Rosie Bush #31 Oot her tanko wi inspector blanco, bens turned her back on the bush

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am shooketh i did not know this- this is a great photo of her cant deny it— looks like a diff girl altogether
There was pictures on Twitter- they are ingrained on my memory, ain’t no therapy taking them away 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There was pictures on Twitter- they are ingrained on my memory, ain’t no therapy taking them away 😳
Just pictures? I seen a video of her playing with her tits and stroking her cock at the same time. That does seem to have been removed now. I imagine it’s behind a paywall somewhere.

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Just pictures? I seen a video of her playing with her tits and stroking her cock at the same time. That does seem to have been removed now. I imagine it’s behind a paywall somewhere.
I did see videos too, am re- traumatised! Obv blocked them out 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I did see videos too, am re- traumatised! Obv blocked them out 😳
For once I'm glad that was before my time ☺

new thread suggestion; beggy bush has fell out with mater again, inspector Blanco beggin to get her dad hame

• Haha
Reactions: 16
oh she went in in then??? I thought maybe photos in undies or something😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Cher on duelling alana, do you think she's raging alana has made more in a few hours begging than her wedding go fund me made in weeks 🤣

she will have the rest with all the TikTok gifts she's been sent if she withdraws that, but I guess those have to go towards the gear fund.

Also bush is awful quiet. I bet Alanna is raging at her for not helping and I bet bush is raging Cher came to the rescue. I sense a big fall out coming 🤣
Rosie said Alanna can keep the £30 tap she got off her 🤣🤣🤣...according to Big Cher

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Honestly I’ve had the shittest of weeks but at least I can wake up and no be them 🤣

Deed da’s ashes, fake hair refunds, only fans dick stroking and a packet of crisps ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Honestly I’ve had the shittest of weeks but at least I can wake up and no be them 🤣

Deed da’s ashes, fake hair refunds, only fans dick stroking and a packet of crisps ffs.
Please make this the next thread title Hahaha 🙌🙌🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Feel like I’ve missed out on the bush drama and this thread has caught me up 🤣
Cannot for the life of me get over the pair of they twats trying to slate jordan ‘HOW MANY GIFTS DO YOU GET’ who cares about that you fkn reprobate 🤣

I know Rosie’s cousin personally and she is absolutely embarrassed to be related to that monstrosity

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.