Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

beebee789

VIP Member
Extensions, botox, sunbeds. A turd is still a turd at the end of the day, no matter how hard she tries to polish it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

Slowpoker

VIP Member
She's on with Avril now and she's just said we are all jealous single mums who can't get baby sitters 😂

Since you've mad it clear you read here rosie, why do you still support the property boss when he's said he fancy's school kids and wants to rape women?

• Haha
  • Heart

scotstruth

Self entitled wee boot that knows how to work the system to get everything she wants yet still expects everyone to put their hands in their pocket for her.
Fed up seeing these ebeggars playing the victim holding their hands out when they are better off than most of us.

• Heart

scotstruth

I used to follow Rosie on her million and one accounts but for the past few weeks I’ve seen right through her. I understand she has autism herself and she looks after both her autistic kids,well sometimes, but that doesn’t excuse we her behaviour. She’s one of the most dramatic attention seekers on the app.
I hate to say it but I am starting to doubt the autism as she seems a lot smarter than she makes out and goes out her way to manipulate people to get what she wants.
Disgusting the way she goes on and expecting a free pass because of her issues.
Just another tiktok clown that has let it go to her head an thinks she is a celebrity and is better than everyone watching.

beebee789

VIP Member
What the actual fuck is the obsession with wax melts? If half these cunts washed once in a while they wouldn't need chunks of scented wax to hide their own rancid stench.

• Haha

Dourface

VIP Member
I fkn hate her ! im married, hardly ever see my man, 1 child coz thats all we could afford 😞. he is 12, wearing a medium mans clothes, size 9 trainers. she lies in her bed all day. My sis works for DWP. Im going to alert her name

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Slowpoker

VIP Member
I think it's just she can't handle any situation well. Okay the live was overwhelming for her, she could have got off and asked Blair for more help. Right Blair couldn't make out Rosies hand writing instead of being like oh I'll type them out or phone me and I'll read them off to you so you know them she went on a tangent about how she's disabled and so nice to everyone. It's always the poor me card. A total victim complex.

Tiredgranny72

VIP Member
Rosies talking rubbish, she isnt getting moved for that, i know that for a fact as i work for gha and if she is it will be temporary accommodation she is getting moved into.
Her comment "there's a method in her madness" makes me think it's all orchestrated to get a move. Why though? She has a great wee house. Fuck my kitchen would fit 3 or 4 times into that big one she has. She actually doesn't know how lucky she is to have an actual roof over her head. Maybe if she shut her gub her neighbours might not be so volatile.

• Heart

Spanor511

VIP Member
Right. Don’t know why I do this to myself but caught up on bush’s antics. See when she does the side tongue trying to be provocative it makes me want to hurl. I just cannae get over the fact she now thinks she’s a stunner.
The comment on here about her antics with the taxi driver just sum her up. She’s a vile human. Repulsive. Dangerous.

• Haha
  • Heart

Lillybee2020

VIP Member
She really doesn’t like me, mentioned me again in a Tiktok, really don’t think I’ve said any worse than anyone else 😂
And Rosie if you’re reading this, I’d definitely say it to your face doll. I have a great life btw, don’t need to live it through Tiktok. Now just You go hang oot with your new bestie James Smack who will drop you again as quick as you can say DWP.

• Haha

beebee789

VIP Member
She has reverse body dysmorphia; she thinks she's stunning, but in reality, she's just an old log with some legs

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
She's an absolute tramp, I also have kids and work full time, rarely see my man as he works all the hours to provide and we can't spend money in January at all with 2 wages coming in and she's out all the time. Since covid hit the price of living has sky rocketed and working families have really suffered, but this tramp is a real kick in the teeth, I hope she gets found out. If your kids aren't with her half the week her benefits should reflect that and her sister should be entitled to the money not her. I don't think Rosie is autistic at all. It's all an act and she's not very good at it hence how everyone can see it apart from her followers who clearly are a shower of lights are on but no one is home.

• Heart

MaterialGowrl

I'm surprised no one has mentioned her racist antics she tried to explain away not long ago. She failed to mention the racist logo a ex friend created for her which she found funny and didn't once tell them it was wrong. Only reason tiktok got to see her true self was cos someone quite rightly so leaked the whatsapp messages.
Seen another tattle user exposing her for the charity money she stole from a comedian (who has her blocked on tiktok) - i remember this from facebook. I did see the video she put up trying explain it but it wasn't proof, it didn't show anything.
Working for the government - you're a joke, you don't do anything to contribute to society. You've embarrassed yourself and you know it, the comments are off on that video. Imagine telling people that you need to be paid to look after your own children. It's one thing needing support but its another when that money is put to good use. You could find a part time job maybe even volunteer your time but youd rather shit on your flat square arse and judge other people than use that "clever" brain of yours.
Proven scrounger, rather use her benefits on herself then her children, rather use her benefits to take drugs than on her children.

• Heart

Highlandlass

These restaurants need to stop this sending drinks n food shite The staff must be fed up with it too. Should only be able to do it if in same place on same WiFi.
The thing that gets me as well is I bet the majority of these people are on benefits and then using their money to send her cocktails and shots 😂 I just find the whole sending drinks to the table via tik tok cringe! She says people are jealous - no Rosie when people go out they buy their own drinks doll, we go to work, get paid then use it for whatever we don't rely on DWP and grants and followers to fund our life!!

Btw no hate to anyone on benefits - working or not. Most people genuinely need the help and we are fortunate to have that system here but what I can't stand is the attitude and entitlement from her when the money she does get absolutely does not get spent where it should.

• Heart
Rosies talking rubbish, she isnt getting moved for that, i know that for a fact as i work for gha and if she is it will be temporary accommodation she is getting moved into.

• Haha

MaterialGowrl

So she has phoned ppls works b4? I thought this then thought well after her rant about property boss saying ppl shouldn't be contacting his work I thought I was mixed up and it wasn't her I remember contacting someone's work. She does my head in I used to like her but no matter the drama she is always in about it
I don't believe Rosie types in the number or makes the call but i do believe she has her hand in all past lackies doing it. She had a friend email someone's work before - can't remember the guys name but it was someone who worked for the radio. Funny how that was swept under the rug quickly.

She did recently threaten to call Chloes which btw - imagine being a "grown" woman and threatening young lassies. And the way she went into detail about the night they slept together, she is so gross. Slut shaming a young girl who seems to have only been up front and honest about being single and having fun but in the other hand Rosie is swinging black dildos about, sticking them down her throat, auctioning off used vibrators. She's rotten.

• Sick
Reactions: 15