Rosie Bush #31 Oot her tanko wi inspector blanco, bens turned her back on the bush

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
new thread title courtesy of @Alansbigplate and added in a Ben mention cuz how could we not.

Small recap:

Rosie had a full meltdown because Ben was in Kdawgs live actually talking and Ben could never speak up for Rosie. Then Ben and Blanco started fighting and Inspector Blanco was born for trying to out who Ben is wrongly.

Rosie then got absolutely out of it and continued to spiral cuz Danielle and Ben have became pals, before finally admitting Z is not with her sister she is in care And Danielle watched T while she wast the spa. Rosie is adamant it was her choice to put Z in care, not that the choice was made for her.

Danielle said Rosie used to pay T £1 a nappy to change Zs nappies cuz she was too pished to do it herself.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
and Danielle giving big Cher a by for being a racist (n)

how can she talk to Cher - "I will whats app you Cher" with a golden straw up her ahole :rolleyes:

Is now who's the best maw competition between them - howling

Reactions: 7
Hoosewifes we need to start divying up the Bush nightshifts the way we have perfectly orchestrated the use of the KD account, I look and feel like a pile of shite at my work the day 😭 how can she not start this shite during the day ffs

Howling at Danny 😭😂
090CCF5D-3D97-4234-B12B-43CD506C10C7.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Carrying this over from last thread but I was tucked up in the land of nod when all this went down.
I’ve never liked HumbleT. Always gave me slimy vibes. Showing his true colours now with his new/only mates

Reactions: 13
Hoosewifes we need to start divying up the Bush nightshifts the way we have perfectly orchestrated the use of the KD account, I look and feel like a pile of shite at my work the day 😭 how can she not start this shite during the day ffs

Howling at Danny 😭😂View attachment 1676689
Same I'm lucky I WFH I'm lying about like a burst ball 🤣 ahaha aww Danny

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So many other people who could have been doing with the help from the already stretched to the limit mental health services and rosie just uses and abuses it. I feel so sorry for those kids. many people like the ones who shared their stories here had crappy childhoods but turned out to be amazing people. She will never change and she's gona end up a sad lonely old woman

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Ben and KD on live there ripping the pish out the whole situation . I am loving their friendship 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ben and KD on live there ripping the pish out the whole situation . I am loving their friendship 😂
Ben has grown on me so much. Last night I was suspicious thinking her n Rosie where at it but after seeing all the SR and hearing her today I think she’s genuine. She’s some buzz 🤣 Rosie has just proven herself to be the vile woman we all knew she is and has always been. I’m glad that wee girl is in care and getting her needs met should have happened long ago right enough. Poor T 😢 hope that wee guy gets far tae duck away from her when he’s able to.

Reactions: 11
Just seen her live with gangster granny, that woman annoys me 🤣 she looks like a Bo Selecta character.

• Haha
I'm betting that wee Z will be in a taxi for chicken nuggets and chips with Rosie as she's going to be 'turning her life around for her babies' textbook

Reactions: 10
Do you know what the worst thing is, T will be in school getting tit for the way she's behaved.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Do you know what the worst thing is, Tylor will be in school getting tit for the way she's behaved.
I really feel for that wee boy he seems such a lovely kid, it’s awful that you can see how much he loves his mum when she doesn’t give a duck about him

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Ooh sounds lovely 🥰
I've been on a roll this morning got housework done dinner in the slow cooker so thought I'd do some baking used to love making desserts 😊

👩‍🦽 am away to pick up Purplepixie99 she's on the last thread and no realised wer away 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Merki is live talking about Cher “tarnishing his brand”
He’s talking the same shite as his auntie Dee noo ffs 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Merki is live talking about Cher “tarnishing his brand”
He’s talking the same shite as his auntie Dee noo ffs 🤣
brilliant he is calling them maws in the menopause & bullys 🤣 hopefully they all take a look at themselves now

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.