Rosie Bush #31 Oot her tanko wi inspector blanco, bens turned her back on the bush

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Assuming Rosie isn’t getting as much benefits now that her kids have took off her and that’s why shes pushing this £500 thing 😂😂

Reactions: 6
Assuming Rosie isn’t getting as much benefits now that her kids have took off her and that’s why shes pushing this £500 thing 😂😂
Aye she will have lost Zs DLA if she's no longer her primary carer and once T is 18 he will need to apply for his own and it will be paid to him 🤣 she'll be fucked.

Reactions: 4
Rosie said she's been reading tattle again and apparently she's not transphobic and just said to Alanna she didn't realise she still had a dick 😂
duck sake we aw know alannas still got a boab what planets rosie been on

Reactions: 9
Good luck today lovely hope all goes well ❤
Thanks everyone im out and getting home tonight. Then I can rest for 6 weeks no work and be a lazy b*stard like Scottish Tik Tok 🎉 but I've worked all my days so technically no 😝. Thanks again for everyones kind words. What a lovely bunch. Not a troll in sight x

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Thanks everyone im out and getting home tonight. Then I can rest for 6 weeks no work and be a lazy b*stard like Scottish Tik Tok 🎉 but I've worked all my days so technically no 😝. Thanks again for everyones kind words. What a lovely bunch. Not a troll in sight x
Aww glad everything went well. Enjoy the rest & keep us all updated on shenanigans 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Alana sending Terry voicenotes demanding the £500 or trading standards will be phoned.

I canny wait for the meltdown aff these 2 the night 👏🏽

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Alanna has just left a voice note to Terry D saying Rosie has paid £500 for hair, it was paid for the hair and installation and its not been done 😂 and she wants a refund or she's going to trading standards.

Rosie saying she tarnished Dugheeds reputation 😂 I think she's quite happily done that herself

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Nawwwwww. They are going to do a “peaceful protest” outside terrys house 😳

Hope they get the jail as her house is private property!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
They are arranging a peaceful protest outside Terry's House tonight to get her money back!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Eyesight test needed for Demy 🥴

Ffs she is organising a protest outside Terrys house to get her money back & wants to go tonight….that will be the police on call again 🙈
How is this real life I canny move 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How is this real life I canny move 🤣🤣
They 2 of they clowns will be in the jail tonight if they go through with it. Randoms in the comments offering them lifts, why they hell would u want to be part of this 🫣😂

• Haha
Well hell mend ye Terry getting involved with scum of the earth. I’m mortified!

They 2 of they clowns will be in the jail tonight if they go through with it. Randoms in the comments offering them lifts, why they hell would u want to be part of this 🫣😂
I know her salon is based on her property it’s no a public place , they are bleeping deluded! They will 100% get lifted! Esp if they are doing it to get money off her. It’s intimidation 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.