Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cosmicstar

Chatty Member
she has got to be trolling

no one, no one at all is that thick and oblivious to themselves, surely?! 🤷🏻‍♂️
Don't overestimate her 🙄

Remember mentally she is still 19. Sharing memes to express how she feels is the only thing she knows to do.

Being in shape has been her personality forever. She doesn't know how to just be a mum who works out instead.

Justwanttochat80

VIP Member
She has temporarily replaced Instagram with Twitter. Same boring shit. Same pretending to be able to be rich when she's a cowfeed sales rep and her bf is a lorry driver. But who knows if he is still around.

Same BJ looking miserable and hating that phone camera in her face. Her brother and his woman and kid always are smiling and happy. Bet he is a dream baby.

Same thing every winter, claiming she looks like an alpaca. Wtf does that even mean? And a massive wonkeye. No comments. Hardly any likes.

Give it up Winstanley. No one cares.

Attachments

cosmicstar

Chatty Member
I think it could be a bit like the few times she has gone private for a little while and then quickly realised she wasn't getting the attention and likes she wanted (and she can't buy them if she is on private) so back-tracked after about a week.
Her 'close friends' list wouldn't be real close friends. Probably work colleagues, fitness acquaintances and her family (and in laws 🤣).

If she was purposedly taking a break from social media she would have made some HUGE announcement about it 😅

Separately, has anyone noticed how she doesn't really have any other mum friends? Considering she has taken B to sensory classes, swimming, ballet etc you would think she would have clicked with at least one other mum by now.

cosmicstar

Chatty Member
Would I be correct in thinking that she has to play the cctv back and then take a photo of it to post on social media? 😳
Her baby monitor seemed pretty standard. I didn't know any of them had a rewind option. But I dont know every single brand so I may be wrong. She may be taking a snapshot or picture at the time this is happening.

cosmicstar

Chatty Member
I feel like she’s has bad credit, I swear there was a post years ago about how a previous boyfriend (feel like it was Jay) had amassed a load of debt in her name and her credit has tanked.
Feel like it was around the time she moved into her own place because she out some Braggy post up that she was moving out of her mum and dads house now she cleared the debt etc
If it was that long ago her credit rating would be fine by now. It has to be something more recent which is why I think it has to do with him. It wouldn't surprise me if that's why he is so particular about not appearing on socials - or anywhwere really. His salary can't be that much for the job he does either. And if he didn't have a prenup, he may have even lost some money through his divorce.

cosmicstar

Chatty Member
Why can’t she go the gym though? I’m assuming Scott is there? So she could go the gym and Scott would have to watch her? Because if Scott isn’t there, she shouldn’t be going the gym anyway? It’s all very controlled and weird.
I think it's just because she works long hours and the only time she has is before work at like 4am. She could just go at weekends instead like many other parents do but she is that kind of all-or-nothing person.