Rosie Bush #31 Oot her tanko wi inspector blanco, bens turned her back on the bush

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All that last night was defo all for show to get people onside and also for views gifts ect. We all seen rosie retaliate on live the night she made Louise sit down stairs she attacked her when her son was up the stairs so there's no doubt she speaks to Louise just as bad as she does to her. For all we know rosie coulda been messaging her and thats why Louise was constantly on the phone 🤷‍♀️ they both need to stay far away from each other for ts sake as that poor boy must be terrified with all the constant arguments.

Reactions: 9
Hope they 2 are riddled with the fear the day. I’m mortified at them saying Jordan is just a run of the mill hairdresser. The lassie OWNS 2 salons,, works her arse off for everything she’s got and is just a diff class from they tramps 🤣 Blanco is well jel of her diddies also 🤣 wits up Allana ? Ye blacklisted and can’t get any debt? Couldn’t get finance out a curry’s for a new cooker never mind get yer tits on tic 🤣 fuckin roaster! Don’t get me started wi Rosie shoutin HOW MUCH GIFTS DO YOU GET JORDAN???? At least if tiktok went bust the morra n cut them aw aff that lassie has her hard earned business’s still 🤣 They’d be left phonin for crisis loans aff the broo 😭
Tiktok is all u have Rosie and if you weren’t such a vile horrible cow I’d feel sorry for ye.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hope they 2 are riddled with the fear the day. I’m mortified at them saying Jordan is just a run of the mill hairdresser. The lassie OWNS 2 salons,, works her arse off for everything she’s got and is just a diff class from they tramps 🤣 Blanco is well jel of her diddies also 🤣 wits up Allana ? Ye blacklisted and can’t get any debt? Couldn’t get finance out a curry’s for a new cooker never mind get yer tits on tic 🤣 fuckin roaster! Don’t get me started wi Rosie shoutin HOW MUCH GIFTS DO YOU GET JORDAN???? At least if tiktok went bust the morra n cut them aw aff that lassie has her hard earned business’s still 🤣 They’d be left phonin for crisis loans aff the broo 😭
Tiktok is all u have Rosie and if you weren’t such a vile horrible cow I’d feel sorry for ye.
I'm no a fan of that chicken laddie but I have to say Jordan is lovely walks about Edinburgh with a big smile on her face and stops and chats to everyone (without filming it for clout) unlike Bush and that bloody birthday cake in a pub one day. I admire Jordan clearly a deep down nice person. They pair shoving kebabs down their throats not washed in days and constantly on the beg. I know who I'd rather support.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Anyone else think it's ironic how Alanna Blanco is shouting about paying to pick up her dad's ashes as soon as Rosie gets that 300 pound paid to her ?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Allana’s dads ashes have been in the funeral home since 2019 and it’s over a grand to get them back? Surely no ?
Allanas pure gutted n Rosie’s preenin her cheap clip ins saying thanks to everyone for saying her hairs nice . Self centred cow

Anyone else think it's ironic how Alanna Blanco is shouting about paying to pick up her dad's ashes as soon as Rosie gets that 300 pound paid to her ?
BINGO 👏🏽

And doing something so so personal like that on a live

Sickos

Annnnnnddd there’s the PayPal getting out in the bio 😷

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Allana’s dads ashes have been in the funeral home since 2019 and it’s over a grand to get them back? Surely no ?
Allanas pure gutted n Rosie’s preenin her cheap clip ins saying thanks to everyone for saying her hairs nice . Self centred cow

BINGO 👏🏽
If its over a grand to pick the ashes up then by the sound of it there's outstanding balances. If the ashes have sat there since 2019 it doesnt seem like they are going to be picked up any time soon. If it were me I'd be saving every penny I could to get a family members ashes home. When we lost the wee man and we got phoned to say his ashes were ready I was at the funeral parlour within 20mins of the phone call and I would of paid whatever it took if we had had to pay

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Uch that's sad though the sister told her she had the ashes because she was embarrassed to tell the truth that she couldn't afford the funeral costs or whatever. I'd be devestated aswell if I found out my dad was still left there since 2019💔

Reactions: 6
If its over a grand to pick the ashes up then by the sound of it there's outstanding balances. If the ashes have sat there since 2019 it doesnt seem like they are going to be picked up any time soon. If it were me I'd be saving every penny I could to get a family members ashes home. When we lost the wee man and we got phoned to say his ashes were ready I was at the funeral parlour within 20mins of the phone call and I would of paid whatever it took if we had had to pay
So sorry you had to go through that. 💖 sending hugs

You’re right. They’ve probably been disposed of if the bills not been paid. I mean most folk would pay that bill out of respect for the deceased asap.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
mate I'd have my dugs ashes the day they were ready never mind my dad. All the money she's spent on seshing etc and she's left her dad sitting in funeral parlour. Disgraceful. She's saying it's cuz she thought they were in her sisters and she's not paid it in full but they could've applied for the welfare fund at the time and the government pay the money direct to the funeral directors.

she's saying getting forms and an invoice for welfare grants is too much hassle she just wants the money so she can get him asap. The grants take less than a week to process. She's a joke.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
She's live with the inspector 🙄🙌🙌
See the Inspector is out on the beg...something about needing a grand to be able to collect her dad's ashes from the funeral director? Says she thought her sister had paid the bill and had collected them 😒.

Reactions: 2
So sorry you had to go through that. 💖 sending hugs

You’re right. They’ve probably been disposed of if the bills not been paid. I mean most folk would pay that bill out of respect for the deceased asap.
Thank you ❤ his wee urn sits pride of place between my dogs ashes on their spirit shelf as my son calls it. I know with funerals upto 18 the funeral parlour cover the costs but if you want a more fancy urn you get it yourself which we did. That was our only expense. I can't see a parlour keeping ashes from 2019. My gran got a call saying to pick my grandpa's ashes up ASAP when he was back as they didn't have space and she had no outstanding bills

mate I'd have my dugs ashes the day they were ready never mind my dad. All the money she's spent on seshing etc and she's left her dad sitting in funeral parlour. Disgraceful. She's saying it's cuz she thought they were in her sisters and she's not paid it in full but they could've applied for the welfare fund at the time and the government pay the money direct to the funeral directors.
Similarly with both my dogs they were paid for and collected the day they came home from the pet crematorium in Irvine. They didn't like the vet in life so I wasn't leaving them there in spirit. They would hound me for that haha

• Heart
Reactions: 8
When we lost beautiful wee mum last month, her bill was paid in full the night before her funeral so she was going without leaving a bill behind. My poor wee dad collected her ashes as soon as they were brought back to the funeral home.
Theres defo an outstanding balance due. I understand folk might not be in an immediate position to take care of something like that but i feel so sad for that poor man's memory. It seems so disrespectful 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She's made like 135 quid already from people in the comments she's just checked her paypal

• Wow
Reactions: 6
When we lost beautiful wee mum last month, her bill was paid in full the night before her funeral so she was going without leaving a bill behind. My poor wee dad collected her ashes as soon as they were brought back to the funeral home.
Theres defo an outstanding balance due. I understand folk might not be in an immediate position to take care of something like that but i feel so sad for that poor man's memory. It seems so disrespectful 😔
Funeral directors would have set a payment plan if they were struggling. Just think it’s a big scam to get money. Very reluctant to put bank details up she’s got nearly £150 already. Why are folk so ready to throw money at these beggars???

There’s full stop Denise putting her tuppence in 🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.