Rosie Bush #31 Oot her tanko wi inspector blanco, bens turned her back on the bush

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s going live on an account I’m blocked on wahhhhh
Twats in her comments were going on about the subtitles and all I said was you can swipe them away it's not rocket science people and a mod blocked me 🤣 the mods on that acc must be block happy 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Why can't she do her own fundraising for something that means a lot to her. Why do it for a cold cot that Danielle has already sorted. Poor lassie done videos saying it was a form of closure for her, and she felt she could get on with her life now they were donated.

Bush doesn't have a clue. Shes got a platform to do something good, instead of hanging onto other people's coat tails, why not raise money for an Autism charity, Women's aid, or the mental health ward she was in. Tons of things she could do.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Why can't she do her own fundraising for something that means a lot to her. Why do it for a cold cot that Danielle has already sorted. Poor lassie done videos saying it was a form of closure for her, and she felt she could get on with her life now they were donated.

Bush doesn't have a clue. Shes got a platform to do something good, instead of hanging onto other people's coat tails, why not raise money for an Autism charity, Women's aid, or the mental health ward she was in. Tons of things she could do.
They're all the same on this app. Anything for clout. Basically begging and who has spare cash at this time of year to send to these begs?

Reactions: 9
They're all the same on this app. Anything for clout. Basically begging and who has spare cash at this time of year to send to these begs?
Terry Dunn has £500 spare 😆 its always the ones with not a pot to piss in that end up giving away their money & these arseholes have no shame in taking it from them.

• Heart

She wasn't interested in Danielle or the cold cots until Danielle got included in the hair war.

Reactions: 10
Rosie just casually admitting to threatening, blackmailing, doxing and mass harassment to get her "£500 back".

• Angry
Reactions: 8
I am up for meeting Terry in NY if she is there from Wednesday & helping her spend the £500 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh there she’s on doin a battle wi Allana blanco , pair a ponces the gether 🤮
Kiddin on it annoys alanna if she wins, saying i think these people aren’t really supporting me they havent sent me hand hearts and its only a cheap wee gift!! Alanna told her that was ungrateful!
Also she uses the “i was crying” or “i will cry” as a manipulation tactic!! She was cryin when terry was doing her hair, crying when she got her extentions out, crying cos alanna got aw the hats last night shes sickened me actually poncing manipulative conniving.. u get the point 😂😂

It was Rosie who started the the Leah “rumour” noo she’s best buds wi her 🤣 the 2 facedness on that app are unbelievable 🤣

• Haha
Hotel stays every Monday aren’t cheap 😬
I miss hotel Monday's 😭 they were the best.

Don't miss the eyes like dugs baws due to lack of sleep in work on a Tuesday though 😂

Shes telling everyone to flood terrys comments with justice for rosie 🙈🙈🙈🙈
Haha aye that will work Rosie 🤣 I'm sure Terry will be rushing down the motorway as we speak

• Haha
I miss hotel Monday's 😭 they were the best.

Don't miss the eyes like dugs baws due to lack of sleep in work on a Tuesday though 😂
i know. My man used to crack up with me, up to all hours glued to the madness 😂

Shes telling everyone to flood terrys comments with justice for rosie 🙈🙈🙈🙈
she will defo get her £500 back that way 🥴

• Haha
Fingers crossed that Terry lands that cash in bushes bank account pronto. She can get down to keystore tomorrow for a bottle of bucky and a few elf bars then manic Mondays can return.

• Haha
Anyone got Terry's address? I'll go round there myself and pick up the dosh and hand deliver it to Rosie. Sit and do a wee finance plan for her £250 new hot tub, £50 electric to run it. £75 for Nike zippers a size or two too small. £50 soops £50 elf bars and a wee £25 left for train ticket from Dundee to Blairdardie. Here we gaaaoooowww.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Is it Terri alannas trying to phone?

Bush and Blanco can't stand each other, if one of thems talking too much the others face trips them😂

Her wae the teeth in blancos comments calling Rosie a munter and a 'begger" and "heavy minter"

Her wae the teeth in blancos comments calling Rosie a munter and a 'begger" and "heavy minter"
Here we gaow!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Omg she's number 36 on the rising star leaderboard. I have a feeling she will be on begging all week to get up. Blanco is also begging to get into the top 50.

edit: she's now 99 on the weekly leaderboard and 29 on rising stars..

DEF5BD12-F2A5-4EAD-89B1-56BB524398DA.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.