Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Someone found a Facebook for Kirsty innes and her profile pic is a selfie with a rangers sticker, in all honesty I could see it being Ben but there’s no proof whatsoever so who knows.
naedial put that as his profile picture in Rosies live the night she said Kirsty was Ben asking if it was her

Reactions: 1

Muchbee

VIP Member
If it's the voice clip she played during her "outing" of Ben, then yes, that is Ben on the clip. But that still doesn't prove Ben is this Kirsty. It only proves Ben left Rosie a voice note.

There is no way Rosie knows Ben's identity. It would've been revealed immediately back when they first fell out, because Rosie is a vindictive cunt. She's also "outed" Ben as several other people, and as somebody else mentioned, was on a Live crying about how she doesn't know who Ben is the other night.

But now all of a sudden she knows for sure? And has all this proof that's actually not proof at all?

Ben could be Kirsty, but Rosie has offered no proof to support that fact whatsoever. She's grasping at straws.
Yeah she's clearly not got a clue what her name is😂😂😂

Bella2920

VIP Member
Huge congratulations to you on your happy news. I'm 11wks on Friday and the sickness is a killer. It was last time too but first pregnancy was not a jot of it lol. If your sickness is bad you can ask your doctor for anti sickness tablets they help me a lot
Congratulations 🥰

• Heart

andiooop

VIP Member
Exactly 😂
surprisingly I can deal with the spice girls, loved them when they first were about but grew to dislike them over the years and wouldn't ever choose to listen to them but I find myself enjoying hearing the songs I loved as a teen 😂
Did anyone else get the spice world movie in that tin? It kicked about my house for years after 🤣

LoopyHoopy71

VIP Member
She’s faking that accent though.
She 100% is but has been in and around people from the area or has lived there to keep it up like that. I can tell roughly which parts of Merseyside/Cheshire/North Wales a person is from having been there for 30 years and she sounds very Birkenhead or Bootle.