilding perspective, there is no symmetry.
Also, she wants BJ to try loads of activities and be sporty when she practically lives in a gym. As far detached from team sports as you can get.

As a last note, she keeps editing BJs face. Horrible.
Can you imagine how tit she would be at team sports

A good team mate is someone who works for the greater good and helps the team

She is a selfish bleep so would want it to all be about her

• Heart
Can you imagine how tit she would be at team sports

A good team mate is someone who works for the greater good and helps the team

She is a selfish bleep so would want it to all be about her
I thought that! Thats why she did gymnastics is my guess. Cause its really all about you and your score when you are on the floor. She'd suck at anything team related. She admits she is stupidly competitive too.

You just know she is shaming her kid now and more so when she understands what she’s saying. Just setting poor B up with a complexity and eating disorder!
You want a kid with a healthy appetite
EFDFF17C-1773-4E72-866E-3AC150696938.png

• Wow
Reactions: 5
You just know she is shaming her kid now and more so when she understands what she’s saying. Just setting poor B up with a complexity and eating disorder!
You want a kid with a healthy appetite View attachment 2555648
Apart from it being awful that she is fat shaming her child, it actually speaks volumes for Ron as well.

Totally obsessed with food intake and battles it her entire day

She says she is over her ED but is she duck. Her entire life is consumed by it

Reactions: 4
It baffles me how her growing child eating food seems a shock to her - imagine being around her day in, day out - she would drive you insane, she just says the same tit on repeat

She’s actually googling this tit and posting it, about her own child. Who gives a crap what she eats as long as she does. Scott clearly just lets her get away with belittling their daughter online, for everyone to see, on a daily basis. Shame on the both of them.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
The thing is, she complains when B doesn't eat, she complains when she eats. Children don't eat 3 set meals every day like an adult, their hunger fluctuates based on loads of factors like growth spurts, illnesses, how much they've eaten the day before, etc. The fact she tracks how much her toddler eats shows how sick she is and projecting.

Also, it is plausible that if B eats so much in one sitting, she just isn't fed enough at nursery or with Ron's parents. I know of nurseries that don't.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5