Rosie Bush

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is Andrea has she always been around and I've just missed her? It seems like Rosie is acting kind of different in her house does anyone else think the same?

Reactions: 5
I clicked on and she was on live earlier or maybe it was a tik tok vid I'm not sure. and that girls wee baby was in the living room while Rosie was drinking out a can (looked like booze) and swearing like a trooper. Maybe she allows that sorta language around her kids (I won't lie and act like I don't swear infront of my kids sometimes, but when u go into someone else's home especially with a young baby.... U should watch ur tongue. Its downright disrespectful)
Bet Rosie tries to smack the lips on that wee lassie after she gives her a dragon soup ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anybody else cringe at how she thinks sheโ€™s a 10/10 all of a sudden. Reminds me of the orange make up like school in 2006 and the clip in hair extensions out the savoy centre ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Minds me of the leichner foundation from the 80s. Tangoed ain't the word for that foundation. Most lassies forgot the neck are and it stopped at the chin ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Anybody else cringe at how she thinks sheโ€™s a 10/10 all of a sudden. Reminds me of the orange make up like school in 2006 and the clip in hair extensions out the savoy centre ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Never been to the savoy and I'm beginning to think I've missed out ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think she got a spray tan or something cause it's getting darker by the minute

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She keeps going live with muscle men & they find her hilarious but Andrea won't talk she just sits there ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She has reverse body dysmorphia; she thinks she's stunning, but in reality, she's just an old log with some legs

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Whit in the name a creosote has Rosie got on her face? Like Ross fae Friends when he got an 8 ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I like Andrea but Iโ€™m not liking her videos with bush in il just scroll along ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’€
Snap! I love Andrea's little video's with her little girl and the wee dog.
I felt on edge watching her with Bush tonight, Ofcourse she deserves to be happy and have time off from mum duty but I don't think Bush is the right company to be in, she's vile.

I think she got a spray tan or something cause it's getting darker by the minute
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Totally, I noticed that too ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ She's glowing florescent orange

• Haha
Reactions: 9
DD874F74-C463-4636-91F9-49D9C9B27B33.jpeg
Am finished ๐Ÿคข thatโ€™s past a camel toe man what would you even call that๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Another day another drama in the life of Bush. Have a day off from it.....Oh aye you've no got a job causing drama is your full time job.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.