Rosie Bush

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she reads this thread tonight then she better put up a video explain why she says such disgusting sexual things about her children. Honestly I've never liked her but she's the lowest of the low for the things she's said about her own children. If they can't even have a mother to look out for them and protect them, then who do they really have other than social services. Wouldn't spit on that excuse of a mother even if she was on fire! Pure and utter filth is all she is

Reactions: 13
If she reads this thread tonight then she better put up a video explain why she says such disgusting sexual things about her children. Honestly I've never liked her but she's the lowest of the low for the things she's said about her own children. If they can't even have a mother to look out for them and protect them, then who do they really have other than social services. Wouldn't spit on that excuse of a mother even if she was on fire! Pure and utter filth is all she is
Hopefully social services see the disgusting sexual things she’s said about her son and remove him from her. You never see her making a effort with her with that boy she’s got she’s always sitting on lives whilst he’s told to sit in his room or play his Xbox must be so isolating 😒😒

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Hopefully social services see the disgusting sexual things she’s said about her son and remove him from her. You never see her making a effort with her with that boy she’s got she’s always sitting on lives whilst he’s told to sit in his room or play his Xbox must be so isolating 😒😒
They've saw them. A lot of this stuff was years ago and she was reported.
Someone leaked the reports on Facebook. After her tattle thread last year social work got involved again.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
They've saw them. A lot of this stuff was years ago and she was reported.
Someone leaked the reports on Facebook. After her tattle thread last year social work got involved again.
SW need to get involved again if they haven't already.

Reactions: 8
Confused as to why Rosie thinks people are intimidated by her? Didn’t she get put in her place by a 19 year old girl that lives next door to her? Then wanted people to “batter” her for £500 🤣🤣 Rosie shut up doll your a crack pot.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She really doesn’t like me, mentioned me again in a Tiktok, really don’t think I’ve said any worse than anyone else 😂
And Rosie if you’re reading this, I’d definitely say it to your face doll. I have a great life btw, don’t need to live it through Tiktok. Now just You go hang oot with your new bestie James Smack who will drop you again as quick as you can say DWP.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Definitely! My sons the same age I think as hers, yeah he sits on his playstation every night but I make a point of spending at least an hour with him a night playing board games or we pick a series on netflix to start watching one or two episodes a night! I'd love to have more time with him and feel so guilty that I can't but unfortunately I work Monday to Friday 7am till 7pm so it's just not possible! Although it's easier in the summer but we're still in bed by half 10 every week night as he needs to be up at 6am to go to his REAL aunties house as I have work to go and I know at high school especially they need to be getting enough sleep! For all the sad people saying they feel sorry for her for all the hate she gets....maybe think about her children and how her actions are affecting them! And as for the ones asking why we're able to post on a Monday afternoon about her...not everyone works mon-fri 9-5 😂 plus people do get lunch breaks 😂

I only started posting on this thread about a week ago, she must remember me from the last one 🤣

• Haha
Definitely! My sons the same age I think as hers, yeah he sits on his playstation every night but I make a point of spending at least an hour with him a night playing board games or we pick a series on netflix to start watching one or two episodes a night! I'd love to have more time with him and feel so guilty that I can't but unfortunately I work Monday to Friday 7am till 7pm so it's just not possible! Although it's easier in the summer but we're still in bed by half 10 every week night as he needs to be up at 6am to go to his REAL aunties house as I have work to go and I know at high school especially they need to be getting enough sleep! For all the sad people saying they feel sorry for her for all the hate she gets....maybe think about her children and how her actions are affecting them! And as for the ones asking why we're able to post on a Monday afternoon about her...not everyone works mon-fri 9-5 😂 plus people do get lunch breaks 😂
That spotty munter widny know what a day of work is never mind that we get breaks to pop on tiktok & see what our taxes are being spent on 🤣🤣

• Haha
Rosie and property boss ? Am I getting getting hit taken out on me? Cos if so can I get an extension of a week please? Just to get my affairs I order 😂😂😂😂 don't want kids fighting over my millions
It’s cos you’re a VIP, they’re after clout 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Too busy on a live dressed as a shite riding a penis to be explaining herself, embarrassing her kids yet again.

• Haha
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.