Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

thisisnotmyrealnamex

Chatty Member
Very snakey behaviour, I'm more & more just gone off Rosie now shes getting worse & I think alot of people are realising the same, shes getting more negative comments by the day and you can tell its bothering her, by her doing a video saying it isnt bothering her lol. The 1k followers you get in an hour are purely to nose in on you Rosie and you know that.

Reactions: 14

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Social Work will fix that 😔.
usual. I am so glad i worked my arse off & bought a house for any kids i have the future. All she will leave her 2 is a red neck 🤦🏻‍♀️

She said she needs to wash her hair but she is just gona dry shampoo it tomorrow .. just last week she was saying how her hair is over washed cos she bathes daily 💩
bathes daily 😂😂😂 her face & hair say different 🤦🏻‍♀️

Naw 😂 someone just asked her for her opinion in the Downing Street parties & she said “don’t even get me started”

she had tom dick & harry in her house all through the lockdowns 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

Ijustlaaaavit

Chatty Member
She doesn't deserve those kids. She makes me feel ill.
I seen her at Christmas time in the local asda arguing with someone in the spirt aisle and she kept telling Tylor to "shut the fuck up"

• Sad
  • Wow

Lillybee2020

VIP Member
New Tiktok, Rosie has to isolate as she’s a close contact of someone with covid!
Someone in the comments said” oh well good excuse to laze about for 7 days” or something like that!!! Like she needs an excuse ffs! It’s all she does when she’s not out getting wrecked!

• Haha

Spanor511

VIP Member
Rosie’s recent videos, trying to be all sexy 🤮 not in this lifetime mate! Tagging PB and James Smack as well. Get tae bed!
The side tongue and sultry eye….tits oot🤮🤮🤮 naw hen. Your barking. She’s got two gorgeous kids though. Shame she doesn’t look after them.

• Sick
  • Heart

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Did anyone see the live this morning with the HMP Barlinnie guy? Rosie was in the box and they were slating a few people! Rosie was calling certain people scummy scheme maws and narcissists hahaha the irony! The things she was slagging them about are the exact traits she has!! Making out she is the best mum!!
she is one deluded idiot. Wish she would just piss off & look after her kids & clean her house instead of being 32 sitting on social media constantly making a total arse of herself not giving 2 fucks about they kids. She can bullshit all she likes, she defo doesn’t have Z full time & it won’t be for the reason about T that she gave. Its plain to see from her antics she is unfit to look after a wee girl with complex additional needs full time. Any decent person would rap it & say enough is enough. Time to straighten myself out for my kids & be a better person. Social media wins every time though with her.

• Heart
Imagine you're sitting on your couch with a glass of wine after a hard day at work and a convoy of taxis appeared with that wood tink and all her worldly goods arrive, all getting filmed on tik tok.... It would be like the circus coming to town. Pray for her new neighbours they're going to bloody need it... Oh and ear plugs...

• Haha

Snoopy99

Anyone thats sending her drink it aff their heads......imagine getting told to be quiet before 7.30 in a family pub...she's an absolute rocket

• Heart

Lrkn27

VIP Member
We are all familiar with The Bush.

Please don’t mention small accounts on this thread as we don’t want this one locked.

Only here to give our opinions on what she shows on tiktok & not to troll her account(s) on that platform 😊

• Heart

Lillybee2020

VIP Member
She is boggin isn’t she. How she actually got shagged a minimum of twice baffles my brain!
looks like she smells of sweat, piss and Maccie D’s

• Haha

MaterialGowrl

All that shite she's said about Space Raider, blamed him for her and SD mental health, going on about what he was doing to that Stephanie lassies. Her mate even split up with her man because he stuck up for SR over Rosie. Dragged Space Raiders family in to it like pawns. Rosie is the biggest turn coat out the lot. Literally emotionally manipulated her followers who went to bat for that fat mess and now she's sitting in a live with him giggling like a school girl.

She's so desperate for people to like her she'll throw her own principles out the window. You owe an apology you Rosie, absolute disgrace for a person.

thisisnotmyrealnamex

Chatty Member
she pure jokes about how bogging she is, like its funny. It does not take long to wash your face/hair and its not hard to keep it clean? aye there will be the odd day i dont brush ma hair but if i was sitting live on tiktok for 500+ people id make sure i wasnt some nick , can smell her through the screen 🤮 its the lipsmack she does wen she replies back to a 'jealous troll' who tf would be jealous of that!?!?!? id rather be skint 🤣

Hopefully someone does phone the school or someone, something really isnt right about it all. And with T being in high school youd think she would tone it down and sort herself out, imagine that being your maw? wow 🤮

She was making plans to go out again tonight, wonder where & who with?

All that money spent on a special bed for Z and she sleeps in it 2 nights a week? so what does she sleep on when shes papped at another house? Makes you wonder

Lrkn27

VIP Member
The way she is to Zara is beyond a joke !! The girl has a job and has went and booked 3 holidays to spain this year and everytime she mentioned it Rosie hung up on her! Pure cow behaviour. One day Zara will crack, only so many times you can let someone treat you like that and constant talk over you.
She is so jealous of Zara’s friendship with Taylor (Dementedmaw) but Rosie forgets they 2 have been pals since they were wee. God forbid Zara goes out & works for a living & treats her kids to holidays. Maybe if Rosie spent money on her kids rather than drink & gear she could take her 2 away. She waits for the social to pay out money to take them to Craig Tara!!!

Spanor511

VIP Member
She said it was caused by all the different products she had on her face last week.
All the different products she snorted up her spotty beak

Rosies kidding nobody. DWP don’t make decisions in a week. Something has got her rattled though. She’s panicking and trying to back track. Wonder how all the people whose actual workplace rosie phoned felt? Scum Scum Scum

Highlandlass

Why let people send drinks and food when your absolutely loaded and £500 is nothing to you?? ...... she's embarrasing everything she has or gets in life is either off DWP or daft people sucking up her arse, and she acts so entitled! I know she's on live to get the freebies but away enjoy yer night - she's absolutely obsessed with tik tok and attention!!

• Heart

HashtagYolo

Confused as to why Rosie thinks people are intimidated by her? Didn’t she get put in her place by a 19 year old girl that lives next door to her? Then wanted people to “batter” her for £500 🤣🤣 Rosie shut up doll your a crack pot.
I would't be saying anything to her face! can you imagine that big deranged c*nt chasing you down the street fs!! stuff a nightmares! i'll happily stick to being behind a keyboard thanks 😂

• Haha

HashtagYolo

okay so lets break this down
she said the reason why she was so upset by what happened to scott was because she was being trolled off the same page as he was (TTN) and she was also pushed to breaking point so thats why scotts situation hit her extra hard! yet here she is a few weeks after saying all that, befriending the guy she holds responsible for not only her own breakdown but for what happened to scott too! so yeah go ahead make amends w him but dont bring scotts name up again and pretend to cry whilst playing simply the best.

• Heart

thisisnotmyrealnamex

Chatty Member
burke & her son were out the front (apparently with a knife), james mac threatened to come to her house, that fat riot kyle was outside egged her windows & threatened tk burn her house down & everything in between all that & she has never once bumped her gums about moving. Has a wee argument with her neighbours & she upsticks & moving….geez peace 🤣
I was thinking the same 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Its as if shes chasing a reaction by saying that, especially after mentioning the grant as well. Earlier on she was talking about how this time last year she was spending £500 on ❄ for the weekend, shes just clueless and god help if she had to work a day in her life

• Heart
  • Wow