Rosie Bush

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aye she's gave her own address out on live multiple times screaming for people to come and fight her. How's a letter and a fight with the neigbours harassment when she wasn't bothered about moving when Kyle evans was threatening to set her house on fire. Do the DWP or council never look up people on social media to get a wee look at their bullshit. I'm only on UC & currently handing in sick notes and I'm terrified that if I upload some pics to Facebook on a good day they will suddenly think I don't have PTSD 😂

I'm praying for her new neighbours.
god love her new neighbours. She will being down whatever area she goes too instantly. Saying that, she won’t be able to go too far u know since her “sister” who stays close by watches the kids 😏

Sure she had work done to her house recently to adapt to Z, & Z had to stay away for like 10 days. Will all this have to happen again when she moves?
if what she is saying is true about moving then yes it will have to be adapted if it isn’t already.

Reactions: 8
People will find her address again soon enough though from just seeing her anyways wont they? After what she said earlier about how shes so well known on tiktok, everytime she leaves the house several people stop and ask if shes her from tiktok, and she can get 1000 followers within an hour.

🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
People will find her address again soon enough though from just seeing her anyways wont they? After what she said earlier about how shes so well known on tiktok, everytime she leaves the house several people stop and ask if shes her from tiktok, and she can get 1000 followers within an hour.

🤣🤣
because of all the drama that follows her 😂 the majority of the people who follow her, don’t like her, they just like the arguments. Got to laugh at all the people saying she deserves a new house, fresh start etc 🤣 half them have probably been on waiting lists for yrs themselves they are that thick to realise she has apparently jumped a queue cos she is being “harassed”. I will take what she takes with a pinch of salt as she talks one lot of💩 usually.

She’s the biggest liar ever 😂
she is a deluded riot 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Imagine u actually sat down and wrote every name down in the 2 years on there would be here all bleeping year. She’s no more tiktok pals and that makes me happy that they are all seeing the real her 🤮

Reactions: 7
Can anyone remember she was the same on Facebook? She ran a girls group and was constantly arguing with people 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I hope it is another adult who's caring for those 2 kids and its not Tylor left to look after her. I remember her saying she allowed him to stay in himself n play xbox or playstation while she went to bingo. Erm.. no he has additional needs and there's people who have been coming to her door. Or have they? 🤷‍♀️ something isn't sitting right in this story. If it was someone else Im sure rosie would be right in about it to disclose to TT. Double standards galore with her.

Reactions: 15
I r
I hope it is another adult who's caring for those 2 kids and its not Tylor left to look after her. I remember her saying she allowed him to stay in himself n play xbox or playstation while she went to bingo. Erm.. no he has additional needs and there's people who have been coming to her door. Or have they? 🤷‍♀️ something isn't sitting right in this story. If it was someone else Im sure rosie would be right in about it to disclose to TT. Double standards galore with her.
I remember her saying she leaves him in by himself as well. 12 yrs of age & has additional needs, she is a great mum u know 🙄 i smell 💩 with her house story. Or she is prossibly being evicted for her carry on & has to spin it as she has had the last laugh 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 11
My lassie is 15 and hasn't been left home alone yet. Prob cause I don't go anywhere very often 🤣

Yeah she said if she wants to go to bingo or whatever or food and he doesn't he stays in the house.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Rosies talking rubbish, she isnt getting moved for that, i know that for a fact as i work for gha and if she is it will be temporary accommodation she is getting moved into.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Rosies talking rubbish, she isnt getting moved for that, i know that for a fact as i work for gha and if she is it will be temporary accommodation she is getting moved into.
Do some digging to find out the truth.

Last edited:
Her comment "there's a method in her madness" makes me think it's all orchestrated to get a move. Why though? She has a great wee house. duck my kitchen would fit 3 or 4 times into that big one she has. She actually doesn't know how lucky she is to have an actual roof over her head. Maybe if she shut her gub her neighbours might not be so volatile.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I just KNEW there was something fishy about her saying that 🤣🤣 very interesting. See if she stayed in with her son instead of out the front getting involved in fights thats nothing to do with her, she wouldnt need to cry victim that she needs a move, when there is genuinley people out there that really do!

Her comment "there's a method in her madness" makes me think it's all orchestrated to get a move. Why though? She has a great wee house. duck my kitchen would fit 3 or 4 times into that big one she has. She actually doesn't know how lucky she is to have an actual roof over her head. Maybe if she shut her gub her neighbours might not be so volatile.
her house would be nice if she looked after it, she has it a 💩hole. It was only the other day she was talking about finishing the decorating (that she never started 🤣) and now she has a new house….she is full of 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Imagine you're sitting on your couch with a glass of wine after a hard day at work and a convoy of taxis appeared with that wood tink and all her worldly goods arrive, all getting filmed on tik tok.... It would be like the circus coming to town. Pray for her new neighbours they're going to bloody need it... Oh and ear plugs...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The thing is with people with Rosie, you can give them all the hooses, grants and benefits in the world but they just wreck and destroy everything because they haven't had to earn any of what they have. That's no a dig to everyone on benefits there are loads of genuine people out there needing help who don't get anywhere near as much as she does...... she obviously knows how to play every part of the system.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I just KNEW there was something fishy about her saying that 🤣🤣 very interesting. See if she stayed in with her son instead of out the front getting involved in fights thats nothing to do with her, she wouldnt need to cry victim that she needs a move, when there is genuinley people out there that really do!
burke & her son were out the front (apparently with a knife), james mac threatened to come to her house, that fat riot kyle was outside egged her windows & threatened tk burn her house down & everything in between all that & she has never once bumped her gums about moving. Has a wee argument with her neighbours & she upsticks & moving….geez peace 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.