Rosie Bush

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok, this video I'm going to link. Check out Blair's reaction to rosie. What an actual embarrassment of a woman.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I think the people that tell her she's a good mum must be awful parents.

Like she's not got her kids more than she's got them? That's not having a break, at this point her kids coming back to her is the break for whoever's doing all the heavy lifting!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Right. Don’t know why I do this to myself but caught up on bush’s antics. See when she does the side tongue trying to be provocative it makes me want to hurl. I just cannae get over the fact she now thinks she’s a stunner.
The comment on here about her antics with the taxi driver just sum her up. She’s a vile human. Repulsive. Dangerous.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Milking the system again.

Surely she doesn't need a grant to redecorate a house cause she's so much money?

Nah that's Blair's pal Steph.
Wait a minute she leaked her address constantly. She can't decorate the one she has just now? Or bleeping clean it! Harassment πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ she's the biggest bully and Harasser out. It will just start again. God help the new neighbours. Must've played the sympathy card. I hope some sort of officials see her tiktoks tho she deletes the ones that will get her in trouble. duck being her neighbour

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Surely she doesn't need a grant to redecorate a house cause she's so much money?

Everyone will all know her address within a month cos she will have gave it to mate of the month who she then falls out with 🀣🀣 hope it’s no anywhere near me. πŸ™ˆ

• Heart
Reactions: 11

she leaks her own address πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚ she has announced it before on tiktok & she repeatedly does videos outside the shithole πŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Aye she's gave her own address out on live multiple times screaming for people to come and fight her. How's a letter and a fight with the neigbours harassment when she wasn't bothered about moving when Kyle evans was threatening to set her house on fire. Do the DWP or council never look up people on social media to get a wee look at their bullshit. I'm only on UC & currently handing in sick notes and I'm terrified that if I upload some pics to Facebook on a good day they will suddenly think I don't have PTSD πŸ˜‚

I'm praying for her new neighbours.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Aye she's gave her own address out on live multiple times screaming for people to come and fight her. How's a letter and a fight with the neigbours harassment when she wasn't bothered about moving when Kyle evans was threatening to set her house on fire. Do the DWP or council never look up people on social media to get a wee look at their bullshit. I'm only on UC & currently handing in sick notes and I'm terrified that if I upload some pics to Facebook on a good day they will suddenly think I don't have PTSD πŸ˜‚

I'm praying for her new neighbours.
I'm wondering if Rosie has orchestrated all this crap just to get moved. I mean she is intelligent and knows how to work the system. Wouldn't put it past her to be honest.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Sure she had work done to her house recently to adapt to Z, & Z had to stay away for like 10 days. Will all this have to happen again when she moves?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.