Rosie Bush

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah so it was gill that his sister told to not visit? I remember seeing a video of her saying do your own tribute to “your boy”. Wonder what went on there cause she was like the grieving widow last year.
Think it was to do with the path he was going down with them & i think they never told the family how he was feeling. Thats what i get from what his sister was saying. I just don’t fathom how someone who was meant to be best pals with him could get into a relationship with a guy who done nothing but troll the boy. Thats probably another reason there is so much anger towards Gill.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Think it was to do with the path he was going down with them & i think they never told the family how he was feeling. Thats what i get from what his sister was saying. I just don’t fathom how someone who was meant to be best pals with him could get into a relationship with a guy who done nothing but troll the boy. Thats probably another reason there is so much anger towards Gill.
Yeah no wonder. I only became aware of him when he passed away so had no idea of a lot of this. That group all acting like they’re his lifelong best friends just annoyed me. Theh just used him for clout.

Reactions: 4
The bush live again with James Mac. This will end in disaster yet again 🙄

I noticed she has washed her hair, is she going out 🤣

Reactions: 4
Mother of the year
She's a goon. Hope social Work see this! Or they more interested in her mental health than those kids. Now older he's acting up. If she's doing this on camera. What's she doing off screen
Anyone saying she's a good mother needs their hole booted !!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm conceded about the boys mental health. Not Rosies. He's sleep deprived and verbally abused daily.

She's getting dressed in the livingroom and we all saw her tits in the tv reflection 😭

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I know I feel sorry for her son she's acting like a teen that's just started drinking and is excited to get on it all the time haha.

Anyone know where she's off to tonight I heard she wants Tyler back for half 5 probably steaming again and talking about pumping James Mac 😂

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
I know I feel sorry for her son she's acting like a teen that's just started drinking and is excited to get on it all the time haha.

Anyone know where she's off to tonight I heard she wants Tyler back for half 5 probably steaming again and talking about pumping James Mac 😂
That poor wee boy I'm honestly heartbroken for him.

• Sad
Reactions: 5

She better not be near anywhere i am going in Glasgow tonight 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She better not be near anywhere i am going in Glasgow tonight 🤯
After a few drinks you'll be up there on the dancefloor with her don't lie 😂😂

But then again she probably try pump you as well. Seems she's sex in the brain that one 🤢🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Hey I didn’t know there was a Rosie thread! I’ve followed her antics since the first lockdown and she isn’t getting any better…or cleaner

that video of her Shouting at Tyler is disgusting. She doesn’t deserve those kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Finally found this thread! never knew she had one until she started moaning aboot it on her page. She’s an absolute fanny of a lassie, you couldny paint her neck red!! Lives her life as if she’s got endless money and no weans, has she been reported to social services yet? Every live I’ve been on she’s been moaning at Tyler telling him to get to his bed, no come out his room etc at 10 at night, hes a teenager ffs he’s not gonna sleep at 10!! and the poor boys only wanting to get something to eat. Then all her tiktok’s moaning about Zara wanting to jump on the trampoline constantly… eh aye she’s a wean most weans want to go outside and play!! She’s nothing but a big trouble making bastard that abuses the system and neglects her kids and I don’t know why anybody would want to be associated with her!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.