Rosie Bush

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
its the same with that Ben clown as well, whoever Rosie doesn’t like they will post about then when she decides she likes them again they stop posting abt them. Does she have nudes of these people they don’t want leaked? I don’t get why they lick her arse so much 😂 as for the James Mac carry on, she deserves everything she gets when it blows up again. The guy drove her to attempt suicide she said but now she wants to be best pals with him….away and boil your heid rosie!

I reckon they’re unwashed wasters who only leave the hoose to get their weekly shop, often found arguing with a cabbage in the produce aisle of Aldi.

Am I remembering right that ‘Ben’ is actually a woman?

Reactions: 6
I reckon they’re unwashed wasters who only leave the hoose to get their weekly shop, often found arguing with a cabbage in the produce aisle of Aldi.

Am I remembering right that ‘Ben’ is actually a woman?
Yes ‘Ben’ revealed herself on the night of the raffle.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I'm really starting to think that shes losing money for Z since she doesnt have her fulltime & is making it out to be Ts money thats stopped.. theres just something no right about her whole situation 🙈

Reactions: 8
She's on with Avril now and she's just said we are all jealous single mums who can't get baby sitters 😂

Since you've mad it clear you read here rosie, why do you still support the property boss when he's said he fancy's school kids and wants to rape women?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
At risk of derailing the thread, I have just stumbled upon the Jess Rennie cucumber video 🤢😭. That’s enough TikTok for me today.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Had to laugh at Avril saying all tattlers are just posh jealous women, with loads of kids to different fathers and just can't get them babysat. 😂😂 Naw doll, I'm a married woman with 2 kids, live in a council house and have a full time job and don't spend my days on Tiktok thinking I'm famous and raffling off wax melts! 😂😂 You are all fuoking wax melts!!! And that "heel toe" patter! What even is that?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
What the actual duck is the obsession with wax melts? If half these cunts washed once in a while they wouldn't need chunks of scented wax to hide their own rancid stench.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She's on with Avril now and she's just said we are all jealous single mums who can't get baby sitters 😂

Since you've mad it clear you read here rosie, why do you still support the property boss when he's said he fancy's school kids and wants to rape women?
Wait, she’s friends with avril again 🤪🤪🤪🤪

Single mum to one child Yes but not jealous 🤣🤣🤣nor am i a sponger of the society. I certainly don’t have rangers wallpaper in my house. I’m a bit more classy than that.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wait, she’s friends with avril again 🤪🤪🤪🤪

Single mum to one child Yes but not jealous 🤣🤣🤣nor am i a sponger of the society. I certainly don’t have rangers wallpaper in my house. I’m a bit more classy than that.
Fucknose, she was live with Karrie and Avril joined.

Rosies washing her hair with palmers coconut oil hair products surely her tapes will slide out with oil 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.