Rosie Bush #31 Oot her tanko wi inspector blanco, bens turned her back on the bush

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It always baffles me how people can afford to send cash or gifts to people on there! Iv only ever donated to the cold cot fund! Never sent gifts or anything

Surely rosie will donate any gifts she gets for alanna??
Has Rosie not already spent the lot on clip in hair extensions and whole roast chickens ? 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Alana having the biggest dig at Gas and Lecky…. “I’ve never come on live begging for money for gas and lecky, I go and tap pals” 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I feel bad for her if her sister has lied, but it's all here in black and white for her, she can still apply because of coronavirus disruption and she would likely be accepted.

Maybe not if the sister has alreadt claimed it as the max payment is around £1600 i think

Reactions: 6
Les and gas also just brought this up and she's trying to say she can't apply cuz the funeral has passed. As the website shows this is not true, and if she bothered her arse to phone them she would likely get it. She's at it.

A minoge (I dunno if I'm spelling that right, Have never been in one 🤣) is basically where you pay in X amount a month and you usually get a big payment back at some point in the year. Everyone has to pay in every month for it to work and everyone gets their turn and getting a big pay out, rosie apparntly has 2 coming back to back this month totalling a grand and that's how she's paying for the wains Christmas. So she says.
Ahhhh ...a menage lol ...i was in one once and got stung badly when it was my "turn" as 1 lassie who had taken 3 "turns" never paid up after she had already had herses 😡😡😡

Them ashes’ll be gettin snorted
Poor da 😆🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her Dad's sat on a shelf for 3 years but today she decides to give a duck about it? But not enough of a duck to actually do something, beyond expecting everyone else to give her handouts? Anyone who believes a word of this pish needs their heads checked.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Oh that reminds me, I seen this comment about her new flat mate Ian last night but forgot to post due to manic Mondays. That must've been why he was in the jail for years.
View attachment 1769666
Both relevant comments, does anyone know about the legality of holding ashes?
View attachment 1769671
Also have a family member that is very high up in funeral business and there is no way an funeral director would keep ashes. The customer always comes first with these businesses

Reactions: 9
She clarified it a bit more there - the funeral place will only release the ashes to the sister who's name is on the plan or whatever. But she thinks if she's paying the remaining balance they'll give the ashes to her. And if not she'll take the sister with her🙄
So alannas just said she canny be arsed wi tryin to get the social etc😡😡😡😡🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩

And says no wonder your parents touched you, and why would anyone want to grape u 🤯🤯 i honestly hope if they are together then that wee girl never has to live there again in among that chaos and toxicity!! Good thing is its all public so im sure social work are very aware
Why go to the social when she's got nearly £800 already. 🤬

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Her Dad's sat on a shelf for 3 years but today she decides to give a duck about it? But not enough of a duck to actually do something, beyond expecting everyone else to give her handouts? Anyone who believes a word of this pish needs their heads checked.
A heard u have a psych pal can i get their number? Cos i need my head checked i fell for it 🙈🙈🙈 when i saw her so upset i just felt so sorry for her
ETA i did not gift or donate i just believed her

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
A heard u have a psych pal can i get their number? Cos i need my head checked i fell for it 🙈🙈🙈 when i saw her so upset i just felt so sorry for her
You can have her number if you tell her to brush them hairy curtains of hers.

And Alanna's not upset about her dad, she's just on a comedown from all the shite she took last night.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.