Rosie Bush

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iโ€™m sitting at my desk absolutely howling I canโ€™t imagine her with this Botox ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿ‘น
she would be better getting a treatment for the spots she gets on her face rather than botox ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ And the thing with botox is, once u get it, u need to keep getting it topped up. But she does have a bottomless pit of money. This is the lassie that can drop ยฃ500 without batting an eyelid ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ Why anyone who works for a living & pays tax is pals with her i will never know with her stinking attitude towards benefit money!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Iโ€™m sitting at my desk absolutely howling I canโ€™t imagine her with this Botox ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿ‘น
Anno it's no botox she needs its a face transplant ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Dunno what she thinks the botox will actually achieve! She has deep set wrinkles on her forehead - botox is a preventative treatment, aye it can help reduce the appearance of some wrinkles but not them ones she has right across her dome ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ I've had botox done a few times, only lasts up to 4 months for me so she will need to keep going - bet the lips are next ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

she would be better getting a treatment for the spots she gets on her face rather than botox ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ And the thing with botox is, once u get it, u need to keep getting it topped up. But she does have a bottomless pit of money. This is the lassie that can drop ยฃ500 without batting an eyelid ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ Why anyone who works for a living & pays tax is pals with her i will never know with her stinking attitude towards benefit money!
It's the way she goes on as if shes done well for herself or earned the money that gets me! She's probably claiming some sort of disability money for herself as well she shouldn't be getting ๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anno it's no botox she needs its a face transplant ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Dunno what she thinks the botox will actually achieve! She has deep set wrinkles on her forehead - botox is a preventative treatment, aye it can help reduce the appearance of some wrinkles but not them ones she has right across her dome ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ I've had botox done a few times, only lasts up to 4 months for me so she will need to keep going - bet the lips are next ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

It's the way she goes on as if shes done well for herself or earned the money that gets me! She's probably claiming some sort of disability money for herself as well she shouldn't be getting ๐Ÿ™„
aye like she goes out & knocks her pan in for 12 hours a shift ๐Ÿฅด i donโ€™t dispute that her wee girl is hard work but she doesnโ€™t have her full time just now & she is forever telling T to get to his room so he isnโ€™t much work. She sits on her arse on live, out getting out her face or at the bingo ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ Tough shifts so it is! Just waiting on her getting lips like a baboons backside as u mentioned above as well.

• Haha
  • Heart
Extensions, botox, sunbeds. A turd is still a turd at the end of the day, no matter how hard she tries to polish it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Now sitting in the cinema, botox done, showing the 2 pairs of trainers she just went and bought! She is living like royalty

She eats like a pig mind you , shut your mouth man ๐Ÿคฎ

• Sick
My man used to work 60 hours a week and I worked part time and we couldn't afford all the stuff rosie is getting. I did have extensions b4 bought the hair and my friend who's a hairdresser put them in and it was half the price of what rosies cost and dare i say it they looked better ๐Ÿ˜ณ now our circumstances have changed I do get disability money due to having a life long condition and my husband has just returned to work after taking time off to look after me and we are getting by but I just couldn't justify getting botox etc when I could spend it on the house. Each to their own and all that. baring In mind im the type of woman who asked my man to get me a new hoover and a shark steam mop for xmas ๐Ÿคฃ

• Heart
Now sitting in the cinema, botox done, showing the 2 pairs of trainers she just went and bought! She is living like royalty

She eats like a pig mind you , shut your mouth man ๐Ÿคฎ
Aw anno them noises she makes ๐Ÿคข

Aye 2 new pairs of trainers - ยฃ250, botox ยฃ150 then she got a facial, some Led thing and a B12 injection ๐Ÿ™„ what a life ๐Ÿคฃ I'm a single working mam, 2 kids and could never afford all that in that space of time especially with Christmas ๐Ÿ˜•

AND - bleeping hell that hairs a mess and it was only done yesterday!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is this the annoying Scottish lass?
Is there a recap? I don't follow her she pisses me off. But I'm intrigued to know what she's been up too ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Reactions: 4
Aw anno them noises she makes ๐Ÿคข

Aye 2 new pairs of trainers - ยฃ250, botox ยฃ150 then she got a facial, some Led thing and a B12 injection ๐Ÿ™„ what a life ๐Ÿคฃ I'm a single working mam, 2 kids and could never afford all that in that space of time especially with Christmas ๐Ÿ˜•

AND - bleeping hell that hairs a mess and it was only done yesterday!!!
the life of Reilly ๐Ÿ™„ makes you wonder what the weans actually got for xmas if she has such disposable income ๐Ÿค”

Reactions: 6
it was her 30th during the first lockdown when she had a party & she fell out with them all (shock) so she is 32 this year.
Jeez she's had a hard paper round. My daughters 31 and looks 15 year younger than bushtuckertrial ๐Ÿคญ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Seems like she just got a facial and a b12 jag, it was just the way she said to Terri yesterday "I'm getting stuff done to my face tomorrow" I thought she meant more Botox or something,

Reactions: 2
She is going icy blonde when she goes back in 6 weeks ๐Ÿฅด either she is deluded or Terry hasnโ€™t explained the blonde process to her very well. She wonโ€™t be icy blonde on her next visit ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.