Rosie Bush #31 Oot her tanko wi inspector blanco, bens turned her back on the bush

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
its so much fun to see the jealousy isnt it😂😂😂 the “clout” pandemonium gets its cos of his amazing talent so we must all assume her video is just sarcasm and using pandemoniums namefor clout since her viewing numbers have dropped (by a lot btw)
Exactly this, Rosie said on her live she done the video for drama. 😂 pandemonium should just ignore it , in true kdawg style.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Exactly this, Rosie said on her live she done the video for drama. 😂 pandemonium should just ignore it , in true kdawg style.
i can see her creating more drama (unless shes “no on the app”) because her viewing numbers will bother her- she enjoys attention too much!! And lets face it the only way she can be relevant is to talk about other people or argue with people barely anyone wants to watch her talk about anything else (or watch her duel someone in the same room) think beggy mitchell has some competion beggy blanco and beggy bush are goin for her crown

Reactions: 9
Can't help herself can she?! Desperate for attention the pair of them! Not saying this just to be a witch but Blanco looks terrible recently, bad days when Bush can stand next to you and look better!
i was thinking about Alanna looking terrible as well….another advert for staying away from drugs 🥴

Reactions: 10
i was thinking about Alanna looking terrible as well….another advert for staying away from drugs 🥴
Yeah she's shocking looking, she's put a bit of weight on but it's not even that, she looks scruffy and rough as duck!

its so much fun to see the jealousy isnt it😂😂😂 the “clout” pandemonium gets its cos of his amazing talent so we must all assume her video is just sarcasm and using pandemoniums namefor clout since her viewing numbers have dropped (by a lot btw)
Haha aye inspector blanco had about 43 viewers last night she’s always throwing that around when she barges into kd’s (why’s she no blocked btw!?)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Beggy bush and blanco have no shame at all!! Cmon send me blah blah a need ma 10 win streak!! Then when she got it she says right a dnt care anymore so noone else spend any more money 🤯🤯 but i mean what i want to know is what idiots are spending money on helpin bush get a 10 win streak when there is cost of living crisis as well as christmas coming up!! The mind boggles!!!!!

There blanco live sporting a nice makeup filter😂 was it something we said?😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Beggy bush and blanco have no shame at all!! Cmon send me blah blah a need ma 10 win streak!! Then when she got it she says right a dnt care anymore so noone else spend any more money 🤯🤯 but i mean what i want to know is what idiots are spending money on helpin bush get a 10 win streak when there is cost of living crisis as well as christmas coming up!! The mind boggles!!!!!
It really does but there are far worse than Bush on begging to be fair.

There blanco live sporting a nice makeup filter😂 was it something we said?😂
She needs a ‘lose the drug and booze bloat filter’

• Haha
It really does but there are far worse than Bush on begging to be fair.

She needs a ‘lose the drug and booze bloat filter’
these days i think that shes up their with the beggers she may be more sleekit about it but av actually more respect for the ones who are open about it (blanco straight up saying im skint or else i would be off by now for example). She spends all her money with louise they fall out she comes on tiktok for gifts and “duals” 🤔🤔 lather, rinse repeat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.