Rosie Bush #31 Oot her tanko wi inspector blanco, bens turned her back on the bush

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂😂😂 they have to be joking surely???? They cannot be seriously going to do a protest outside her salon 🙈🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
😂😂😂 they have to be joking surely???? They cannot be seriously going to do a protest outside her salon 🙈🙈🙈🙈
They won’t . They’ll be saying all this so it gets back to Terry to try and scare her into giving them the money. They better watch or they’ll be getting an extortion charge 🚔

Reactions: 5
Well hell mend ye Terry getting involved with scum of the earth. I’m mortified!

I know her salon is based on her property it’s no a public place , they are bleeping deluded! They will 100% get lifted! Esp if they are doing it to get money off her. It’s intimidation 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣
exactly. Its out her back garden, you can’t access it without coming through her fence. Brain dead!

There is also someone in the comments mentioning an address in Motherwell that has nothing to do with Terry now, i know the people who live in that house, they will be mortified their address is being tossed about like this online.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Canny wait to see pandemonium’s take on this 👀🤣🤣🤣🤣
the animations he could make about the hair wars and the protests would be amazing esp wi the predators hiding within the crowds at the protests 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thanks everyone im out and getting home tonight. Then I can rest for 6 weeks no work and be a lazy b*stard like Scottish Tik Tok 🎉 but I've worked all my days so technically no 😝. Thanks again for everyones kind words. What a lovely bunch. Not a troll in sight x
Hope your recovery period is nice and restful ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I want to hear Terri shouting, I dislike her painfully slow false voice. It's the worst. That side fringe, bad clothes, drag queen make up she's just awful.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Terri Dunn blocked me last year cos I said putting those extensions on Rosie could be considered animal cruelty.

I've made a sign for the protest:

72e6qx.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Terri Dunn blocked me last year cos I said putting those extensions on Rosie could be considered animal cruelty.

I've made a sign for the protest:

View attachment 1766962
Animal cruelty ahahahahhaha 👏👏👏

Aw there we go Rosie's retracted her offer of donating towards a cold cot 🙄

She's saying she was only doing that if she got £500 but as that collection is now over shes not doing it now. Terris partner gave Rosie £300.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Apparently Terri's man sent her 300 pounds just for the extensions. And anyone else who mentions Terri in Rosie's comments is getting blocked apparently

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So did the bush get money back?
£300 apparently. Of which first spend is on more extensions for herself, despite saying last night she won't get extensions anymore and just let her hair grow. Tyler gets a Lego set & the rest to buy a kid an Xmas gift off the tree at the shipping centre.

Think she's forgot her other kid 🤔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
£300 apparently. Of which first spend is on more extensions for herself, despite saying last night she won't get extensions anymore and just let her hair grow. Tyler gets a Lego set & the rest to buy a kid an Xmas gift off the tree at the shipping centre.

Think she's forgot her other kid 🤔
Where is she live I canny find it 🤣

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.