Roxy Winstanley #4 Ron's dream Insta life is starting to crumble, BJ never sleeps and Scott's on Bumble

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1) the kid is exhausted because you have fucked up her night time sleep
2) your nursery try and keep to your routine, ie not sleeping longer than a certain amount, so either your lying or you didn’t tell nursery her naps should only be a certain length
Either way you need help because your kid should not be sleeping (or not in your case) like this at 2.
But you obv won’t because you’re always right 🙄

3B0C1AF5-B2EF-4AEB-8A73-7E13B83C3B2C.png

Reactions: 1
1) the kid is exhausted because you have fucked up her night time sleep
2) your nursery try and keep to your routine, ie not sleeping longer than a certain amount, so either your lying or you didn’t tell nursery her naps should only be a certain length
Either way you need help because your kid should not be sleeping (or not in your case) like this at 2.
But you obv won’t because you’re always right 🙄

View attachment 2640010
Its been about 3 weeks since the last time so we're due a screenshot of her Googling if someone can die of lack of sleep ....

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Again she makes it about her, how little sleep she is getting. Why is her first concern not her daughters unhealthy sleep pattern? If BJ has been awake since 4am then she needs to sleep for 3 hours in nursery, the poor child must be exhausted.

Reactions: 5
She needs to take that child to the doctor, but she won’t because they’ll tell her some home truths and want to know what her routine is or what she is/not doing.

She’s a serious danger to that child. Im sorry but Its all got a sinister Gypsy Rose/Dee Dee Blanchard feeling to it. Even though the poor child is clearly knackered Ron makes it all about herself.

Scott should seriously be putting his foot down, and getting the child some help, but he won’t as he’s a pussy.

Reactions: 4
She needs to take that child to the doctor, but she won’t because they’ll tell her some home truths and want to know what her routine is or what she is/not doing.

She’s a serious danger to that child. Im sorry but Its all got a sinister Gypsy Rose/Dee Dee Blanchard feeling to it. Even though the poor child is clearly knackered Ron makes it all about herself.

Scott should seriously be putting his foot down, and getting the child some help, but he won’t as he’s a pussy.
Can you imagine the strop that she would throw after being told by a medical professional that she isn't doing something right

" but but .... I'm a veterinary surgeon ... 🥴 "

At this moment in time she’s torturing that kid. What child will sleep with their mum in their room on her phone🤦🏼‍♀️

GET OFF YOUR bleeping PHONE AND GET OUT OF HER ROOM.
If she is so much on the brink, why isn't she seeking professional help instead of putting out self-seeking posts on the internet? She astounds me.

All she cares about is how her own lack of sleep means she can't go the gym. Motherhood sure hasn't changed her from being an absolute self serving bleep. You can see in her face she is seething and blames nursery for her not sleeping last night. No hun, it's because she didn't sleep proper the night before. Or before that. And before that. For being a "vet surgeon" she is dumb as rocks.

I noticed she has been sneaking just the tip of her niknaks in stories. We all saw the deformed toe and you won't prove anyone otherwise 😂😂

Attachments

Reactions: 1
And yet again, everything about how Ron is managing and feeling but no acknowledgment of how BJ is! It doesn’t even occur to her 😳 precisely why I unfollowed the narcissist!

Reactions: 2
She needs a visit from social services.
Yeah she may not physically harm that child, but mentally she is bleeping her up a treat.
That poor little girl, she is so over stimulated and needs a proper bedtime and routine, which entails big Ron tending to her child without a bloody phone in her hand.
A warm bath, story, cuddles and bed.
All she bangs on about is how this sleep deprivation effects her and zero mention what it's doing to that little girl.

Grow the hell up Ron, speak to your health visitor and ask for help, do it for your child and quit playing the martyr you pathetic, attention seeking bleep.

Reactions: 4
Didn’t somebody list about BJs lack of vocabulary and now she posts this 🤔 Also, BJ has never slept according to Ron, so why would it matter?

Didn’t somebody list about BJs lack of vocabulary and now she posts this 🤔 Also, BJ has never slept according to Ron, so why would it matter?
That was me

The post tonight is 100% a response to that (but she can't admit it as then she would admit that she reads every post on here)

I won't believe that her Daughter hasn't got speech development issues until I see actual proof
---
No doubt I'll get blocked for this, terrible spelling and grammar on my part though 🤦🏻‍♀️
Absolute hero and 100% correct on all counts

Reactions: 5
No doubt I'll get blocked for this, terrible spelling and grammar on my part though 🤦🏻‍♀️
So she’s blaming new words for no sleep? Seriously? 😂 it’s been 2 years and she’s not even hit the 2 year sleep regression or her being able to get out of her cot yet 😂😂

• Haha
So she’s blaming new words for no sleep? Seriously? 😂 it’s been 2 years and she’s not even hit the 2 year sleep regression or her being able to get out of her cot yet 😂😂
BJ must be reading the dictionary if that’s the reason for her lack of sleep.

• Haha