Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

beebee789

VIP Member
Terri Dunn blocked me last year cos I said putting those extensions on Rosie could be considered animal cruelty.

I've made a sign for the protest:

72e6qx.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Cass_25

VIP Member
Hoosewifes we need to start divying up the Bush nightshifts the way we have perfectly orchestrated the use of the KD account, I look and feel like a pile of shite at my work the day 😭 how can she not start this shite during the day ffs

Howling at Danny 😭😂
090CCF5D-3D97-4234-B12B-43CD506C10C7.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Wee Toots

VIP Member
Anyone got Terry's address? I'll go round there myself and pick up the dosh and hand deliver it to Rosie. Sit and do a wee finance plan for her £250 new hot tub, £50 electric to run it. £75 for Nike zippers a size or two too small. £50 soops £50 elf bars and a wee £25 left for train ticket from Dundee to Blairdardie. Here we gaaaoooowww.

• Haha

Lillybee2020

VIP Member
Honestly I’ve had the shittest of weeks but at least I can wake up and no be them 🤣

Deed da’s ashes, fake hair refunds, only fans dick stroking and a packet of crisps ffs.

• Haha

BootNTheHawMaws

What about everyone else’s mental health that’s she’s terrorised? She’s just a fat scheme maw with nothing going for her apart from tiktok n gossip.
You know, one thing that really gets on my tits is when people shout "av goat mental heeeeuwffff", aye, we all have mental health, it's a fucking spectrum, mental health can be good, it can be bad, it can be in between. If you have a mental health CONDITION, then say that, or just say that you have poor mental health. Fuckin really annoys me when people say that.

Anyway, rant over, I got some beautiful screenshot of Cher that I thought you all might get a kick out of. I hope they bring you good mental health.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Good luck today lovely hope all goes well ❤
Thanks everyone im out and getting home tonight. Then I can rest for 6 weeks no work and be a lazy b*stard like Scottish Tik Tok 🎉 but I've worked all my days so technically no 😝. Thanks again for everyones kind words. What a lovely bunch. Not a troll in sight x

• Heart

Lrkn27

VIP Member
I doubt you’d align yourself with that kinda carry on if you did have all that going on yourself
I remember she was fuming when Rosie tried and failed to dox Lrkn
LOL i remember that 😂 she was fuming at me one point on here as well, can’t mind what it was about really, think i went quiet & she was questioning me as to where i was 🤷🏻‍♀️ (enjoying my actual real life, silly me for having a life 😱😂) its very seldom i am active on here at the weekends but that could be about to change 🤰🏻🤫

• Heart

beebee789

VIP Member
Her Dad's sat on a shelf for 3 years but today she decides to give a fuck about it? But not enough of a fuck to actually do something, beyond expecting everyone else to give her handouts? Anyone who believes a word of this pish needs their heads checked.

• Heart

Muchbee

VIP Member
A rate this week's manic Monday 7/10
We've had 2 arguments about nothing, a few death threats AND the police have got involved.

Deducted points for lack of broken household appliances and Alanna using the M word.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Allana’s dads ashes have been in the funeral home since 2019 and it’s over a grand to get them back? Surely no ?
Allanas pure gutted n Rosie’s preenin her cheap clip ins saying thanks to everyone for saying her hairs nice . Self centred cow

BINGO 👏🏽
If its over a grand to pick the ashes up then by the sound of it there's outstanding balances. If the ashes have sat there since 2019 it doesnt seem like they are going to be picked up any time soon. If it were me I'd be saving every penny I could to get a family members ashes home. When we lost the wee man and we got phoned to say his ashes were ready I was at the funeral parlour within 20mins of the phone call and I would of paid whatever it took if we had had to pay

• Heart
Reactions: 19
There was pictures on Twitter- they are ingrained on my memory, ain’t no therapy taking them away 😳
Just pictures? I seen a video of her playing with her tits and stroking her cock at the same time. That does seem to have been removed now. I imagine it’s behind a paywall somewhere.

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18

Ocean Pearl

Chatty Member

Vile twisted bitches together. I can only imagine the mental torture Louise gets puts through if they think broadcasting this is ok. Fuck Rosie is dangerous

• Wow
  • Angry

ZedsDead

VIP Member
ye can tell a TT wrong yin fae the grey velvet quilted headboard they all have, whole stinking lot of them. The fuck's wrong wae her living room, smashed telly, burst couch and hole in the wall??

Nice bong Rosie

• Haha

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Been there hunni, and seeing people round about me falling pregnant at the drop of a hat when they couldn't look after a budgie never mind all the kids they kept having really got me down so it must have pissed u off at times seeing all these people on tt neglecting their weans or maybe it was just me I was an angry wee cow for a long time lol so bloody happy for u both 💓wee baby tayto is gona be so loved with u 💖
thats why i got so angry on these bush threads. She has 2 kids she has no interest in, like so many people, and here is me trying & trying & getting nothing but heartbreak in the process. He has a son from a previous relationship and although i have been in his boys life since he was 1 (he is now 6) its still not the same as being a mum to my own. So everything crossed this is finally my time. A wee insight to my life, i don’t usually divulge this much 👀

• Heart
Reactions: 17