Rosie Bush

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she is going to buy make up like Mac she needs to go to the people who work on the counters & get it matched to her skin tone & skin type. It looks cakey!

Reactions: 5
Alll them treatments yesterday for her to look like that 🤣🤣🤣

Here we go, planning tonights antics on the drink again, shes staying at andreas (she seems like such a lovely girl as well hope she doesnt mess her up), on live asking others to 'just stay at andreas' aye nobother hen you make plans for everyone
I cannae get over this. I really thought that Andrea was sensible!! Rosie is a predator!!

Reactions: 9
I'm wondering if the sister get paid for taking the kids so often. I really like Andrea, hope she realises quickly Rosie is to nutty for her and gets her to duck pronto.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Andrea needs to chill with the wean for an hour & wind down so she's sleeping before she can have a wee drink. Take notes rosie.

Reactions: 6
I've just been watching The Karen Dunbar Show from 2003, she does a character thats just a pure melter, I thought she looks and sounds familiar 🤔

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.