Rosie Bush #31 Oot her tanko wi inspector blanco, bens turned her back on the bush

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is only one burner of doors πŸ”₯ thank you ❀

i am thinking about moving my mattress into the toilet because my head is constantly down it but apart from that i am good ❀
Try ginger biscuits or the lollipops mrs I was so sick when pregnant with my youngest and used both and they helped a bit ❀ aw absolutely buzzin for uz πŸ’–

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Try ginger biscuits or the lollipops mrs I was so sick when pregnant with my youngest and used both and they helped a bit ❀ aw absolutely buzzin for uz πŸ’–
i will give it a go. Going to New York in 5 weeks so hoping it passes by then, don’t think i could do a long flight in the state i have been in 😭 my timing is just brilliant πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
There is only one burner of doors πŸ”₯ thank you ❀

i am thinking about moving my mattress into the toilet because my head is constantly down it but apart from that i am good ❀
Try frozen grapes I lived on them when pregnant as I was so sick! Hope it passes soon for you x

• Heart
Reactions: 3
i will give it a go. Going to New York in 5 weeks so hoping it passes by then, don’t think i could do a long flight in the state i have been in 😭 my timing is just brilliant πŸ˜‚
Aww hopefully the sickeness has passed by then πŸ₯Ί new York in the winter sounds amazing ❀

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Hopefully the sickness passes soon! How far along are you?
I am 8 weeks so still early on. Only found out last week. We have had so many issues with trying to have a baby, its a very emotional time in this house 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I am 8 weeks so still early on. Only found out last week. We have had so many issues with trying to have a baby, its a very emotional time in this house 😭
I can relate to that, you both must be over the moon! What lovely news πŸ₯°πŸ’œ

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Been there hunni, and seeing people round about me falling pregnant at the drop of a hat when they couldn't look after a budgie never mind all the kids they kept having really got me down so it must have pissed u off at times seeing all these people on tt neglecting their weans or maybe it was just me I was an angry wee cow for a long time lol so bloody happy for u both πŸ’“wee baby tayto is gona be so loved with u πŸ’–

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Been there hunni, and seeing people round about me falling pregnant at the drop of a hat when they couldn't look after a budgie never mind all the kids they kept having really got me down so it must have pissed u off at times seeing all these people on tt neglecting their weans or maybe it was just me I was an angry wee cow for a long time lol so bloody happy for u both πŸ’“wee baby tayto is gona be so loved with u πŸ’–
thats why i got so angry on these bush threads. She has 2 kids she has no interest in, like so many people, and here is me trying & trying & getting nothing but heartbreak in the process. He has a son from a previous relationship and although i have been in his boys life since he was 1 (he is now 6) its still not the same as being a mum to my own. So everything crossed this is finally my time. A wee insight to my life, i don’t usually divulge this much πŸ‘€

• Heart
Reactions: 17
😭😭😭😭😭 congratulations! I had a wee tear reading your comments. ❀❀❀❀

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Look at aw us hoors getting emotional. Lovely news of a wee baby and we're aw bubbling feeling the love the day β™₯

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Look at aw us hoors getting emotional. Lovely news of a wee baby and we're aw bubbling feeling the love the day β™₯
Now the tayto tarts know lrkn is pregnant they better keep their 20ps in their purses we can't make the pregnant mama angry 🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
thats why i got so angry on these bush threads. She has 2 kids she has no interest in, like so many people, and here is me trying & trying & getting nothing but heartbreak in the process. He has a son from a previous relationship and although i have been in his boys life since he was 1 (he is now 6) its still not the same as being a mum to my own. So everything crossed this is finally my time. A wee insight to my life, i don’t usually divulge this much πŸ‘€
Aw @Lrkn27 so pleased for you ❀ I'm sure u love your stepson with all your heart and that won't change when your own wee one is here but your right it isn't the same as carrying your own and bringing them into the world.
I'm due very soon and sickness has only stopped the past few weeks so I hope it's much sooner for you!
Defo recommend frozen grapes, they didn't help with my sickness but I can't get enough of them regardless πŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Only LRKN could announce a pregnancy via emoji and thus i'd miss it cos i just saw a random wee purple woman and did not click it all!!!

Congratulations!!! Please don't feel obligated to name it after me but I do expect to be invited to the birth. It's only right and proper when you're bringing a new Tayto Mean Girl into the world!

Congrats again! ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Aw @Lrkn27 so pleased for you ❀ I'm sure u love your stepson with all your heart and that won't change when your own wee one is here but your right it isn't the same as carrying your own and bringing them into the world.
I'm due very soon and sickness has only stopped the past few weeks so I hope it's much sooner for you!
Defo recommend frozen grapes, they didn't help with my sickness but I can't get enough of them regardless πŸ˜‚
i love the bones of him, he is such a good wee soul. But i have wanted a baby of our own for some time now & it has been nearly 3 yrs of utter heartbreak. You all know before all our family (outwith parents & siblings) and our friends know 😬 i just needed to tell someone & as i am anonymous on here its been a good outlet. I sent him out for grapes when they were mentioned on here before as well as the ginger biscuits so hopefully it helps 🀞🏻

Only LRKN could announce a pregnancy via emoji and thus i'd miss it cos i just saw a random wee purple woman and did not click it all!!!

Congratulations!!! Please don't feel obligated to name it after me but I do expect to be invited to the birth. It's only right and proper when you're bringing a new Tayto Mean Girl into the world!

Congrats again! ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰
If we have a boy i have a name beginning with B that i like and since you are BeeBee then that will be a lovely tribute to one of my fave Tayto gang ❀ You have all been too nice to me today, away to greet 😭 not used to all this love!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.