Rosie Bush

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bush is not and will never help Andreas situation. Imagine being her ex family and
seeing that raving lunatic about your wean. Andrea is Bush latest victim but Andrea knows what she is doing. if I ever had SW, Police or any trouble at my door caused by my own social media antics, I would delete everything. Instead Rosie and Andrea are encouraging trouble!! I think Andrea sees herself as Paisleys Poor Mrs Hinch. Sheโ€™s never done buying shite. How often can you clean a house?

Reactions: 12
Very snakey behaviour, I'm more & more just gone off Rosie now shes getting worse & I think alot of people are realising the same, shes getting more negative comments by the day and you can tell its bothering her, by her doing a video saying it isnt bothering her lol. The 1k followers you get in an hour are purely to nose in on you Rosie and you know that.

Reactions: 14
Pisses me off shes getting a new house. Doesn't look after the one she has, Doesn't have zara full time, she's the one that has gave her address out numerous times. My friend has a special needs child living with her and she's waiting on a move and god knows how long that's gona take. Rosie gets everything handed to her if zara isn't there full time then she can get a part time job!!

Reactions: 15
I see whoever she wanted to contact her by today hasn't ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ no wonder ahahaha why would anyone in their right mind have anything to do with her ๐Ÿฅด

• Haha
Reactions: 10
her hair ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ

She runs her hands through that like mad then plays wae her face .. gives me the fear

Shes had that shirt on about 3 days now

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's getting ready to go out the night again. Who with this time is anybody guess. ๐Ÿค”

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I was going to say its a hard life being a part time mum but she isnโ€™t even that ๐Ÿ˜‚ poor weans papped out yet again ๐Ÿ˜ people need their head seeing to, hanging about with that mile out!

Wonder if she is planning on washing her hair before she goes out ๐Ÿค”

Reactions: 11
I was going to say its a hard life being a part time mum but she isnโ€™t even that ๐Ÿ˜‚ poor weans papped out yet again ๐Ÿ˜ people need their head seeing to, hanging about with that mile out!

Wonder if she is planning on washing her hair before she goes out ๐Ÿค”
The hair is washed and stuck up in a bun. ๐Ÿ™‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's out every second day, that's not being a parent & having a break. At this point she's just needing to give them up and live whatever life it is she's trying to achieve because this is neglect. Even if they were with a sister every second night so she can get pissed isn't a break. If they can get watched so often and she can have them so little surely she can find a job? I know she's autistic but if that's her only issue some autistic people work. Getting out her face one day, rough the next. That's no a life! When is she fresh & no lying in her pit.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The hair is washed and stuck up in a bun. ๐Ÿ™‚
no way thats been washed ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‚

She's out every second day, that's not being a parent & having a break. At this point she's just needing to give them up and live whatever life it is she's trying to achieve because this is neglect. Even if they were with a sister every second night so she can get pissed isn't a break. If they can get watched so often and she can have them so little surely she can find a job? I know she's autistic but if that's her only issue some autistic people work. Getting out her face one day, rough the next. That's no a life! When is she fresh & no lying in her pit.
people with an all manner of disabilities work so no excuse why she canโ€™t.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
She's on a live from the pub and has two big jugs of cocktails. She whipped out a bottle of vodka from her handbag and poured it in the jugs.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.